Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It (842 Views)

How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? / How Much Do I Need To Start Uber/bolt Taxi Business / Dangote Sold A Loss Making Business For $200 Million, Bought It Back For $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It by bmdmixer: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
we only met once she wanted to put her money where it will be bringing in profit, shop business she said doesn't cross her mind, well she paid, i got her a car registered d vehicle and registered on uber taxify and in.

got her a driver now shes getting weekly remittance

oh and shes already planning on adding another one, I guess she wasn't really sure about doing biz with me in the first place, trust is a bliss.

anyway if you also interested, pm within or outside the country let me help u put ur moni into good use.

Re: Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It by davidtuzy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can we discuss bro
Re: Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It by bmdmixer: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
davidtuzy:
Can we discuss bro
sure what app me 090 7525 2828

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

38 Tonnes Of Best Export Quality Coffee Beans For Urgent Sale / Exchange Your Funds For Naira (paypal, Giftcards.... / Sales Alert!!!!!!!! Elastic Band For Sewing Of Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.