Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking (16460 Views)

U.S. Declares Oluwasheun Akorede Wanted For Heroin Trafficking / Nigerian Man Arrested For Heroin Trafficking In India / Nigerian Among Two Arrested For Cocaine & Heroin Trafficking In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Philipponzaghi: 2:34am On Aug 10, 2021
The Khanna police seized 1.2 kg of heroin from a Swift Dzire taxi (DL-01ZD-1068) coming from the Delhi side and arrested two persons at a police checkpoint in front of a FCI godown on the GT Road in Doraha.

Khanna SSP Gursharandeep Singh Grewal said the arrested persons were identified as taxi driver Palwinder Singh, resident of Ganesh Nagar Complex, Pandav Nagar police station, New Delhi and a Nigerian women, Princess Chinoye, resident of Adieu Crescent, Ajao Lagos, Nigeria, and presently residing at Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.

Grewal said during the questioning of the accused, Chinoye revealed that she had picked up the consignment from Delhi and was going to deliver the same to somebody in Amritsar. The accused confessed that one consignment of heroin had earlier been delivered in Tarn Taran district.

A case under Sections 21, 25, 61 and 85 of the NDPS Act was registered at the Doraha police station against the duo.

Source: https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/ludhiana/nigerian-woman-taxi-driver-held-with-1-2-kg-heroin-295494

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by iSpitonYourGrav: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by IgweOfNnewi: 3:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Chinoye are always sweet beautiful ladies, I remember the one that deny me her something under because she thinks I will run away, baba use trick chop her just six times before her boyfriend warned me, I jejely back off, nwanne she was rapping her legs around me like snake, I nearly did blood covenant with her when my brain was still useless by her sweet honey pot. Igbo girls are sweet, but their men.......

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Kingosytex(m): 3:44am On Aug 10, 2021
The OP wants to start a tribal war.
Why highlight her name? undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Philipponzaghi: 3:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
The OP wants to start a tribal war.
Why highlight her name? undecided

What’s tribal war in highlighting the name of Ibo drug woman?

When a tribe represent almost 99% of drug traffickers caught abroad then it’s safe to shame them by their name just like we are shaming the Fulanis with the activities of the terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

If Nairaland rule permits, I don’t wish to continue to use Nigerian as the Topic. We should rather start calling them by their names to save the little name Nigeria has from ruining.

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by trutharena: 4:00am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

When a tribe represent almost 99% of drug traffickers caught abroad then it’s safe to shame them by their name just like we are shaming the Fulanis with the activities of the terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

If Nairaland rule permits, I don’t wish to continue to use Nigerian as the Topic. We should rather start calling them by their names to save the little name Nigeria has from ruining.
Mmmmm

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by President99: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Very apt. If we can condemn Fulanis for the most kidnappings, then Igbos should be condemned for the most drug paddlings abroad (99%).

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by money121(m): 4:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Too bad
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by SmartPolician: 4:36am On Aug 10, 2021
President99:
Very apt. If we can condemn Fulanis for the most kidnappings, then Igbos should be condemned for the most drug paddlings abroad (99%).

If you call them out from now to the end of the year, it won't change anything. That's because there are thousands of others who still do it and the citizens of those countries help them game their system checks. That's why some of them are successful.

We just need value reorientation in the east and Nigeria in general. I don't know why my people are so obsessed with making money illegitimately. We cannot continue with this get rich or die tryin' syndrome.

It's even shocking that the ladies have joined the madness. Sadly enough, they don't see that damaging the image of the ethnic group and the country by extension. Parents, state governments and the NOA need to start working harder at instilling the right values.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by nairavsdollars(f): 4:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Very desperate idiots

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by IgweOfNnewi: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Very correct, call a criminal a criminal, let him know you are talking to him so he can change, everywhere you see killing and kidnapping, it is fulani herdsmen but when we talk about drug trafficking and baby factory ritualism which is the area of specialization of these people, their tribe can't be added or else one power drunk MOD will ban you for been factual and realistic, even the Bible says you should reproof an evil doer publicly that others may fear.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Biafran woman you mean.
As if the burden of Nigerian passport is not enough, dis people say Niger Delta people must go come carry same passport with them.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Tinubuadvocate: 5:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari might responsible for this too.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Sirjamo: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2021
If KANU had chosen to be an advocate against drug trafficking , he would have been a national hero, not the common criminal that he is now.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Eleribu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by helinuesIsaMumu: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2021
This afonja people sef

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by iamyemiakins(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Princess Chinoye on the beat.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Pavore9: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2021
They will never learn until caught.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by elmessiahs(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Inasmuch that I don't condescend to her trade path, her ordeal can be likened to the economic devastation faced millions of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Monogamy: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2021
shocked

Irrespective of gender, developing other places is a task that must be achieved whether by force or by fire.

It's a vow to Chukwu Okike Bambiala

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Sunnybay7: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Shame

6 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by VEXT: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2021
The richest tribe in Africa

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Hangmnk: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Igbos

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by iambijo(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Na them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Kinematics: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by mytime24(f): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2021
What a man can do

A woman can do ....... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmm..
Don't want to be Tribal!
But
Igbo pple are something else as per these Drugs and scam abroad..
C'mon, nah only Dem dey? sad

One is now forced to wonder wat Biafra will be like..
Drugs Lord republic, competing with d likes of Mexico.. undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Kinematics: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2021
jerseyboy:
Biafran woman you mean.
As if the burden of Nigerian passport is not enough, dis people say Niger Delta people must go come carry same passport with them.

I just tire. Carrying same passport with these unrepentant drug pushers is a no no no.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by tonysunkan: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2021
TOO BAD. SAY NO TO ILLICIT TRADE.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo / Nigerian man dies in Indian prison / Adamu Commends Officers For Repelling Bandits Attack On Their Convoy In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.