Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? (1581 Views)

Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
I am tired of all these people who after one day away from naija come here to tell us how much they fear going back to Naija after one day away - they ask you if it is safe to use cell phones, if it is safe to use wrist watches, if it is safe to use taxis, or if it is even safe to walk on the road. So, I am asking my own, I am going back to Naija after 6months of being away, should I leave my head in London due to the security back home in Naija?
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by ladygaga(f): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2009
u left naija 6months ago,and ur asking the same question,isnt that funny

what should someone who has been away 4 six years do??

we dont have an answer to ur question jare!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^

You obviously dont see the joke in my post- i no balme u.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by ladygaga(f): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2009
it had better be a joke tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by OvieE: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2009
Just six months and u are considering urself what. u are still d same when u were still in nigeria. People like us u left that place when we were young should be asking that question after more than 10 years in over seas.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by ladygaga(f): 3:33am On Dec 20, 2009
^^^loooooooooooooooooooooooool
i hear you
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by gongoaso1: 4:44am On Dec 20, 2009
is sarcasm that hard to understand
poster, leave ur head behind for london jare, this time of the year, am sure your type of head is in great demand tongue
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^^

Thank you o jare- b4 my head enters another man's soup down in Naija.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2009
Oprah's just being sarcastic, in response to the spate of "scared-of-Nigeria" threads that have been doing the rounds on Nairaland.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yes o Sienna.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by igbogolo: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
na wa oh. is it that people cannot figure out what the original poster meant? and they are brandishing all sorts of intellectual whoredom on nairaland.
wonderful!

ladygaga:

u left naija 6months ago,and your asking the same question,isnt that funny

we dont have an answer to your question jare!!!!!!!!
ladygaga:

u left naija 6months ago,and your asking the same question,isnt that funny

we dont have an answer to your question jare!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by chinesedoll(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
lol @poster

abeg no carry ur head come ooo wink wink wink
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by busybody20: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
Paroh_frey:

I am tired of all these people who after one day away from naija come here to tell us how much they fear going back to Naija after one day away - they ask you if it is safe to use cell phones, if it is safe to use wrist watches, if it is safe to use taxis, or if it is even safe to walk on the road. So, I am asking my own, I am going back to Naija after 6months of being away, should I leave my head in London due to the security back home in Naija?

@ poster

LOL grin grin grin thanks for making my day! wink

Is it possible to leave your head behind? undecided grin grin grin
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^

I can try o.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
I beg make u no leave ur head abroad oooooo. ur family people still need am ooo

SHALOM
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by NoWee(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2009
@ Poster,

What are you talking about! Why leaving your head in London? Don't you know that London is unsafe as well. Your best option is to use an airplane that will have a stopover in Afghanistan or Iraq, then leave your head in any of the countries before coming to Nigeria. Safe journey my love.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by naliakar: 4:58am On Dec 21, 2009
To be on the safe side. Forward your head on a separate flight as onward luggage and you can link up at the luggage conveyor belt at Murtalla.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by OAM4J: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Walakolobo Paroh_frey

I tot you have lost your head already.

When you get to Naija, go straight to Yaba or Aro. You need to be sure you still have a functional head.

Anyway, are you now in London, no longer NY? grin
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by akinalabi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
You dont need to leave your head behind. Just make sure you dont bring anything it.

No clothes. . . Nothing grin
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Basildon1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^LOOL, even your skin might be a problem, if they see how 'fresh' your 'jand/yankee' skin they might KIDNAP you.can u imagine a silly aje pako boy can even consider that

@ OP,it must be frustrating when you realise that ppl on here can never recognise sarcasm due to lack of humor/brains
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Basil

Na suffer head be their problem - but when they wan go Naija, dem go dey form as if anyone send them, them go say, even from 10km, their skin dey shine and they fit kidnap dem, meanwhile na run down part of America/London him dey come from.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by snowdrops(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
This surely confirms that Paroh_frey is the most psychologically disturbed person on NL.
These series of incohenrent posts/threads from this woman cant continue.
How much more rubbish can emanate from one person.
Unbelieveable angry angry
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^^

