Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts (218 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts by ekwe552: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Do you have suicidal thoughts?
Your pain may seem overpowering and everlasting if you're considering suicide. There are, however, strategies to cope with suicidal thoughts and impulses while still overcoming the agony.

If you're having suicidal thoughts, seek help immediately.

You're not alone, no matter how much pain you're in right now. Many of us have contemplated suicide at some point in our lives. Suicidal ideation is not a character flaw, and it does not imply that you are insane, weak, or flawed. It simply indicates you're in more pain than you can handle right now. However, with time and assistance, you will be able to conquer your problems, and the anguish and suicidal thoughts will fade away.

Some of the best, most admired, needed, and talented individuals have been in your shoes. When we've felt overwhelmed by depression and hopelessness, many of us have considered ending our lives. Depression, on the other hand, maybe cured and hope can be rekindled.

There are people who need you, locations where you can make a difference, and events that can remind you that life is worth living, no matter what your circumstance is. It takes a lot of guts to face death and take a step back from the cliff's edge. That courage can be used to face life, discover coping techniques for overcoming depression and find the strength to keep going. Remember:

Your emotions aren't static; they're always shifting. It's possible that how you feel today differs from how you felt yesterday, or how you'll feel tomorrow or next week.
Friends and family members would experience loss and anguish as a result of your absence.
You still have a lot of things you can accomplish in your life.
There are sights, sounds, and sensations in life that can pleasure and lift you—and that you would miss if you didn't have them.
Your ability to experience enjoyable and distressing emotions is equal.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/how-to-deal-with-suicidal-thoughts.html

Re: How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts by Goldbw122(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Is not easy
Re: How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Suicidal thoughts are the strategies of the devil
And a battle...all u need to do is suround yourself with God word
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions
Tune in to nsppd on Facebook from 7am and pray
Listen to music from Dunkin oyekan and attend church ..I recommend living faith church winners chapel
Re: How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts by Adamgeneral12: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
ekwe552:
Do you have suicidal thoughts?
Your pain may seem overpowering and everlasting if you're considering suicide. There are, however, strategies to cope with suicidal thoughts and impulses while still overcoming the agony.

If you're having suicidal thoughts, seek help immediately.

You're not alone, no matter how much pain you're in right now. Many of us have contemplated suicide at some point in our lives. Suicidal ideation is not a character flaw, and it does not imply that you are insane, weak, or flawed. It simply indicates you're in more pain than you can handle right now. However, with time and assistance, you will be able to conquer your problems, and the anguish and suicidal thoughts will fade away.

Some of the best, most admired, needed, and talented individuals have been in your shoes. When we've felt overwhelmed by depression and hopelessness, many of us have considered ending our lives. Depression, on the other hand, maybe cured and hope can be rekindled.

There are people who need you, locations where you can make a difference, and events that can remind you that life is worth living, no matter what your circumstance is. It takes a lot of guts to face death and take a step back from the cliff's edge. That courage can be used to face life, discover coping techniques for overcoming depression and find the strength to keep going. Remember:

Your emotions aren't static; they're always shifting. It's possible that how you feel today differs from how you felt yesterday, or how you'll feel tomorrow or next week.
Friends and family members would experience loss and anguish as a result of your absence.
You still have a lot of things you can accomplish in your life.
There are sights, sounds, and sensations in life that can pleasure and lift you—and that you would miss if you didn't have them.
Your ability to experience enjoyable and distressing emotions is equal.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/how-to-deal-with-suicidal-thoughts.html
My own water pass garri too much.
You there are people that can help?
Why me no see?
One day I just think say make I just take my life jor but man pikin no free die,I just suffer pain for like week and some days.
Before someone go come condemn my action,make he try carry hot in a stainless pot put on his head make he come stand on top of fire,make him come dey do work with the pain for like 10yrs make I see may be him too no go commit suicide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do My Children Need To Learn To Code? What’s All The Fuss? / Party Wall Surveyor / Tips On How To Be A Kid Magnet | How I Became Every Child's Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.