Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking (16601 Views)

U.S. Declares Oluwasheun Akorede Wanted For Heroin Trafficking / Nigerian Man Arrested For Heroin Trafficking In India / Nigerian Among Two Arrested For Cocaine & Heroin Trafficking In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by CUMIN: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmm..
Don't want to be Tribal!
But
Igbo pple are something else as per these Drugs and scam abroad..
C'mon, nah only Dem dey? sad

One is now forced to wonder wat Biafra will be like..
Drugs Lord republic, competing with d likes of Mexico.. undecided

That is why they are clamouring for an international airport soo bad.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
The OP wants to start a tribal war.
Why highlight her name? undecided

I concur with you. Very wrong to highlight her name . All names of Nigerians committing crimes need b3 highlighted then.
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by theInterpreter: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
See how zoogerians are constipating over a tribe!!!
Hatred/jealousy kills.
Op is a notorious anti Igbos element. grin
oilpussy is an infamous anti Yoruba propaganda machine

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by PAtoGCFR2034: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Chinoye are always sweet beautiful ladies, I remember the one that deny me her something under because she thinks I will run away, baba use trick chop her just six times before her boyfriend warned me, I jejely back off, nwanne she was rapping her legs around me like snake, I nearly did blood covenant with her when my brain was still useless by her sweet honey pot. Igbo girls are sweet, but their men.......

You probably think you're funny.
Keep making your family proud
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What’s tribal war in highlighting the name of Ibo drug woman?

When a tribe represent almost 99% of drug traffickers caught abroad then it’s safe to shame them by their name just like we are shaming the Fulanis with the activities of the terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

If Nairaland rule permits, I don’t wish to continue to use Nigerian as the Topic. We should rather start calling them by their names to save the little name Nigeria has from ruining.
80% of drug lord are from Anambra state. 10% Yoruba de remaining 10% others. Drugs can't be stopped just like cultism it is a cartel thing. It is a chain of connections and networking.
I remember de fight that happened in south Africa between two Anambra brothers. De evem brought de fight to Nigeria. The shot in de catholic church at ozubulu Anambra state . It was bloody. The state government have to settle dem

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by sylve11: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Very correct, call a criminal a criminal, let him know you are talking to him so he can change.

Only if you have proof against him that he's a criminal. cool
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Idzitari1(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2021
I support IPOB/ESN to go their seperate way, enough of this daily national embarrassment

4 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What’s tribal war in highlighting the name of Ibo drug woman?

When a tribe represent almost 99% of drug traffickers caught abroad then it’s safe to shame them by their name just like we are shaming the Fulanis with the activities of the terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

If Nairaland rule permits, I don’t wish to continue to use Nigerian as the Topic. We should rather start calling them by their names to save the little name Nigeria has from ruining.

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Gval123: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2021
We day spoil our name day go so oh. Every bad thing na naija. Woman day carry level, nor be juju be that?
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari might responsible for this too.
What kind of useless talk is that one?
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Chinoye are always sweet beautiful ladies, I remember the one that deny me her something under because she thinks I will run away, baba use trick chop her just six times before her boyfriend warned me, I jejely back off, nwanne she was rapping her legs around me like snake, I nearly did blood covenant with her when my brain was still useless by her sweet honey pot. Igbo girls are sweet, but their men.......
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

So you have had sex with their men too? shocked
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

You probably think you're funny.
Keep making your family proud
That creature sounded like a complete dunce. grin
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Igbo at it again.

Indian must have profile these tribe that they are largely into illicit drug trade.

Any Nigerians living in India risk being tagged a suspect just because of some few miscreant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Pumpumking: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/ludhiana/nigerian-woman-taxi-driver-held-with-1-2-kg-heroin-295494

ANOTHER IBO WOman arrested again for drug in india?? See wot that terrrrrrorist midget scum called Namdy Kanu is promoting..encouraging IBO people to keep doing drug to sopport his terrrrist party (IPOB)..and yet most IBO poeople think hes God trying to rescue them to the promise land. And now again, they will blame Buhari. Namdy Kanu Must face firing Sqaud asap for the sake of Nigeria. NIgeria is still the greatest country in Afria & we here to STAY. You dont want to be part of Nigeria then yo move your razzzz azzzz to Congo. They need Immmigrant!!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Mitsurugi(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2021
President99:
Very apt. If we can condemn Fulanis for the most kidnappings, then Igbos should be condemned for the most drug paddlings abroad (99%).

And Yoruba for rape, ritual killings and grave desecration too
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by kay29000(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m actually disappointed that nwa ada Igbo was implicated in a heroine business. Our women normally stay away in this sort of thing. For umunna, a big yes. It’s a tag we’ll have to carry.
Normally a Nigerian woman caught in drug business is normally a fat Yoruba grand mother ‘who has been paid $4000.00 to restart her business after losing her husband and children’.

We accept Chinonye. I only pity her in the hands of that Indian police woman with fat cheeks, protruding tummy and baggy trousers.She looks like an ex wrestler or weightlifter. I hope the police woman isn’t lesbian and I pray chinonye isn’t sexually abused in the prison. Indian have restless bozacks.

Hahahaha! This made me laugh. It really is weird the way that police woman is holding her... something is just off about it.
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by IronGalaxy: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
No suprises here

3 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Orpe7(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2021
All this people that would add God (Chi) to their names but be acting like the devil (Ekwensu)

She suppose be Ekwensuonye not Chionye

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by elonmuskbaby: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Very desperate idiots
them no dey hear word.i no know who dey deceive them say them no go catch them.maybe Na babalawo or their picker.indians wey no like Nigerians before you con go commit crime for their country lipsrsealed

Na apt example of wetin yoruba elders talk when them say person wey them wan cook chop dey use palm oil Rub body lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by ShedrachU(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Another useless Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Okoyeeboz: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
The OP wants to start a tribal war.
Why highlight her name? undecided

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by pacespot(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Criminally minded

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Kingosytex(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Okoyeeboz:

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

See this one.
Go take your drugs.
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Wahala
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Chinoye undecided Hnmmmmm !

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by anuliecutie(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Y this people were cap like dis?

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
NO ONE in this thread is making heaven grin

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Thermodynamics(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Yorubas never fail in displaying their tribalism. See them littered around the front page doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by Kinematics: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

50% of drug lords are from Anambra state, 35% from Imo, Abia and Enugu 13% Yoruba de remaining 2% others. Drugs can't be stopped just like cultism it is a cartel thing. It is a chain of connections and networking.
I remember de fight that happened in south Africa between two Anambra brothers. De evem brought de fight to Nigeria. The shot in de catholic church at ozubulu Anambra state . It was bloody. The state government have to settle dem

Fixed!!!

Re: Princess Chinoye Arrested In India For Heroin Trafficking by marooh: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
What will make such woman to do drug trafficking if country is good...
Na bad government cause all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / Man Nabbed For Stealing 52 Women’s Underwear / Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.