Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business (1035 Views)

Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! / The X Factor In Married Women Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nlanders, I need an empowerment to start a business, I am a graduate of Accounting. My salary hardly cover transport and feeding, talk less of saving.
I have gathered enough experience to start a business.
I will really appreciate it if this can be achieved.
God bless us all.

STERLING BANK

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by kafeii123: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
see...things are quite hard for the common man in Nigeria right now....But i think you should have included your address/location in case anyone around you sees this and would want to help you out with a job....foodstuff or some other ways...

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
kafeii123:
see...things are quite hard for the common man in Nigeria right now....But i think you should have included your address/location in case anyone around you sees this and would want to help you out with a job....foodstuff or some other ways...
I live in Ikorodu, Lagos state. Thank you very much for your concern.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by KimFlorence: 6:11pm On May 19, 2023
Diligent1:

Where in Ikorodu?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2023
KimFlorence:

Where in Ikorodu?
Ikorodu west, I will really appreciate it ma/sir.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by KimFlorence: 6:33pm On May 19, 2023
Diligent1:

Ikorodu west, I will really appreciate it ma/sir.

I'm from Ikorodu but based on the mainland. How can I contact you?
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Klass99(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2023

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 7:02pm On May 19, 2023
KimFlorence:

I will send an email to you ma/sir
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2023
KimFlorence:

I am a native of Ikorodu town ma, my contact is zero eight zero seven 63 six 4 six 8 six.
Thank you ma.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2023
KimFlorence:

Ma you can also assist me through my account details.
Thank you ma.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2023
KimFlorence:

Good morning ma
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2023
KimFlorence:

Ma, I have sent my phone no to your email.
Thank you ma.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2023
KimFlorence:

I didn't see your message early, I later saw it in spam, I have sent my phone no to you on email ma.
Thank you ma.
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Dancebreaker: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Diligent1:

So Diligent, how is your business going?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dancebreaker:

So Diligent, how is your business going?
I have not gotten finance to start.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Diligent1:

I have not gotten finance to start.
Up Tinubu. E----diot.

You had the chance to vote for the right person, but because of nonsense reason about Obi's time as governor and your hidden hatred for him, you choose the wrong one. grin

I have your account details, I will send you 5k make you take hold body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourMajesty:
Up Tinubu. E----diot.

You had the chance to vote for the right person, but because of nonsense reason about Obi's time as governor and your hidden hatred for him, you choose the wrong one. grin

I have your account details, I will send you 5k make you take hold body.
If you did not send the money, that means you are fake
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Diligent1:

What is 5k to me? Lol, I will send it with evidence.

Just wanted you to see how silly you are for supporting someone who promise you nothing and boldly tell you if na statistics you go chop.

I guess that's what your religion taught you.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourMajesty:
What is 5k to me? Lol, I will send it with evidence.

Just wanted you to see how silly you are for supporting someone who promise you nothing and boldly tell you if na statistics you go chop.

I guess that's what your religion taught you.
If you did not send it, that means you are fake and anything you support is fake
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Diligent1:

If you did not send it, that means you are fake and anything you support is fake
Shut up.... Your mind games is dead on arrival..

A begger like you supposed to be begging, not what you're doing.

You support forgery and drugs and expect sane people to help you? Lol.

I guess that's what your God supports. Oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2023
YourMajesty:

Ode nie
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Diligent1(f): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2023
YourMajesty:

You are a scammer, you have been exposed.
Lamba man
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by Nice2023(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Diligent1:

U have no choice jor.

If he doesn't send let ur husband or ur youruba boyfriends send u the money now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Diligent1:

Ode nie
I am not like your husband. No money for you Ode Oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Diligent1:

You are a scammer, you have been exposed.
Lamba man
Exposed because I nor give supporter of certificate forger and drug baron 5k?

Online begger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by tonicyril: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Diligent1:

U fall my hand, I am not expecting u to reply that he-diot...he's just looking for a way to mock you for ur choice of candidate...

That is how dey do, they are just primitive scavengers
Re: I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business by YourMajesty(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
tonicyril:
U fall my hand, I am not expecting u to reply that he-diot...he's just looking for a way to mock you for ur choice of candidate...

That is how dey do, they are just primitive scavengers
Ọmọ alΓ©, oya help her with funds to open her business na πŸ˜„

Una go support rubbish, come online come dey beg. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It is well / Women Stepping Into Men's Shoes? / Mothers Stop Being A Liability In That Home Of Yours From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.