Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign (11398 Views)

Lagos Resident Stampeded To Death At Nigerian Customs Office While Buying Rice / Bode George: Why Secondus Cannot Preside Over PDP National Convention / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Proudlysalga: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Eminimore:
shey you too follow vote dickson for sagbama?
Apo kaiama... NEVER! VOTE FIRE!
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by alcaptainero: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rivers state politics is perculiar… mark my words “ Secondus cannot withstand Wike “
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by CoolAmbience(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Wike should remember he can't always have his way all the time.

This life sha, as how Secondus worked with Atiku to secure him the Pdp presidential ticket in 2019 and sidelined Wike's Tambuwal candidacy, same Atiku is now working with Wike to remove Secondus.

Inside Nigeria politics life

It is a baseless to say that Atiku is working to remove Secondus just because he paid Wike a visit.

Isn't it to Atiku favour if Secondus remains as Chairman?
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Dogi1(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2021
Whatever that comes out from the mouth of Dickson can never be true.
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Eminimore: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2021
Proudlysalga:
Apo kaiama... NEVER! VOTE FIRE!
are you from salga main town, cos if you are from salga main town that means i know you
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2021
guy222:
yes just like ikpeazu the PDP governor make Abia state the best develop state in nigeria, NONSENSE
Are u saying that he's performing now that he's in APC Talk lemme hear something
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Proudlysalga: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eminimore:

are you from salga main town, cos if you are from salga main town that means i know you
what do you understand by "salga"?
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Eminimore: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Proudlysalga:
what do you understand by "salga"?
nigga i be sagbama boy ho mile 3 na my location
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Proudlysalga: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eminimore:

nigga i be sagbama boy ho mile 3 na my location
now you're talking brother. I'm from sagbama lga, adagbabiri community.
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Eminimore: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Proudlysalga:
now you're talking brother. I'm from sagbama lga, adagbabiri community.
i get people full adagbabiri...the sagbamawei's..the afamukoro's....even brodrick himself na my person
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Proudlysalga: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eminimore:

i get people full adagbabiri...the sagbamawei's..the afamukoro's....even brodrick himself na my person
correct! So you reside in yenagoa or?
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Eminimore: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Proudlysalga:
correct! So you reside in yenagoa or?
not anymore am in warri for now
Re: Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign by Proudlysalga: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eminimore:
not anymore am in warri for now
it's alright, remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Amended Electoral Bill Not Good For Nigeria / Ondo Farmers Reject Proposed Grazing Routes For Fulani Herdsmen / Why Construction Of Katsina Refinery Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.