I conclude that your brain has finally dropped with the snow, according to your name! Goat! Dont you know when something is meant to make you smile or laugh? Deranged nin compoop and an affront to human living, a forcefully ejected foetus and a marmaid with a porcelain underwear trying to marry a wicked goat, a fool like you who doesnt know when to go and when to stay, a sereptitude gargantuan and a freudal idiot.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by snowdrops(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^^

I conclude that your brain has finally dropped with the snow, according to your name! Goat! Dont you know when something is meant to make you smile or laugh? Deranged nin compoop and an affront to human living, a forcefully ejected foetus and a marmaid with a porcelain underwear trying to marry a wicked goat, a fool like you who doesnt know when to go and when to stay, a sereptitude gargantuan and a freudal slowpoke.
Another of your gibberish. The moderators only need to look at your postal history then make their conclusions about you. Are you ok at all?
People have asked that question in other sections. There is something obviously amiss upstairs.
You dont have to be abusive all the time to drive a point across. There are civilized ways of doing this.
Besides you have one dry sense of humour. It is not funny at all.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^You are obviously mad, because I dont see what warrants your rants against me. Go and eat the dung which you are used to and ask your Mum to do a doggie for you. Idiot, if what someone posts is not good for you, simply gloss over it, you are no judge on NairaLand, zip your mouth and ask your Dad to wipe his bent di ck across the zipped mouth. Goat!
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by snowdrops(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
The Psychopharmaceutical company must be in business because someone like you will be on psychotropic medication long term. I can gauranty you that, mark my wordsgrin grin
Your nuisance value is becoming palpable and i all but laugh at your childish tantrums.
You definitely have no regards for your parents. People like you must have suffered serious emotional abuse of some sought sexual if you ask me as a child.
Hence constant reference to sexual activity with parents.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by Parohfrey(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^

Is that all you can say? Your Dad mistook your Mum's butt hole for her p ussy and in the process, broke his di ck, and the next time he had her, she got pregnant for you and because he already had a broken di ck, you were so deformed and mal functions so erratically that when you were four, your Mum mistook your silly head for a stone wrapped in headgear, she wacked your head so much with a mortar that resulted in your head appearing like that of a snake mashed by the tires of a moving automobile. I diot.
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by MrCrackles(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
snowdrops:

The Psychopharmaceutical company must be in business because someone like you will be on psychotropic medication long term. I can gauranty you that, mark my wordsgrin grin
Your nuisance value is becoming palpable and i all but laugh at your childish tantrums.
You definitely have no regards for your parents. People like you must have suffered serious emotional abuse of some sought sexual if you ask me as a child.

Spot on. . . . . .
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by janykute: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
nobody should seperate this fight oo
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by chinesedoll(f): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
janykute:

nobody should seperate this fight oo

I concur ,

Paroh_frey:

^^^^

I conclude that your brain has finally dropped with the snow, according to your name! Goat! Dont you know when something is meant to make you smile or laugh? Deranged nin compoop and an affront to human living, a forcefully ejected foetus and a marmaid with a porcelain underwear trying to marry a wicked goat, a fool like you who doesnt know when to go and when to stay, a sereptitude gargantuan and a freudal slowpoke.

WTH are u 4real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by skylo(f): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Moderators where you all ooooooo,,abi ke,, seun where are you, ?this grammar is too much, ,,you guys should big up jooo
Re: I Am Visiting Naija After 6months Away, Should I Go With My Head Or Leave It? by OAM4J: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
snowdrops:

Gbam! Gbam!!! Gbam!!! You are very correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Elderly Couple Refuse To Move As A Road Is Built Around Their Apartment They / How Do I Get A Criminal Record Check In Nigeria? / Newbie To Alberta Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.