Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials (21363 Views)

Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Litmus:

What has Nigeria's human rights record got to do with Indonesia police primitive actions?

Are you kidding me? Let them do it with ordinary American citizen nah...not diplomat oo...ordinary citizen. I bet it won't end with letters-writing. You think the world is not watching what plays out here? In case you don't know, in some countries, mere holding Nigerian passport is a crime on its own.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Litmus: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

Baba...go to Finland, mention you a Nigerian. If you last one month in that country....u have a very big God

Stop lying to others even if you’re comfortable lying to yourself, racist have no black preferences. Finland is recognised as one of the most racist European nation. If you're black, you’ll be attacked by any racist with a predilection for attacking blacks be you American or Togolese. Nigerians fight back so racist may be especially antagonistic when expressing their views on Nigerians. Secondly Nigeria is often the only African nation they are able to automatically name.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Litmus: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

Are you kidding me? Let them do it with ordinary American citizen nah...not diplomat oo...ordinary citizen. I bet it won't end with letters-writing. You think the world is not watching what plays out here? In case you don't know, in some countries, mere holding Nigerian passport is a crime on its own.

Crap, common officials out there on the streets of these foreign nations couldn’t give a damn about foreign human rights records -Indonesia herself has appalling human rights records. if Nigerians are especially victimised aboard it is more likely because many of theses nations nationals are aware that it plays well to blacks and Africa generally that seem to react positively when Nigerians are attacked. Nigeria and Nigerians need to react less kindly to these attacks.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Litmus:

Stop lying to others even if you’re comfortable lying to yourself, racist have no black preferences. Finland is recognised as one of the most racist European nation. If you're black, you’ll be attacked by any racist with a predilection for attacking blacks be you American or Togolese. Nigerians fight back so racist may be especially antagonistic when expressing their views on Nigerians. Secondly Nigeria is often the only African nation they are able to automatically name.

This is why I sometimes feel reluctant coming on this forum, there are alot kids with android phones here. How can anybody open his mouth to say that Finland of all nation is a racist country?

Before I continue...please have you been to Finland? (Cos I have). How do guys even pick up phones and start typing rubbish. What do u even know about that country? This is unbelievable!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Litmus:

Crap, common officials out there on the streets of these foreign nations couldn’t give a damn about foreign human rights records -Indonesia herself has appalling human rights records. if Nigerians are especially victimised aboard it is more likely because many of theses nations nationals are aware that it plays well to blacks and Africa generally that seem to react positively when Nigerians are attacked. Nigeria and Nigerians need to react less kindly to these attacks.

"....Nigeria and Nigerians need to react less kindly to these attacks."

So...After all these long grammar you still come back to score own-goal...lol. Biko I no geh una time, una government should keep embarrassing themselves in the committee of nations.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Litmus: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

This is why I sometimes feel reluctant coming on this forum, there are alot kids with android phones here. How can anybody open his mouth to say that Finland of all nation is a racist country?

Before I continue...please have you been to Finland? (Cos I have). How do guys even pick up phones and start typing rubbish. What do u even know about that country? This is unbelievable!!

I haven’t been to Finland personally but ironically my brother and friends spent a couple of weeks there. They had a grate time.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Litmus:

I haven’t been to Finland personally but ironically my brother and friends spent a couple of weeks there. They had a grate time.

And they told you it is a racist nation abi? This a country where a blackman (precisely an Igbo man) is made a mayor or Councillor in some of the towns. You are looking at the most educated country in the world.

They don't even tolerate rubbish one bit, some thing dem don ban all your generation from entering the country. Racism is far from one of their traits.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by HolyTrader: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sysdatek:
Try this shlt with mother russia

And you will be recieving your diplomatic entourage in a danfo the following day

You are right brother. No one messes up with the Ruskies. Mother Russia for life!
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by LegalWolf: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lovelive:

O-D-E

W-A-W-A !
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by AnanseK(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Our SE brothers have destroyed us. Everyone despises and hates Nigerians because of Nyamiri’s tenacity in evil.

The Indonesians have tried everything from life imprisonment to death penalty to deter our Igbo brothers from taking cocaine and heroine and other illicit drugs to Indonesia.

These criminals will not hear , so in frustration every security officer in any sane country hates Nigerians with a passion. They would wish all Nigerians dead because of the activities of our Biafran brothers.

Oh God, please give them Biafra, let them go their separate way. Let the world know that not all Nigerians are criminals.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Lovelive: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
LegalWolf:

W-A-W-A !

Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by olatade(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
I really hope Nigerians can be treated better than she treats her own citizens. But hey, no one respects you than you respect yourself. Put a huge value on your citizens and countries will follow suit.

Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by planetx: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

Baba...go to Finland, mention you a Nigerian. If you last one month in that country....u have a very big God
Pls tell me more about Finland and Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Litmus: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

And they told you it is a racist nation abi? This a country where a blackman (precisely an Igbo man) is made a mayor or Councillor in some of the towns. You are looking at the most educated country in the world.

They don't even tolerate rubbish one bit, some thing dem don ban all your generation from entering the country. Racism is far from one of their traits.

Finland shamed on racism in EU study

https://euobserver.com/justice/143518

Extract:

Around a third of people of African descent across a dozen EU states have experienced some form of racist harassment in the past five years.

The findings, out Wednesday (28 November) in a report by the EU's Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA), paints a dire picture for people whose skin colour is not white.

"Black people in the EU today are still victims of widespread and unacceptable levels of discrimination and harassment simply because of their skin colour," said FRA's director Michael O'Flaherty, in a statement.

He said EU states must put together policies to tackle the racism, noting that "racial discrimination and harassment are commonplace."

The FRA's 80-page report is based on interviews with 6,000 people of African descent across 12 EU states.

Of those 12 EU states, Finland tops the chart in terms of perceived racial harassment, described as offensive comments and gestures.

At least 63 percent of those surveyed in Finland had experienced some form of harassment motivated by racism.

This was followed by Luxembourg at 52 percent and Ireland at 51 percent.

The least amount of racial harassment was registered in Malta at 20 percent, followed by the UK at 21 percent, and Portugal at 23 percent.

Similar listings of EU state rankings were found for those who experienced violence motivated by racism.

The highest rates of violence were recorded in Finland (14 percent), followed by Ireland and Austria at both 13 percent and then Luxembourg at 11 percent.

The lowest rates of violence was found in Portugal at 2 percent and the United Kingdom at 3 percent.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Litmus:

Finland shamed on racism in EU study

https://euobserver.com/justice/143518

Extract:

You are funny. Very funny. Biko bye bye
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by MrGerald(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
He didn't disclose his status or he has Overstay? That's inhumane treatment, those apology shouldn't be accepted
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by od501: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
planetx:
Pls tell me more about Finland and Nigerians.

It is the best country to be if you want make decent earning. No try do drugs oo, cos even ur unborn generation will suffer it. There job opportunities there but mostly handicrafts e.g. carpentry, machanic, electrician, etc. Salary jobs are also readily available cos even the Finnish no gree work again.

Their education system is one of best too. Children starts formal education at the age of 9. Before the that time you are expected to teach them the basic morals like washing, sweeping, social ethics, etc. And education up to university level is free (for citizens). I was also told it continues up to PHd level, but I'm yet to ascertain that.

Unfortunately, getting a visa as Nigerian is really hard (of not impossible) 'Cos of obvious reasons, same with Ghana, and some African Countries. There are also none African Countries that even haf a complete ban. Fin is good, so far as you don't misbehave.
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by BKayy: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Nigeria is a ZOO

If Nigeria was a country, they will recall their Ambassador and also close Indonesian Embassy here
Only Britain can do that. They never born the caretaker of Nigeria (Buhari) to do such without British approval.
A slave has no dignity
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Tizu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by nick50(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice one..this quota system almajiri diplomat should be spoken to in the language he will understand..rubbish!!..so of all the educated, smart and intelligent youths in Nigeria this nepostic mannequin @aso rock choose to appoint this fat dumb illiterate fulani as Nigerian diplomat ..I m sure he committed a very serious offence which our evil fulani government refused to tell d masses the crime he committed, the idiot think he is in d zoo(Nigeria)
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by Comedian2019: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
safesurfer:
Can Nigeria really afford to do that?
If it degenerates to a tit-for-tat and they impose their sanction on us, no more indomie for us be that. And though I don't eat it and maybe you don't too, but it's like one of the cheapest food in the market lol. Many poor Nigerians in the city especially will go to bed hungry as other noodle makers will inflate the price of theirs.
Nigerian government might have considered the repercussions of a clash and just let the whole thing slide.

The message is clear: INDONESIA NO SEND US.
When you mistreat a citizen of another country it's an insult, when you mistreat a diplomat, it's an attack and a call for war. The ambassador must be recalled. I'm glad that the needful has been done.

https://www.nairaland.com/6695729/nigerian-ambassador-indonesia-recalled-over
Re: Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials by caandi: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Well they can’t treat us with respect, simply because we’ve sold our respect a long time age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

450,000 Graduates To Get N30,000 Monthly Under Buhari’s Poverty Programme / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.