Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Travel To Gambia By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Gambia By Road (3272 Views)

Relocating To Gambia / Travelling To Gambia By Air For A 7days Vacation Trip / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Gambia By Road by Goodluckall: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Please everyone
I want to know about traveling to Gambia by road...
1.cost of traveling
2. Requirements
3. The dos and don'ts
And many more..
Please I need your advice
I have budget of 200k

1 Like

Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Why do you want to commit suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by terimakasih(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Op.... I arrive Banjul Gambia 2days ago, through Cotonou, African tour transport 95,000 Cfa. 4 to 5 days journey. Also hold enough cfa to settle immigration at borders, specially Mali and Senegal boarders
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by kingreign(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Goodluckall:
Please everyone
1.cost of traveling
2. Requirements
3. The dos and don'ts
And many more..
I have budget of 200k
Hmmmm.

Balls of steel, heart of titanium.
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Marimart: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2021
terimakasih:
Op.... I arrive Banjul Gambia 2days ago, through Cotonou, African tour transport 95,000 Cfa. 4 to 5 days journey. Also hold enough cfa to settle immigration at borders, specially Mali and Senegal boarders
How many days did you spend getting there?

1 Like

Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by FiverrTutor(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Marimart:

How many days did you spend getting there?

It's a 4 days journey
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Marimart: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2021
FiverrTutor:

It's a 4 days journey
Wow,are you there too?
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by FiverrTutor(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Marimart:

Wow,are you there too?

No! I'm presently in Nigeria. I actually went there last month. Try to get a bus to Ghana, from there to Ivory coast then straight to Senegal then u cross over to Gambia

1 Like

Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Marimart: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
FiverrTutor:

No! I'm presently in Nigeria. I actually went there last month. Try to get a bus to Ghana, from there to Ivory coast then straight to Senegal then u cross over to Gambia
Ok,how is life there, what's your perception about the place 'cause I heard teaching pays well over there?
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by OluwaChase(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Have you budget accommodation join
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by FiverrTutor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marimart:

Ok,how is life there, what's your perception about the place 'cause I heard teaching pays well over there?

Yes there are quite a number of teaching job vacancies there. It's a cool country lots of Europeans and Americans do come there for tourism... Quality of life in Banjul is very okay but try to have some spare cash with u when u get there. For your information the country is predominantly Muslim.
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Nicoswit(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Yes there are quite a number of teaching job vacancies there. It's a cool country lots of Europeans and Americans do come there for tourism... Quality of life in Banjul is very okay but try to have some spare cash with u when u get there. For your information the country is predominantly Muslim.
The spare cash you mentioned means tgat the country is expensive right?
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by FiverrTutor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nicoswit:

The spare cash you mentioned means tgat the country is expensive right?

Yes it's quite expensive

1 Like

Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Marimart: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Oh ok thanks,I'll keep that in mind God helping me,I heard their female species are nice too,is that so?
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Anifas: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Goodluckall:
Please everyone
1.cost of traveling
2. Requirements
3. The dos and don'ts
And many more..
I have budget of 200k
please are you now in Gambia I want to know how to get there please
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Anifas: 3:24am On Jan 01, 2022
FiverrTutor:

please when are you going back I really want to go soon
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Blackzero: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anifas:
please when are you going back I really want to go soon
bros am count me in
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by alexto(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls more update on Gambia am planning to relocate they next year after my nysc ,I studied education and physics in University,andi can comfortably teach geography, physics, biology and more.and I also l a professional loundromat and a driver I really want a new adventure for my self ,so pls what are my chances of survival in Gambia,can 400k to 500k
be enough.thanks
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by stanlo4we(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice trend, I am going to Gambia next week.

What are the documents needed and why the settlement of immigration or you don't have complete documents ?
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Profwriter(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
stanlo4we:
Nice trend, I am going to Gambia next week.

What are the documents needed and why the settlement of immigration or you don't have complete documents ?

If you are going by road, those guys will want you to tip them before they allow you to pass.
Re: Travel To Gambia By Road by Silentgroper(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Thise that did it go .. how e dey be nw??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. / Choose A Country You Would Like To Travel To This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.