Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student (68725 Views)

Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
I dey around Uniben how come I don't know this news
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by bigluv84(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is not acceptable in Islam
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Suuba: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm...just wish DAT every naija could be revolutionary as did lady
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Abbeyme: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Waoh
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good work
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by thecommunist(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Some one should please make a statue of Hushpuppi giving Abba Kyari bribe and sent it to Abuja. I will pay for it .
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by deepdeep(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
When buhari never get statue grin

A homo of za oza room is getting a statue, the presidency won't like this grin
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by almarthins(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
praiseneo:
See how people de condemn the boy efforts here. Damn

No mind them that is why God allowed them be under the yoke of this evil government. By the time buhari is done many nigerian would wish buhari never lived to see 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Otuegbe:
Keep it in Abuja. Lagos is already congested .
But why Eko, she no get state?

Did u at least read d heading?

2 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Produke(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nice piece
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
seunmsg:
The evil statue of destruction should be taken to Enugu or Benin city. It cannot last for more than 1 hour in any south west state and I’m even being magnanimous here.

Pls where is uniben?

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by karkinase(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amazingly beautiful
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by bcashy: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Beautifully done!..... lekki toll gate is the best place for it.....My opinion thou

It wouldn't last 24 hours grin grin grin

Those that need the iron bag go don collect the bag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by gasparpisciotta: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Plenty room for improvements
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Produke(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maxi4you:
It is here in Ekehuan
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Areola14(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Even Aisha Yusuf will spit on this frightening looking sculpture that look like De-mummy of Egyptian. As for the final year student, he tried. I will advice the guy to take it to their gov. He should add it to those one's coming from Germany.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by LegalWolf: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
Otuegbe:
Keep it in Abuja. Lagos is already congested .
But why Eko, she no get state?
[/s]
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by EmperorTolson: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na the flag wey him put spoil am. He should remove the flag. She wasn't with the flag and there's a reason for that

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by cardoctor(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is this what she looks like?
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Tfstyler: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
He tried.

Check my signature for a gift.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Proudlysalga: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Apo kaiama... This is brilliant, superb, wonderful, fabulous and laudable. It should be stationed at the "three arm zone", e get why.

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Willie007: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
southsouthking:
The only real feminist that i know.
We move.

Thank u... Not the toxic Sapphire aka Future is female kind of type

bcashy:

Lol... All these iron condemn guys go just loot am same way they looted Awolowo eye glasses during #endSars

gimakon:

A woman being a hero and speaking for democracy isn't acceptable in Islam? What then is?

Ask Mohammed... U need to see the way these arewa miscreants were attacking her during the #endSars saga.... I commend her husband for standing by her throughout her activism
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one na spiderman
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Splashme: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow ... so great!
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maxi4you:
uniben has 2 campuses..faculty of art they ekenwan opp garrick grammar sch not ugbowo..it should be there..those guys they try..but this one is average

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by SmartPolician: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aisha Yesufu will remain unforgettable for the role she played during the EndSARS protest. In fact, I still have plenty of her pictures on my PC and smartphone. That protest reminds us that protest cannot change this country. Good job to the undergrad though.

3 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
bcashy:

it will remain in uniben..we have some there since 84
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
bigluv84:
This is not acceptable in Islam

A woman being a hero and speaking for democracy isn't acceptable in Islam? What then is?
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by guy222: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls where is uniben?
uniben is the second largest city in egypt after kano, NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by hotseat: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aisha Yesufu represents different characteristics depending on the divide one belongs.

Some see her as a lousy busybody, a female Muslim Bohemian, some see her as a rebel with a cause; others see her as an Amazon, a dogged freedom fighter and an irrepressible activist, a fighter for the downtrodden and committed to speaking truth to power!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode: MTN Is Not A Nigerian Business, Lists Share Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.