Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE (1871 Views)

Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Adadike pls give him access to the toto.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by loveth360(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
theInterpreter:
okay don't just start to shout to UN cheesy
Oga cry for yourself.

I don't know when you people start caring for us.

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by theInterpreter: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
loveth360:
Oga cry for yourself.

I don't know when you people start caring for us.
I don't care for nobody
I'm simply avoiding future Igbo cries lol cheesy
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by loveth360(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
theInterpreter:
I don't care for nobody
I'm simply avoiding future Igbo cries lol cheesy
When did you start caring for Igbos?

Or is it your cries?

1 Like

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Sufferingboy(f): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
God bless you

Welcome bro.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by theInterpreter: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
loveth360:
When did you start caring for Igbos?

Or is it your cries?
I don't want the disturbance of your cries you know you guys are plenty in the SW wink
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by EmmyCC: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Splendid235:
OP you are high on cow dung.So you are this intelligent yet the North is drinking cow urine.

Which NECO took mathematics yesterday?NECO that finished since.suddenly there are taking mathematics again.Lies will kii you there.

The BIAFRANS have made a statement yesterday.You can me a river for all I care.

Liars like their government.
Yesterday was NECO Mathematics Exam bro (Google it) and people missed it out of fear. I was not happy those kids were forced to miss their examination especially Maths that is compulsory. I personally know of 2 people that missed the examination.

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by BKayy: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:
Don't mind them
It is only few of us that were vocal and spoke out while putting our lives on the line. Now, their eyes are opening small small but it's too late for them. Let them continue to support evil. It will get to each of them whether they like it or not coz life na turn by turn
You Nigerians like fooling yourselves. Nobody missed exams here. Infact Youths were prepared for the FG hired thugs that wrecked havoc at Nnewi and Imo in the schools..
Each school had Youths volunteers waiting for the Nigerian hoodlums
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Uchek(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
What have intellectual folks achieved in Nigeria?

FreeStuffsNG:

So sad.

Some years ago when Gani Adams just came to the limelight and creating problems with his militant arm of APC , I recall Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, former Minister of Foreign Affairs, explaining on Tv why leadership of struggle for power should remain in the hands of intellectuals and not in the hands of people without an elitist education. He predicted that the international community will have more roles to play in the use of terror for power struggle and it takes an educated leadership to develop and execute strategies within the international rules of engagement. He declared emphatically that Gani Adams can never lead the Yoruba struggle unless he goes to school. Gani Adams eventually enrolled in LASU and the rest is history as he is today the Aare Onakankanfo.

The IPOB terrorists are not educated folks, they will bring more problems and unfortunately, it's the innocent who are already the victims who will bear the brunt . It's time the communities create their own JTF to protect their own people if the police can't do the work effectively.

Nobody from your community will kill you for not supporting IPOB, it will take someone else from another community to come into your own to kill you for not supporting IPOB. This is why FG was right in declaring the terrorists group IPOB as terrorists. The ordinary folks they kill or burn their businesses or stop from writing NECO deserve justice. They will get justice because there will be a Judicial panel some day to try each of those terrorists even afterwards. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by EmmyCC: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

You Nigerians like fooling yourselves. Nobody missed exams here. Infact Youths were prepared for the FG hired thugs that wrecked havoc at Nnewi and Imo in the schools..
Each school had Youths volunteers waiting for the Nigerian hoodlums
Maybe where you are but in Enugu, I personally know of 2 Kids that missed the exam.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by BKayy: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
EmmyCC:

Maybe where you are but in Enugu, I personally know of 2 Kids that missed the exam.
Which school does any attend and describe anything about the school let's confirm that you are anywhere close to Enugu.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Chibuzoc(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Zoo security agencies caught on camera acting the UGM script grin

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
The neck don't spoil
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by EmmyCC: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

Which school does any attend and describe anything about the school let's confirm that you are anywhere close to Enugu.
As per interrogation bah? Any way do you know University of Nigeria Secondary school Enugu Campus? It is located inside the university Campus infact once you step into the campus take right there is a shorter way to reach there and it's after the University primary school if you take the route and after it is the university guest house. The same route can also lead to the University Stadium (most call it temporal stadium) there is also the new CBN building directly opposite the school. The uniform is coffee/brown (I don't know the exact name of the colour) and white, there's a star symbol on their badge. A student couldn't write his exam there because he could not get a means of transportation to the school due to the sit at home.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Northernblood3: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
EmmyCC:

I can confirm this bro. IPOB Leadership goofed on this one. The DOS should resign, I don't think he is mentally able to handle power

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by adadike(f): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
God bless you
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Sufferingboy(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
adadike:
grin cheesy

Abeg give him that thing.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by 1stHooligan(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The boy and others should wait for biafra examination Council BECO to conduct his own exams for him/them .

I thought Nnamdi Kanu said biafra certificate is everywhere...uchu.

Education is Haram to Igbos.

I learnt WAEC is approaching, so no waec in Biafraland.

Ipob will conduct BAEC exams for them.

BECO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Sufferingboy(f): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2021
1stHooligan:

BECO grin grin
grin
BECO

Ossy marshal Aka juliusmalema na really comedian
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by 1stHooligan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The boy and others should wait for biafra examination Council BECO to conduct his own exams for him/them .

I thought Nnamdi Kanu said biafra certificate is everywhere...uchu.

Education is Haram to Igbos.

I learnt WAEC is approaching, so no waec in Biafraland.

Ipob will conduct BAEC exams for them.

I think I just heard them planning it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State And Cross River State No Longer Oil Producing State / 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu / The Seven Grevious Sins Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu By Tope Fasua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.