Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria (492 Views)

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria / 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria / Cashew Nut Buyers Need Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by keneger: 2:17am On Aug 10, 2021
China is the second largest economy in the world and the most populous country in the world. It consumes a huge amount of food every day. We need to purchase a large amount of agricultural and sideline products from Nigeria. Nowadays, the large amount of agricultural products needed are: sesame, cassava, ginger and other sources of supply. Business can contact us

1 Like

Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by Subgab(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2021
put your contact detail, like email and phone number. i have plenty agriculture product to sell
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by keneger: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Subgab:
put your contact detail, like email and phone number.
i have plenty agriculture product to sell
This is my E-mail md@guangzhouintl.com

1 Like

Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by BlissGod: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2021
keneger:
This is my E-mail md@guangzhouintl.com

Will email you.
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by amp01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Subgab:
put your contact detail, like email and phone number.
i have plenty agriculture product to sell

Which products are you selling?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by Subgab(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bitter kola, unrefined shea butter, natural cocoa powder, and kola nut
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by keneger: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2021
BlissGod:

Will email you.
Thank you
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by BlissGod: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
keneger:
Thank you

You haven't replied my mail. lbocfarms@gmail.com
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by garubabuhari: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2021
What type of ginger do you need fresh or dry.
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by keneger: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2021
garubabuhari:
What type of ginger do you need fresh or dry.
You can send emails to communicate
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by garubabuhari: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2021
garubabuhari43@gmail.com
Re: Chinese Buyers Need To Purchase Agricultural And Sideline Products From Nigeria by Samdo4life(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Contact me as well samuelchukwu3084@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Super Cloud Farm, Easy To Raise Chickens, Monthly Income Exceeds 200K Naila / New Rice Available / “How Can A New Farmer Afford To Buy Land These Days?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.