Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business (783 Views)

Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It / Toyota Corola (2002 Model) For Taxi Business. Any Advice? / Taxi Business In Accra, Ghana As A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Lekan239(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm considering going into Uber business after I finish school next year January. How much do I need to budget to get a car, and all expenses. My net worth currently is over 2m naira, I'm hoping to save more before January.

How much should I be aiming for. Thanks
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by youngest85(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm here to learn
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by mbaka0433: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chaiiii
you want to graduate and become a taxi driver and u are already programming it...
i weep for this generation
"this is why we need to divide this contraption"

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by mbaka0433: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chaiiii
you want to graduate and become a taxi driver and u are already programming it...
"this is why we need to divide this contraption"....
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Lekan239(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
mbaka0433:
Chaiiii
well I heard the income rate is quite on the high, the driver do make 300-400k/ month. Which work in Nigeria will give me that?

All I need is to wrk for hard within 5years as a fresh graduate, with good planning, the lord will take over.

Do you know billionaire tinubu was once a taxi driver. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Enoch07: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
mbaka0433:
Chaiiii
If you have a better job for him pls by all means help him and stop fooling yourself here

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Gucciboy1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Just have your car and about 100k to process necessary documents and miscellaneous
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by mbaka0433: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Enoch07:

If you have a better job for him pls by all means help him and stop fooling yourself here
THE ENOCH07 WITHOUT SENSE
HMMMM
Tua tua
spits on u
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by mbaka0433: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lekan239:
well I heard the income rate is quite on the high, the driver do make 300-400k/ month. Which work in Nigeria will give me that?

All I need is to wrk for hard within 5years as a fresh graduate, with good planning, the lord will take over.

Do you know billionaire tinubu was once a taxi driver. Lol
dont compare when Tinubu did it with what we are facing today ooo
better use that money and register and become an agent of bet9ja,betking or any other trending betting company in ur area
the youths are lazy, they must patronize u
almost all of them want to make billion by sport betting
mad
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Lekan239(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
mbaka0433:

dont compare when Tinubu did it with what we are facing today ooo
better use that money and register and become an agent of bet9ja,betking or any other trending betting company in ur area
the youths are lazy, they must patronize u
almost all of them want to make billion by sport betting
mad
yes I have taught about this also, but I don't see bet9ja in five years time, bet9ja business is depreciating year by year because of online improvement, Uber/bolt is appreciating, very soon it will extend to all state in Nigeria
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Sambai65(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Stick with your plan bro and go for it

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Enoch07: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2021
mbaka0433:

THE ENOCH07 WITHOUT SENSE
HMMMM
Tua tua
spits on u
Obviously I see no reason to join issues with you.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Waynesteave: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Lekan239:
yes I have taught about this also, but I don't see bet9ja in five years time, bet9ja business is depreciating year by year because of online improvement, Uber/bolt is appreciating, very soon it will extend to all state in Nigeria
you're probably right but but am opening betking, bet9ja is not giving new agent account anymore but betking still does.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business by Joshue1593: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2021
Dear Nairalanders!

Trust this meets you well.

I would want to let you know that we can approve your loan today - all you need to do is to complete your application form.

Cititrust Credit limited a subsidiary of Cititrust Financial Services Plc offers a soft loan between 50,000 naira up to 100 million naira with a flexible repayment plan that spread across the calendar.

Our interest rate remains the best in the market.

Requirement for Loan application

1. Copy of valid ID of customer
2. Copy of valid ID of guarantor
3. Duly filled completed Loan application and guarantor forms
4. Last 6 months statement of account of customer and guarantor
5. Signed undated cheque of customer and guarantor covering the tenor of the loan
6.A recent utility bill of residence of customer.

If you also like to hear more of our Target Savings, Fixed Deposit, and Assets Financing

Kindly contact;
jolorunnado@cititrustcredit.com
or 07030742082

I look forward to your response.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

1.5HP LG Air Conditioner For Sale.. ( Payment On Delivery ) / Are POS Girls Really Hardworking Or Irrational / Zenith Bank Plc : Zenith Bonus Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.