Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria (1580 Views)

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Most Difficult Places On Earth To Get Citizenship / What Is The Citizenship Of A Baby Born On An Airplane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by headboyprince(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
I want to relocate permanently to Ghana from Nigeria.

I work from home (online business) so money isn't an issue for me.

Please how will go about the process and how much will I need?
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by mountmoriah(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good question op, many Nigerians have this same taught of leaving the shit hole or the zoo republic of Niger

1 Like

Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
shocked

You work from home.... Online Yahoo hustler...aka Aza man grin

You want to relocate to Ghana were there is steady electricity...? You can't be on planet earth and know those who made it to heaven.

Advice: Get to Ghana first....

1 Like

Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by doffman: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
headboyprince:

Rwanda is a better option for you
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by stagger: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
headboyprince:

You cannot get it. Do not even think of buying passport like Evans. You will end up in prison.
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by billynoni(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Try Rwadan
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
doffman:

Any personal experience?
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
headboyprince:

Just get a residence permit
You will be fine

1 Like

Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by doffman: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
iamadonis22:

Any personal experience?

Seek for study in Rwanda and spend like 7 months to 1 year in the country and apply for Germany or France . It is very easy to travel out from Rwanda . Search YouTube to know more about it .
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Choose a country that isn't so hostile to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by dasparrow: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
headboyprince:

To become a citizen of any country in the world, you have to first reside there. You have to first hold a permanent residence permit and then eventually you can apply for citizenship once you qualify. That is the legal process. Any short cut will land you in trouble and you don't need that. Nigerians already have a bad reputation as is so don't go and disrespect the laws of another person's country regardless of how much money you may have.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
doffman:

Seek for study in Rwanda and spend like 7 to 1 year in the country and apply for Germany or France . It is very easy to travel out from Rwanda . Search YouTube to know more about it .

I heard the cost of renting an apartment per month in Rwanda is enough to give high BP.
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by doffman: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
iamadonis22:

I heard the cost of renting an apartment per month in Rwanda is enough to give high BP.

Depending on the location you reside .
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by headboyprince(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2021
doffman:

what kind of visa will i apply to Rwanda from Nigeria?
Re: How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria by doffman: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2021
headboyprince:
what kind of visa will i apply to Rwanda from Nigeria?
Student visa

(1) (Reply)

To The Moderator(are You Sleeping)?! / I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? / An Elderly Couple Refuse To Move As A Road Is Built Around Their Apartment They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.