Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) (2850 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video / Akeredolu: Malami Arrogant, Anarchist, Ban On Open Grazing Will Be Enforced / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by rowland545(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
FarinJini:
This Buhari is so paining you. Continue the sit at home. K!ll businesses, starve your people while Buhari continues picking his teeth in his presidential jet doing tours.
u r dumb if u didnt see the sarcasm in what he posted...

Ipob and buari supporters are in competition for the crown of the most stupid people in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by rowland545(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
joe54:
The compliance was 70℅ . By the end of this month buhari will have no choice than to release KANU. If he doesn't Very soon it will be a whole month sit at home
. If he still refuse it will be one year sit at home. If KANU dies in prison we will sit at home forever.

grin grin grin grin
hahahaahaah I see what u did there... grin

They should kip on sitting at home....nnandi scamNU will leave prison and go and feed dem with there levy money grin

3 Likes

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
punisha:
Get thugs from d north. Let them cause mayhem. Kill a few people. Claim to be ipob. Disappear into thin air. We must have a case against nnamdi KANU. Anything to tie him down is welcomed.....

Yes hand it over to the miserable online bastardsss they pay 30k monthly to make sure they make the news spread.

Camera rolling...
Action!

[/s] such a dumb comment.
where did you misplaced your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by punisha: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
such a dumb comment.
where did you misplaced your brain?

Ask your father o.
Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by FarinJini: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
rowland545:
u r dumb if u didnt see the sarcasm in what he posted...

Ipob and buari supporters are in competition for the crown of the most stupid people in Nigeria
Sarcasm or not, it won't be surprising for you and your kind to continue the madness.
By the way, I know there are lots of feeble-minded people on here but you in particular, you're over doing it. You're plain stup!d. An !di¤t!© and ignΦrant clown is what you are for finding it so easy to quote and be abusive to person wey no send your papa.
Have a nice night clown.
Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by rowland545(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
FarinJini:
Sarcasm or not, it won't be surprising for you and your kind to continue the madness.
By the way, I know there are lots of feeble-minded people on here but you in particular, you're over doing it. You're plain stup!d. An !di¤t!© and ignΦrant clown is what you are for finding it so easy to quote and be abusive to person wey no send your papa.
Have a nice night clown.
yea same here.... Dumb retard...

U don't deserve to b in this forum.....since u have low IQ
Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by michlins(m): 3:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Ipob is currently stretching their goodwill and trust me it will thin out soon. This barbaric attitude is why people want out of Nigeria and yet they picked it up.

The people will soon choose the government over them because at least they know what to expect from the government.

Anything you do which you remove common sense from is zero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by OfoIgbo: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Northernblood3:

The Current DOS ought to resign. He is definitely driving IPOB into destruction. He lacks wisdom to lead.

We are meant to build a community of tolerance, where people will be tolerated despite having different views, but this harsh measure is just what I don't understand again.

I am very sure that this is not What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ever wanted, Today's stupidity has to do with wickedness of a black man when he has power and weapons. Too bad

Both Nnamdi Kanu and the current DOS lack the wisdom to lead. It was Nnamdi Kanu that installed all these incompetent Yesmen. Not because they are competent, but because they lick his arse.

First of all, this whole episode started with Kanu traveling and remaining in an unsafe country notorious for extraordinary renditions. And totally surprised when he was kidnapped, in a seasonnwhen the almajiri forces were wreaking havoc in SE Nigeria and a Fulani group offered reward for his arrest.
It is very clear there are no checks and balances in IPOB which is why Kanu is allowed to take decisions on his own to travel to an unsafe country, after all his minions can threaten Igbos into this unnecessary lockdown.

Unfortunately the Fulani controlled police and army cannot solve this problem because easterners don't have confidence in them, and IPOB knows that, which is why they are carrying on with the current stupidity.

If IPOB wants to call for a lockdown, they should be free to do so, but it is evil to send out thugs to go destroying the businesses of our people who are struggling to survive.
Again as I wrote sometime ago, IPOB has to be restructured with competent people manning specified positions, and someone other than Nnamdi Kanu should be the overall leader of th struggle. Ideally an elder that is accomplished in politics, foreign diplomacy or possibly academia

1 Like

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by Almaigaa: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2021
joe54:
The compliance was 70℅ . By the end of this month buhari will have no choice than to release KANU. If he doesn't Very soon it will be a whole month sit at home
. If he still refuse it will be one year sit at home. If KANU dies in prison we will sit at home forever.

grin grin grin grin

Good one. Na weting WE and BUHARI want make Una do you just talk so. Keep it up grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by FarinJini: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2021
rowland545:
yea same here.... Dumb retard...

U don't deserve to b in this forum.....since u have low IQ
Good morning to you too clown.
It's a good day and I don't want to be seen exchanging words with a thoughtless mor¤n who sees Kanu as a messiah.
Do enjoy your day you gullible imbec!le.

Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by rowland545(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
FarinJini:
Good morning to you too clown.
It's a good day and I don't want to be seen exchanging words with a thoughtless mor¤n who sees Kanu as a messiah.
Do enjoy your day you gullible imbec!le.
u see y I said u r dumb...u could not even read well to understand that we were mocking the group cheesy

Next time read well so u understand... B4 picking ur battle...u might be fighting ur ally.

Just for the record.. I detest nmamdi scamNU and buhari people... If u r one of them...then shame on u...mumu
Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by FarinJini: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
rowland545:
u see y I said u r dumb...u could not even read well to understand that we were mocking the group cheesy

Next time read well so u understand... B4 picking ur battle...u might be fighting ur ally.

Just for the record.. I detest nmamdi scamNU and buhari people... If u r one of them...then shame on u...mumu
Oh... Sorry I misjudged you. You talk like an !diot and I'm sure you look like an id!ot. You can quote me all you like and be certain that you won't get a response from me because you've just proven to me that you're really an id!ot. Premium mumu.
Piece of advice, next time you pray for long life, please add wisdom. You are in dire need of wisdom. Don't grow old like this, please. ✌
Re: Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) by rowland545(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
FarinJini:
Oh... Sorry I misjudged you. You talk like an !diot and I'm sure you look like an id!ot. You can quote me all you like and be certain that you won't get a response from me because you've just proven to me that you're really an id!ot. Premium mumu.
Piece of advice, next time you pray for long life, please add wisdom. You are in dire need of wisdom. Don't grow old like this, please. ✌
hahaha I will ...don't we all need wisdom?

I pray for that everyday... But u lack common sense...that is what u need...and u also need a great amount of education... Its obvious u don't have one...that is d reason y u can't read and understand correctly... I will quote u until u have common sense...

Stupid dimwit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup / You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike / Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.