Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) (25920 Views)

300 People Trapped By Fire At Hong Kong's World Trade Centre (Pictures, Video) / Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix) / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Phoenixflap: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2021
While they are busy building submarines and fighter jets drought is taking over their cities, God will humble them with the commonest thing.

Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Sagefromtheeast: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2021
YorubaKinging:
Guy, where did you get his concept of people vanishing suddenly?

You must have watched too much end times movies

No one is vanishing,

The fact that you have been saying this since 2015 and yet nothing has happened shows you should try to pray to God for more enlightening,

But you think you know it all

Let he who thinks he stand well, check himself lest he fall and the devil makes fun of him

Just stop with the vanishing for a while and pray

Please

You have comprehension issues

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Its like there is something we don't know about all this wildfire happening recently in all this country...
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Hangmnk:
"And construct the ship under Our Eyes and with Our Inspiration, and address Me not on behalf of those who did wrong; they are surely to be drowned." (Surah Hud 13:37)

I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector today from the decree of Allah, except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned. (Surah Hud 13:43)

“And as for Aad, they were destroyed by a screaming violent windstorm which Allah imposed on them for seven days and eight nights straight. So you could see the people therein fallen as if they were hollow trunks of palm trees. Then do you see any remains?”
Chapter 69, Verses 6 – 8
Allah has made it clear in his Ayaats.... So one day the world will end? cry cry
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by peacettw: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Something is not right with the world. I hope this isn't it
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by powerblaze(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2021
ifyken:

Do you think before you talk. I am an atheist,I don't believe in silly fairy tales in supposed Holy books
If you want to know the truth, visit mjbolt "religion is ridiculous" topic and be free

Your doubt go clear very soon.

@Righteousness keep going.. don't stop for anything

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Willie007: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
YorubaKinging:

No one is vanishing,

The fact that you have been saying this since 2015 and yet nothing has happened shows you should try to pray to God for more enlightening,

Let he who thinks he stand well, check himself lest he fall and the devil makes fun of him

Please

Maybe the vanishing he means is kidnappers kidnapping people and not ask for ransom
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Christoph002: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.
Apocalyptic Floods and Fires Conciously moving from Nation to Nation.
Evidently clear that these are the days of Noah and Lot. The days of Flood and Fire.
JESUS said that when we see these things, we should keep our eyes up, because our redemption draws close.

We are Getting so close to the Day of Sudden Vanishing Worldwide.
I tell you For Free! This World will go insane after the RAPTURE. Be Ready Folks! I tell u, be ready.
LORD have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Wild fire that behaves like human being. Imagine wild fire that crossed road and enter the other side. Honestly Europe, America and Asian are homes of natural disasters while Africa is home of human disaster.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Stronghold91: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Jesus have mercy oh lord
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
So oh! Yankee dey inside bush like this. Bush fire no fit happen for Lagos nau
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2021
[s][s][quote author=Righteousness2 post=104616949]Mercy Lord JESUS.

It is Evidently clear that these are the days of Noah and Lot. The days of Flood and Fire.
JESUS said that when we see these things, we should keep our eyes up, because our redemption draws close.

I tell you For Free! This World will go insane after the RAPTURE. Be Ready Folks! I tell u, be ready.
[/quot[/s]e][/s]

Rapture ko, Rap battles ni.
Rapture has been happening since when, you have been waiting for Jesus for how long now?
Rubbish talk, worse events have been happening for thousands of years and will continue to happen. Stop posting rubbish trash all over the place.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by emmanuel4758(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2021
nnamdi640:
Wild fire that behaves like human being. Imagine wild fire that crossed road and enter the other side. Honestly Europe, America and Asian are homes of natural disasters while Africa is home of human disaster.
oga calm down grin
The fire splashes it doesn't cross road
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Cold Russia now experiencing Wildfires?? undecided
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by simplesearch: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Climate change is a very important sign of the end times that we live in

But the rapture doctrine is false

No one is vanishing

This is the devils tactics to keep people locked on that special event which will never come

And the end will catch them unaware

Woe to all prophets and pastors deceiving the people with this false doctrine

Your delusion deserves no debate.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by simplesearch: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][s]

Don't console yourself in your ignorance. When God tells you something will happen even if it takes so long, it definitely will happen.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
The grace to make it is available
Righteousness2:
Mercy Lord JESUS.

It is Evidently clear that these are the days of Noah and Lot. The days of Flood and Fire.

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Omookunnimi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
What surprises me was how fresh forest are being consumed by fire. Here in Nigeria we never experience such magnitude of infano even during the dry season. May God have mercy on humanity.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by bobby56(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
YorubaKinging:

No one is vanishing,

Please

The [/b]RAPTURE[b] as it usually called is real but pray that you are not caught unawares in your [/b]SIN[b] (Satan's Identification number) See I Thessalonians 4:13-17. And, don't be like those people spoken about in 2 Peter 3: 3-6 -SCOFFERS who will be saying "where is the promise of His coming?"

What you simply need is to [/b]REPENT[b] from all known sins and be prepared for the your [/b]ETERNITY[b].

Let me humbly ask you this question: Where will you spend ETERNITY after you die in this world?
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
emmanuel4758:
oga calm down grin
The fire splashes it doesn't cross road
You will not understand. I know what I saw.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by planetx: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nibiru the red fiery planet keeps dropping lava worldwide setting forests ablaze, but they are still lying to you about what is causing the worldwide fires. If you don't believe that there is a planet Nibiru very soon you will become a believer.
Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nbotee:
The wildfires are spreading... Greece, US, Russia... Global warming

Yet a conceited dullard who became president of the United States by accident denied climate change! Shows you that foolishness is ubiquitous!

1 Like

Re: Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) by FarmTech(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
How will hell fire look like? O sinner, u better repent now and submit to Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.