Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (51810 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Range Rover Autobiography Wins Luxury SUV Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by BigYash: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women doesn't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You remember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.
As long as he is not buying it in her name ,no wahala.. Its still his car,na just make the wife dey drive am round.. The mistake will be if he register the or buy d car in her name..

8 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by beyondPen(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Visit https://holarexautos.com.ng/ for any car purchase you wish.

The problem is before you buy a car you need inspection carried out on it. Dealers can be manipulative, dont fall for their sweet mouth.

Reach https://holarexautos.com.ng/ and let us walk you through documentation and so lots. We even tell you if the car (SUV or sedan) has accident before, where its was shipped from.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by udoka55555: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
ehmmy11:

Very difficult when you say no Honda and Toyota

Try Nissan xterra

That one is 850k....

But you will use 2m to fix it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Drizzy5001(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Oga, this ur budget is too small o, save more 2m can only get a Toyota Rav4,Toyota Highlander, or Honda CRV, or Mercedes Benz jeep 1998 model or sedan but since u don't want Toyota or Honda, u have to save more, atleast 4million, to be able to buy a decent suv.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Egein(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women doesn't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You remember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.
A man wants to buy his wife a car and you say she doesn't deserve it? God will squeeze your useless mouth. Idi.ot.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Acura MDX

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Randerl: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys

Try Range Rover Sport.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Drizzy5001(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

you are a big fool.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Seriously ninja moni don useless

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Skmoda360(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Mayor555:

Clean and faultless naija used 2008 volvo xc90

Thank me later
Post the pics please
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by pickatyoubackup: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Mordecai(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4

Volvo XC90 2008.

Say thanks.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by MacANDIES: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Mayor555:

Clean and faultless naija used 2008 volvo xc90

Thank me later

Buy Volvo only if you're staying in Lagos. Cos that's where you can get the parts easily.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
6 cylinder
4×4
You need to double your budget or reduce your coat according to your cloth and get a 2005 and below model saloon.
A car of 2m is sort of a wasted investment and the maintenance such as serving and fuel consumption would frustrate you both.If you have a steady job consider hire purchase just speak to your bank and pay monthly.
Best wishes and i hope your wife appreciates how lucky she is.Well done Sir.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by phemmyfour: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
6 cylinder
4×4
You have to travel back to 2015.

Anything less than 4m, you must be a joke

6 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by olaniyilukman(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

And the painful part is, his Mum might be one of the pedestrian

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by HabaHaba: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
buygala:

You sound like someone whose mother abandoned at birth and ran away with a man....No wonder the silly and unfounded generalizations ...

It's well with you Bro smiley

Aptly said.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by MacANDIES: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiWailer:
Honda Pilot 2007

Do you have pilot 07 for 2m? I want to buy

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Unruly7(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
No Toyota
No Honda

Shey na Benz you wan buy with 2m

Unless you wan buy Murano Nissan with plenty wahala

You fit try Rx300 sha naija used oh

8 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Confirm!

You smart bro

My kinda red pillars
teeste:

They are all the same, she go still leave or disrespect you when you no get again

4 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by 9japride(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
@Op to be frank, you can't get a tokunbo suv with those requirements. My advice for you is to get a 2006 Honda crv, just add a little amount on top of your budget. Don't spend that amount of money in buying a Nigerian used suv, people are not really sincere especially in terms of maintenance claims. If I ask, does she really need the v6? It's only good for those who embark on long journey always or carry a lot cargoes. Honda crv engine is enough, or better still find a salon car and enjoy the feel of a foreign used car while hustling to get a better one in future.

11 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by VTJN(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
BigYash:
As long as he is not buying it in her name ,no wahala.. Its still his car,na just make the wife dey drive am round.. The mistake will be if he register the or buy d car in her name..
The car belongs to her. He's buying it in her name

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Lilpen3758: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Omobada:
Hmmm
To whom it may concern
Pls I need a loan of 50k urgently to clear a mess. If you're in the position to give it without much issue Pls let God use you for me. God bless you as you do.
grin grin this guy self
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
6 cylinder
4×4
The only think you can get with such budget now is Nigerian Used Junk of troubles. Increase you budget to 3m then you have very good variety of tokunbo you can get her that will save her from headache at least for 4 years of use.
with 3m you can get this fantastic SUVs below

- 2007/08 Ford Edge.
- 2008/09 Nissan Rogue
- even you can get 2005 Honda Pilot.
- 2005/06 Hyundai Santa fe and Tucson

Those are cars you can proudly give a wife and you yourself can drive it once a while .
No go give your wife free of Charge to one Kamoru the mechanic.
Before you know it Madam don become intimate friend to one long prick Kazeem. Do the needful, dont buy madam any trouble oo she deserves more than that.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by gagadey(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
6 cylinder
4×4

I just dey look you dey laugh. Later you go come create thread on how we wan take solve your problem.
Congrats as you rent an apartment close to mechanic workshop

5 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by tonididdy(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Gaddafi1:
N2m will not buy you a good SUV unless you want one making her a regular visitor to Kazim's workshop. The money can get you a Naija used 2005 Corolla. This can serve her very well.

My grandpa on his sick bed told me to always cut my coat according to my size.
You just want talk regardless or you missed the part he said no Toyota, no Honda.

@OP with 2m you can get a very clean rx300 naija used with change sef. It's very spacious and rugged. Good for ladies and gents.

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Draslo(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
paymentvoucher:
You see that Toyota and Honda you are running away from? You will run back to it cos that’s where peace of mind dwell.

My one cent!
No guaranteed peace of mind with Tokunbo cars
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Galaxydon1(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Lexus 300
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by tonididdy(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
How exactly are we not worried that a car that cost like N1,400,000 around 5 years ago now costs like N4,000,000+ .....when it should cost around 800k - 900k after 5 years?

The car must be depreciating abroad but appreciating in Nigeria

Stupid Nigerians and foolish
economy policies has turned liabilities into assets. NIGERIANS ARE COLOSSAL FOOLS

It's the irony of being a Nigerian.
The white man's dump is our gold yard.
Imagine a 2003 car still sold for 2.4 to 2.8m
... and it's gonna be worse as long as the dollar keeps skyrocketing.
A friiend bought a 2004 Corolla in 2015 for 1.850m, used it very neatly and sold it for 1.8m just last week here after almost 6yrs.
Isn't that juju grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

They are all the same, she go still leave or disrespect you when you no get again
seriously some couples are genuinely happy in their marriage.
Stop giving advices to how ppl should spend their money
You ain’t wise at all

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buying My First Car / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.