Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Marriage Registration In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Registration In Ibadan (1033 Views)

FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Registration In Ibadan by Marv650(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Good day to everyone. I am preparing to register my marriage online. But I noticed the prominent option online is place of worship. I am planning to use State/Local Government registry, but I am not sure they have in Ibadan.

Does anyone has helpful information about that or should I switch to the Ikoyi Registry?
Thanks, I will also appreciate any other information regarding marriage registry that is available.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Registration In Ibadan by Marv650(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2021
It's not coming with any option for my State selection.

Re: Marriage Registration In Ibadan by tikkykay: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Marv650:
Good day to everyone. I am preparing to register my marriage online. But I noticed the prominent option online is place of worship. I am planning to use State/Local Government registry, but I am not sure they have in Ibadan.

Does anyone has helpful information about that or should I switch to the Ikoyi Registry?
Thanks, I will also appreciate any other information regarding marriage registry that is available.
Oyo state has their registry though you might not find the details online. It's better you ask someone to go in person to make enquiries at your preferred local government area.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Registration In Ibadan by Marv650(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2021
tikkykay:

Oyo state has their registry though you might not find the details online. It's better you ask someone to go in person to make enquiries at your preferred local government area.

Thanks a bunch.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales - sold / I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business / What Traditional Medicines Did You Use To Help With Natural Birth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.