Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE (1870 Views)

Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by mesonet: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Our mumu never do. Yesterday, a boy I paid for his examination missed Mathematics exam yesterday due to activities of IPOB

Any Igbo person that still supports these hoodlums and terrorists needs his head checked.

I know many of my friends who can't speak up against IPOB in fear of reprisal attack. What kind of Biafra do you want Where there is no freedom of speech? North Korea would be better off.

People's head has been cut off, houses and cars burnt because they voiced their non-spport of IPOB modus operandi. This is real, these guys whoever they are, are bent on destroying Igbo land. What does sitting at home every Monday do for Nnamdi Kanu except plunging Igbos to poverty?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by akinmusi(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2021
People do things for personal reasons best known to them.

Greed by others, won't let other people express their freedom or exercise the fundamental human rights. While some parties are aggrieved, care must be taken not to misuse privileges or abused opportunities given to them. Your right to protest shouldn't be used to disturb the right of others to carry out their daily activities.

5 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
The boy and others should wait for biafra examination Council BECO to conduct his own exams for him/them .

I thought Nnamdi Kanu said biafra certificate is everywhere...uchu.

Education is Haram to Igbos.

I learnt WAEC is approaching, so no waec in Biafraland.

Ipob will conduct BAEC exams for them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Chris525: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2021
They’ll rewrite next year.

If all of you flooded the streets in protest, they would never have had the upper-hand. How many are they compared to your number but most of you are silently in support so you stayed indoors.

Very soon, you’ll be paying them tax. This is just the beginning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
mesonet:
Our mumu never do. Yesterday, a boy I paid for his examination missed Mathematics exam yesterday due to activities of IPOB

Any Igbo person that still supports these hoodlums and terrorists needs his head checked.

I know many of my friends who can't speak up against IPOB in fear of reprisal attack. What kind of Biafra do you want Where there is no freedom of speech? North Korea would be better off.

People's head has been cut off, houses and cars burnt because they voiced their non-spport of IPOB modus operandi. This is real, these guys whoever they are, are bent on destroying Igbo land. What does sitting at home every Monday do for Nnamdi Kanu except plunging Igbos to poverty?

So sad.

Some years ago when Gani Adams just came to the limelight and creating problems with his militant arm of APC , I recall Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, former Minister of Foreign Affairs, explaining on Tv why leadership of struggle for power should remain in the hands of intellectuals and not in the hands of people without an elitist education. He predicted that the international community will have more roles to play in the use of terror for power struggle and it takes an educated leadership to develop and execute strategies within the international rules of engagement. He declared emphatically that Gani Adams can never lead the Yoruba struggle unless he goes to school. Gani Adams eventually enrolled in LASU and the rest is history as he is today the Aare Onakankanfo.

The IPOB terrorists are not educated folks, they will bring more problems and unfortunately, it's the innocent who are already the victims who will bear the brunt . It's time the communities create their own JTF to protect their own people if the police can't do the work effectively.

Nobody from your community will kill you for not supporting IPOB, it will take someone else from another community to come into your own to kill you for not supporting IPOB. This is why FG was right in declaring the terrorists group IPOB as terrorists. The ordinary folks they kill or burn their businesses or stop from writing NECO deserve justice. They will get justice because there will be a Judicial panel some day to try each of those terrorists even afterwards. May God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by mesonet: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

So sad.

Some years ago when Gani Adams just came to the limelight and creating problems with his militant arm of APC , I recall Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, former Minister of Foreign Affairs, explaining on Tv why leadership of struggle for power should remain in the hands of intellectuals and not in the hands of people without an elitist education. He predicted that the international community will have more roles to play in the use of terror for power struggle and it takes an educated leadership to develop and execute strategies within the international rules of engagement. He declared emphatically that Gani Adams can never lead the Yoruba struggle unless he goes to school. Gani Adams eventually enrolled in LASU and the rest is history as he is today the Aare Onakankanfo.

The IPOB terrorists are not educated folks, they will bring more problems and unfortunately, it's the innocent who are already the victims who will bear the brunt . It's time the communities create their own JTF to protect their own people if the police can't do the work effectively.

Nobody from your community will kill you for not supporting IPOB, it will take someone else from another community to come into your own to kill you for not supporting IPOB. This is why FG was right in declaring the terrorists group IPOB as terrorists. The ordinary folks they kill or burn their businesses or stop from writing NECO deserve justice. They will get justice because there will be a Judicial panel some day to try each of those terrorists even afterwards. May God bless Nigeria.

You are very right. From day one, myself and most of my educated friends never supported Kanu because of his hate rhetorics. It has borne fruit finally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Monogamy: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Igbos are just one of the apology/sorry case from SE.

They are backward set of people which think their illegal , destruction way would give them their Biafra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Liebermantic: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Eliminate these illiterate followers of Monster called Kanu..
IPOB is sponsored by some people to impoverish Igbo race

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Monogamy: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Liebermantic:

Eliminating is too harsh, they are just some of the misguided and misgruntled youths we have in Nigeria.

