Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa (2895 Views)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2022
We are reliably informed that Sowore of @SaharaReporters planning to assassinate Bola Ahmed Tinubu. According to our intel, He has raised number of gunmen & they are monitoring Tinubu. The reason why Sowore of @SaharaReporters is doing this is not known. Remember that Sowore is facing criminal charges & treason

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1549839109048467459

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life2: 3:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
We are reliably informed that Sowore of
@SaharaReporters planning to assassinate Bola Ahmed Tinubu. According to our intel, He has raised number of gunmen & they are monitoring Tinubu. The reason why Sowore of @SaharaReporters
is doing this is not known. Remember that Sowore is facing criminal charges & treason

Oga you are becoming a disgrace here!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Oga you are becoming a disgrace here!
ok

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by colorsofrainbow: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Do I have to say now that Simon Ekpa has eaten out of Tinubu's bullion van and is really working hard for Tinubu? I will keep an eye now from his body language henceforth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Totilopussylick(m): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2022
This na super stories tongue
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by otipoju(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Do I have to say now that Simon Ekpa has eaten out of Tinubu's bullion van and is really working hard for Tinubu? I will keep an eye now from his body language henceforth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I agree with you. Since the day that guy tried to cash out for 3 million dollars when he calculated that energies were shifting from Biafra to Obidient movement, I confirmed that he was a big time scammer with limited IQ. So he is capable of doing anything for the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by BadEnglish(m): 4:41am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't know who is Crazier, Sowore or Simon Ekpa?

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by vincijr(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Finland refugee

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:21am On Jul 21, 2022
BadEnglish:
I don't know who is Crazier[b],[/b] Sowore or Simon Ekpa?

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Moferere: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Auto pilot himself, always incoherent in his opinions, this is the man majority of our Eastern brothers have been taking orders from after Kanu was arrested. grin

I think it's time to depot this Finland refugee called Simon Ekpa. He needs to be incarcerated and given the Kanu treatment

Nansense undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Telekinetic: 5:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
@SaharaReporters planning to assassinate Bola Ahmed Tinubu. According to our intel, He has raised number of gunmen & they are monitoring Tinubu. The reason why Sowore of @SaharaReporters
is doing this is not known. Remember that Sowore is facing criminal charges & treason

Lol…. Between Tinubu and Sowore, who will kill who? How much Sowore get?? Na now I really confirm that this Ekpa Osinwin is being hired by someone else to keep displaying dangerous stupidity online!

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2022
It seems Simon Ekpa too has BATified
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Toneypen247(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2022
This is super story
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by cocolacec(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Simon Ekpa means Nyanmirins IPOB are planning to kill a Yoruba leader like they killed Akintola.If anything happens to Tinubu. Nyanmirins across all Yorubaland will pay the ultimate price.
A Tinubu is worth 10million Nyanmirins.
Holy ,holy ,holy Bola Tinubu
He is the Igbo savior.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Tunasco4u(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2022
When did simon become spy grin grin grin Biafra hustle is becoming useless grin grin grin Simon wan cash out from Tinubu since Biafra people don dey shout Peter Obi for president grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by limeta(f): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Put the pot through him
If Sowore mission is to save Nigeria Christians
I can't be against that
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
This game Igboes are playing is an ultra risky one. No Yoruba man is would take it lightly if anything happens to Tinubu. You should know this and take some real good caution.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Elemosho478: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2022
You are telling us what IPOB are trying to do not Sowore.

Don't tell me the unknown gunmen killing you in the east as not consider assassinating Tinubu the nightmare of Igbo people.

But if anything happen to Tinubu you will know many Yoruba care about Tinubu even his opponents in Yoruba land.

Let him contest in Peace if he lose that is going to be his headache.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Orubebe01: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
ok

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Commander in chief of unknown gunmen, I sight you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Kalashnikov49: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu WILL DEFINITELY LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WONT SMELL PRESIDENCY... grin grin grin grin grin grin

omenka:
This game Igboes are playing is an ultra risky one. No Yoruba man is would take it lightly if anything happens to Tinubu. You should know this and take some real good caution.

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:

shut up benue man
your plan is dead

lalasticlala seun mynd44
take care of this man encouraging voilence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by DeepThroater: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2022
When you just listen to these Osus, you will wonder which kind of generational sin their OSU ancestors committed to have their descendants to be such a useless curse on humanity

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by DSC7: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:

At ur age you no still get head....

Your hatred for Igbos will surely consume you...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2022
I dare those ipob pigs to harm Tinubu, pls just try am

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Orubebe01:

Commander in chief of unknown gunmen, I sight you.
Afoonja

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
I dare those ipob pigs to harm Tinubu, pls just try am
thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Mpuri mriri is too strong a drug.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Is like you have collected your own share from Tinibu..
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Is like you have collected your own share from Tinibu..
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by cocolacec(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2022
A Tinubu is worth 10million Nyanmirins.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by T9ksy(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:

Ol' boy, please stfu.

Am yoruba and I don't give a flying phock if anything bad should happen to Tinubu simply because he didn't give a damn when yorubas were being slaughtered in their homes & farms by Tinubu's masters from the north.
Re: Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa by Okoroawusa: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
I have advised this Ekpa guy to calm down till middle of 2023. All his former supporters are now OBIdient....is that too hard for him to understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs Peter Obi Beautiful Incoming First Lady By Edet Edem Akpan / Preliminary estimated Results For 2023 Polls / Fayose & Deputy Impeachment Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.