Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) (62558 Views)

Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / He Has A Message for Southern Nigerians PICTURES / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
They don't write that, they can't write in English, its script that's obviously playing out. This govt pampers and harbors terrorists.

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by eplanning: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this brain dead terrorists playing on our intelligence. They will plan this charade of "repenting" with the terrorist Fulani army whenever they are broke and in need of Niger delta oil money to further their jihad on the south. I blame Niger deltans for allowing this almajiris to be fleecing them of their own resources in the name of granting amnesty to "repentant" Boko Haram

They Niger deltans don't know that they are about to soon reap what they are sowing, since they don't want to call their greedy leaders collecting handouts to order.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why are they using English to ask for their staged forgiveness plead? Isn't that Haram or they have been doing political bidding codedly all along.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by buzorcharles(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Only way to forgive them is to send them to the war front.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by lalax(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fixed match....
I believe dis u b mumu.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Only justice will bring us peace, killing people is a grevious crime, it's a bad precedence for government to let people go free with killing innocent...it will lead to more violence. Justice must be served.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by rummmy: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
After killing thousand people?
This government is truelly for northerners.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by orikoku: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
And they'll be forgiven while they hold MNK in an underground cell. It shall never be well with luggard.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by ABSHOW: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Govt should forgive Igboho and Kanu instead
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
This country is pure cruise.

Government thinking of 'forgiving' a terrorist group yet would imprison petty thieves looking for daily bread. Nnamdi Kalu & Sunday Igboho who are sessionists are chased about like criminals.

Maybe Chidinma should also carry placard and beg for forgiveness. After all, she only killed one person.

It will not be well with all those who have a hand in the continuous destruction of this Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by fayomim: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
E no go beta for all of una
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
The script and plans are working perfectly well for them on the southern foolish ONE NIGERIANISTS.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by labski(f): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't understand y this present government re so wicked... with countless number of pple these Boko Haram hv killed u still decided to pardon dem
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ogbeniomo: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Decency2020:

They are not playing on our intelligence rather they are playing on the intelligence of fools like dead meat griller.

You think they wrote those things ?. The people behind boko haram organized that show.
That was why i advice him( griller) to know the kind of prayer point he raise and also pray against ppl, cos most of the destructive prayer he prays here is against himself, cos u can't see him here to say any resoneable tin, even if u hear from him it can only be something like This ''better Nigeria is all we want''.But if it's matter that has to do with ipob or Oduduwa republic u see will him with five pages of Trash, and photos, he never be neutral for once, always side evilthings not knowing that the implication of that will be great, what he gains from negative things is what i have never understand.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Benekkk: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?
Yes. Why not?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Laughable. Repentant terrorists indeed These people are playing on our emotions. Who asked for their pleas, they should direct their pleas to the graves of the people they've massacred and dismembered. Who is fooling who?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ayomivic(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?

CAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LEAVES SUNDAY IGHOHO AND NNAMDI KANU JUST BY SAYING THIS STATEMENT BOKO HARAM WROTE ON CARDBOARD?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by panini(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'll forgive them...

... While I pour petrol on their heads and light them up... Their ashes don't need to be buried, just dumped in refuse dump sites.

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ogbeniomo: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Why don't you tell your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys to try the same technique.
IPIG terrorist monkeys should also surrender and ask for mercy, then let's see what happens.
Stop wailing and crying like a dumb hoe.
So your advice now is anyone or group that want commit crime should go ahead and commit the crime to any level they want, kill, rape, burn, bombe steal, send innocent ones to earlygrave and make enough money from thier criminal activities, and just gather them selves together and inform thier state governor, or local Governent chairman that they have repented and summit thier self rejected outdated weapons and ask for forgiveness.And that's all? My dear call Evil Evil, so that it will not get to u.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by leofab(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

Will you forgive them?
who donated those items to them ?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by zudozz: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
They are already been forgiven..at least they are not igbos.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by ThugBoy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Imagine the bad odour wey go dey wose out of their body. The innocent soul can't forget you fools.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
As for me and my household, I am not forgiven you all a bit. Why ? Because you have killed thousands of innocent children, mothers, fathers. You have rendered most villages desolated, wives became widows, children became orphans, men became widowers, rapping of innocent girls and forceful marriages to your commanders. Burning and arson of houses, farms and livestocks, causing of famine in the land.
With all these I can never and I will never forgive you. May you die of miserable death. May your household knows no peace.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Pickieox(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:
Nigerian Army are recruiting to further their British masters ambition but in this generation Britain will fail

Aswear, na you get brain past for all the comments so far. You understand where the problem stream from-the British Government...

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Jonovo98: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ta this is scam, every body should be at alert �
We don't know their plan b this time
This blood suckling demon �pleading for forgiveness
Hell no, is a big lies from Pity of Hell
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by winner37(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Am confused , where is Nigérian going to ?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by BKayy: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pickieox:

Aswear, na you get brain past for all the comments so far. You understand where the problem stream from-the British Government...
Thanks. I believe others are beginning to see through the smoke

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by noblebaba: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gana repented and surrender in Benue and he was later killed, so these fools will be pardoned and allowed to walk freely?well I'm not surprise we operates two laws in this country one for the northerners and rigid laws for other's God dey.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
It won't be well with all of una ..including Nigerian soldier for playing on our intelligence .... Boko Haram repent ..una accept them with love.....do you know the eternal pain they have cause several families ?

Na so them day repent

A dog will always be a dog....no matter wetin you feed am ...e go still chop shit

Keep fooling unaself
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Femeto: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
See Propaganda.People wey dem suppose spray b*llet.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by clems88(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't understand Can't the NA make this guy's reveal the hide outs of the boko harams
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Cmanforall: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
inforesource:
Who wrote that thing for them? Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Are they already receiving gifts?
Cartons of Noodles, shirts etc. on display3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.