Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction (29255 Views)

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
A
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by tyson98: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hehe princess should be packing her loads we with that loud speaker Nini even tega no safe and saskay

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Jaqenhghar: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
If I was the president of Niggeria, I will organize a BBN every quarter so Niggerians will be distracted while I rob them blind

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Spectaclesawe25: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Niyi kwa??
Im ghost dn join BBNaija again?
This BBN is a show i dnt like dat much but seeing the way the nomination went speaks volume about humans and the relationship you keep with people.
The kind of person you are to a person is truly revealed when you can't speak or defend ursef.
May our story not be like that of Saskay,wey initially escaped nominations only to be used to toss a coin. She will never forgive Pere if she ends up leaving that house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by greggng: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Arin, Nini and Emmanuel will be coming back saved while Tega , princess and saskay will be going home ...but if I have to go by yesuf formula ...then saskay might come back while nini will replace her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by IKEPENTECOST: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Useless show in a Zoo country, please don't listen to them, and keep our children away from the evil show

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Jsucre(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mopolchi:
Pere na f00l. Dat guy na coldbloodied animal. My beautiful aboki babe naim he swap angry
e wan release am for you on time. Abi you Neva dey miss am at home?
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Stanweezy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lalasticlala on the show
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Emola12(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
i urge fg to ban big brother naija
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by lapazi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mopolchi:
Pere na f00l. Dat guy na coldbloodied animal. My beautiful aboki babe naim he swap angry

She no get use for that house
Boring ass b!tch
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Mopolchi: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
lapazi:

She no get use for that house
Boring ass b!tch
No be lie you tok. She dey boring. She dey reserve as well.
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
HUGE DISTRACTION FOR WAEC STUDENTS
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by CALCULUS16: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
HUGE DISTRACTION FOR WAEC STUDENTS
Neco students
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by WarriAproko: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
lalasticlala:
The following BBNaija Housemates are currently up for eviction:

Arin
Emmanuel
Nini
Princess
Tega
Saskay

Saga was nominated for eviction but was saved by Pere who used his veto power as the Head of the House to replace him with Saskay.

Peace was crying because Nini was nominated for eviction.

[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Zacksnow(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Seriously u are missing
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by KayCee92(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emola12:
i urge fg to ban big brother naija

They won't, sorry...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by olatuns2017: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
The following BBNaija Housemates are currently up for eviction:

Arin
Emmanuel
Nini
Princess
Tega
Saskay

Saga was nominated for eviction but was saved by Pere who used his veto power as the Head of the House to replace him with Saskay.

Peace was crying because Nini was nominated for eviction.

The way Igbos hate Arin...you go think say na Arin arrest Cownu in kenya!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Tmb78(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
olatuns2017:

kk

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
olatuns2017:

You’re a demented cow honestly

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tmb78:
It is surely because she is Yoruba.
Most of them even prefer aboki saskay even though Arin is more active than her
Though those rings of on Arin make her look hideous.
I always shiver when I see her on TV,she looks like mini iya gbonkan

Mumu wetin concern Igbo and Yoruba with bbnaija?

You’re the one even hating and shaming another person who obviously doesn’t know that your worthless self exist ase!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by adigun4mee(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm with Mr Africa 2019##Emmanuel##
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by PacAmaru: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
So some modafokars nominated Emmanuel mah nigga damn!

He should be replaced by biggy asap wtfffffff!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Tmb78(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
jirehUB:

Mumu wetin concern Igbo and Yoruba with bbnaija?

You’re the one even hating and shaming another person who obviously doesn’t know that your worthless self doesn’t exist ase!
You must be high and very stupid for asking that useless question.
Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tmb78:
You must be high and very stupid for asking that useless question.
Who doesn't know bbn has always been about Igbo and Yoruba since inception.
Your people have always made it so, what with your people's comments on social media and here on nairaland too.
You are the worthless one,obviously, for trying to deny the obvious.

You’re fool...
It’s your stupid father and mother that has made bbnaija between Igbo and Yoruba.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by Tmb78(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
jirehUB:

You’re fool...
It’s your stupid father and mother that has made bbnaija between Igbo and Yoruba.

Idiot
You have simply shown your lack of home training by the gibberish you wrote.
I won't stoop to your level by mentioning your parents,
I was brought up better than that.
you can continue fighting with another person tomorrow but I am done
Sleep tight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction by olatuns2017: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
jirehUB:

You’re a demented cow honestly

Your dad demented dead cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates React As Gedoni And Khafi Escaped Eviction / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.