Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) (62578 Views)

Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / He Has A Message for Southern Nigerians PICTURES / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Who are they trying to distract from Fulani herdsmen and their backbones?

Oh.. I see. 2023 is round the corner.
If you know you know.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Splitmind: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
They deserve our forgiveness and rest after fighting for their beliefs.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?

These idiots are just scoping us....
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Joromi1: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
More evidence that this government is the major sponsor of Boko Haram terrorists. Why are they suddenly creeping out to repent and beg for forgiveness? Really? All this for 2023.

Some hateful ragheads won't see this Fulani ploy to perpetuate their dominance because Islam is projected forward. The bloody hypocrite called MURIC will turn a blind eye too, obviously.

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this brain dead terrorists playing on our intelligence. They will plan this charade of "repenting" with the terrorist Fulani army whenever they are broke and in need of Niger delta oil money to further their jihad on the south. I blame Niger deltans for allowing this almajiris to be fleecing them of their own resources.

They are not playing on our intelligence rather they are playing on the intelligence of fools like dead meat griller.

You think they wrote those things ?. The people behind boko haram organized that show.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Thunderfayayou: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?

All of them are going straight Into the Nigerian Army!

That's the plan! How on Earth will you make a Terrorist who have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Nigerians have peace of mind and reward them with juicy Position in the government with overwhelming salary.

This government are Terrorism oriented. One nigeria on Nairaland should please feed Their gullible eyes.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ogbuabana: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
*Purchase our Online Banking Script Click below*

*Once Payment Successful Download Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Automatically*

https://flutterwave.com/store/sefantech/tnqryw5wmmok

*OR*

https://paystack.com/buy/latest-online-banking-php-script-with-e-mail-and-sms-alert-z
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Where is Wadume?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Who are they trying to distract from Fulani herdsmen and their backbones?

Oh.. I see. 2023 is round the corner. If you know you know.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by ATTAHDYE(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
If the Nigeria military is constrained by rules of engagement to eliminate these ones that have surrendered, they should at least send them back to their country of origin. Most of these people are not Nigerians, it will be wrong to allow them in after all the damage they have done.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by KelvinHerbert: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria is a Joke abeg
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Seen.Who help dem write am cos I know those kettles carriers only Sabi Arabic/write upside down sad undecided.

Hope these peepz aren't FAKE bokos commander looking for short cut/free money?

Them go soon enlist dem in NA sad
You read my mind. Who wrote those things for them? Are you sure they understand what was written on those papers?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
These cannibals you see there, don’t even know the meaning of those things written on the cupboard sheets. If they cannot raise from dead those they killed senselessly, just tie them to the stakes and put bullets in their noses. Forgive you really? How do we forget ?? Simple and I mean it. iDIOTS !!!
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Hapinex01: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria is a scam
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by naijaman2225(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM ABBA KYARI.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Curious345: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
This is serious...
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by mytalentlyng: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Wonders shall not end. The people are preparing for 2023 reason for this nonsense. Terrorist will always be terrorist, accept their plea to your own detriment. Nonsense
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by mafluxfire: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Forgive!!! Allahu akbar. Only God knows the reason why he spared your lives to be able to seek forgiveness of Nigerians. You guys are only lucky say Man no be God. Otherwise. I don't even know what say again. I can't blame God sha. But I know what sow you shall reap and he would kill by surd will die by surd it doesn't matter whether we forgive you or not.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Omo, This country na pure cruise..grin shey na pure heaven, biscuits and other items I dey see like that?? grin forget it...This guys came for thanksgiving grin

1 Like

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by BrillantOne(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2021
only a fool will fall this... what about the innocent lives they took��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this brain dead terrorists playing on our intelligence. They will plan this charade of "repenting" with the terrorist Fulani army whenever they are broke and in need of Niger delta oil money to further their jihad on the south. I blame Niger deltans for allowing this almajiris to be fleecing them of their own resources.

@Fahdiga, I doubt those kids are bh terrorist, I see more of rented almajiri by the NA to cover up their flaws, boost their personal ego and increase public moral towards them.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by JB4life: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2021
VillagePipu:
Forgive terrorists in the North, kill peaceful protesters in the South.

Don't mind them!
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by akezn: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
The army should keep deceiving themselves.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by YoungAncient1: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
We don see things for this country .

But the boko haram get fine handwriting shaa.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by hikiki(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Oooo buhari don finish this country. The producers of this movie "Nigeria" really try. Anyone who aided this government into power esp buhari,Allah ya si ne mu su. Them the use of us the play for this country. This guys will be well fed and cared for and even given "jobs" while we have graduates raoming around looking for govt jobs. Allah ya Yi sa
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
All those wordings on the placards, no Boko Haram terrorist can write them.

Na the soldiers wrote those things...

Nigeria military is doomed meehnnn...

That's a fvcking staged shiit.

Repentance kill all of una there with the soldiers!

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
THEY MUST GO BEG THEIR MOTHER'S. KUKUNASE FOR FORGIVENESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.