Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mtnesim Activation For Free On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtnesim Activation For Free On MTN (530 Views)

How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data / Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtnesim Activation For Free On MTN by jowizzzy: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
No SIM card, no physical exchange! Use MTN eSIM to gain advantage. Register your SIM card to get 4 months of 100 Percents bonuses and more. 

The integrated SIM (eSIM) is the next step in the development of the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM), providing unparalleled freedom and flexibility. 

Unlike a physical SIM card, you don’t need to insert an eSIM into your phone because it’s already built into your smartphone, device, or portable device. 

By activating the eSIM with your account profile, you can use all the services normally performed with a physical SIM card. 

CLICK - CHECKOUT POST

Re: Mtnesim Activation For Free On MTN by Promiseibritam: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Plss help
I Bought MTN card yesterday and rain fell on me wen i was returning and it has damage my credit some numbers r still visible the raise has clear

plss help me i dnt hv any other cash it was #500 recharge
Re: Mtnesim Activation For Free On MTN by OGraffix(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Plss help
I Bought MTN card yesterday and rain fell on me wen i was returning and it has damage my credit some numbers r still visible the raise has clear

plss help me i dnt hv any other cash it was #500 recharge

If the serial number is visible... just call mtn customer care...dey will help u load it via the serial number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 20 Mins Of Talk Time With #100 On Mtn / The Difference Between Silent Mode, Bedside Mode And DND / Specifications:- Itel S17 Offers The Best Selfie For Your Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.