They need reorientation.. They have been brainwashed.. If their leaders ask them to start throwing bombs, don't you think they are capable of doing that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by LLiKYekoba: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Crying more than the bereaved, NECO officials have said no one distupted the NECO exam but liar mohammed's pro-buhari monkeys still dey push fake propaganda and narratives. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6693635/ipob-sit-at-home-no-disruption-neco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by christistruth01: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Chris525:

If all of you flooded the streets in protest, they would never have had the upper-hand. How many are they compared to your number but most of you are silently in support so you stayed indoors.

They should humble themselves and ask Borno People how Boko Haram Started
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by udele1: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Nice. The touts dont want people to be educated. So they can keep using their brain.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by EzeAnambra: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Lol. Thread for unity beggers. You guys don't know that the streets is Biafra...I'm sure does kids you claimed missed Neco exam are tired of the zoo.
Who Neco exam help?

Hardcore Biafrans are not on nairaland.You all should go to the street and convince them to drop the agitation,stop wasting your time on nairaland. Even the Governor's gave Up since the creation of ESN
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by lecowas: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Actually, no sensible southerner will oppose the fight for freedom. Mostly ,the approach and modus operandi is why most people have not openly supported the movement. It will be unfortunate if Biafra will come through IPOB, because North Korea will be better off the republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by mesonet: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lol. Thread for unity beggers. You guys don't know that the streets is Biafra...I'm sure does kids you claimed missed Neco exam are tired of the zoo.
Who Neco exam help?

Hardcore Biafrans are not on nairaland.You all should go to the street and convince them to drop the agitation,stop wasting your time on nairaland. Even the Governor's gave Up since the creation of ESN

Another misguided, brainwashed and lost youth

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by loveth360(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2021
mesonet:

Kill yourself if you are not comfortable with what he said.

All this lies and propaganda on nairaland can't stop the people from loving Ipob and Biafra.

Go out to the street and convince Igbos to hate Biafra and love your one Nigeria,because we on nairaland are used to all this.

1 Like

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Muna4real(f): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2021
mesonet:

Abeg stop lying. I've seen people speaking against ipob and they are still alive.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Charmingrascal(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2021
IPOB should slow things down.

I thought NECO claimed "sit at home didn't affect NECO" and everything went smoothly.

Meaning that if anybody misses exam it is none of their business, they want to reduce literacy rate in the South East and Satan is using IPOB to carry out the plan. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by EzeAnambra: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
mesonet:

Take your preaching to the street.Stop wasting your time on nairaland as we are used to your lamentation.You can only please you fellow Zoogirians here grin grin

Juliusmalema
Udele1
Adadike
Oyingboupdate
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by adadike(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Chris525:

Don't mind them
It is only few of us that were vocal and spoke out while putting our lives on the line. Now, their eyes are opening small small but it's too late for them. Let them continue to support evil. It will get to each of them whether they like it or not coz life na turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by theInterpreter: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
loveth360:
Kill yourself if you are not comfortable with what he said.

All this lies and propaganda on nairaland can't stop the people from loving Ipob and Biafra.

Go out to the street and convince Igbos to hate Biafra and love your one Nigeria,because we on nairaland are used to all this.
I pity you guys
when your eyes are open
it will be too late
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:
Don't mind them
It is only few of us that were vocal and spoke out while putting our lives on the line. Now, their eyes are opening small small but it's too late for them. Let them continue to support evil. It will get to each of them whether they like it or not coz life na turn by turn
I'm craving for your delicious otu cry kiss
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by loveth360(f): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
theInterpreter:
I pity you guys when your eyes are open it will be too late
Pity yourself and your people.

We Igbos love Ipob and no Nigeria propaganda will make us hate them.

1 Like

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by theInterpreter: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2021
loveth360:
Pity yourself and your people.

We Igbos love Ipob and no Nigeria propaganda will make us hate them.
okay
don't just start to shout to UN cheesy
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Onepeople: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
IPOB should slow things down.

I thought NECO claimed "sit at home didn't affect NECO" and everything went smoothly.

Meaning that if anybody misses exam it is none of their business, they want to reduce literacy rate in the South East and Satan is using IPOB to carry out the plan. shocked
so how do you believe the fake news up there?
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Sufferingboy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Liebermantic:

Afonja shutup.How is Ibadan today?
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Paretomaster1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chris525:

Exactly, if everyone ignored the sit at home, and go about their business, will the terrorist have the gut to attack all of them?

They only unleash terror on the few ones outside..... How can u ever imagine being governern by this same people.... Dem never get power yet o

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Sufferingboy(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm craving for your delicious otu cry kiss

Adadike pls give him access to the toto.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by Splendid235: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
OP you are high on cow dung.So you are this intelligent yet the North is drinking cow urine.

Which NECO took mathematics yesterday?NECO that finished since.suddenly there are taking mathematics again.Lies will kii you there.

The BIAFRANS have made a statement yesterday.You can cry me a river for all I care.

Liars like their government.
Re: Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE by ekesol: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
mesonet:

Rubbish people that are frustrated wants others to be frustrated like them.
This is the reason we need get S/E of these hoodlums.
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket : Govs Ayade, Umahi Feel Deceived / Igbos Support Orji Uzor Kalu 100% " It's Either SE Or NE." Shikena!!! / Tinubu's Unknown Bishop Busted (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.