Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Mr Dove - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Dove (285 Views)

Minister Blessing Dove - I'M THE ONE (prod By Smile) / Mr Dove / Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Dove by MrDove(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Mr Dove is a Nigeria Musician, Writer and Content creator.

Biography
Mr Dove was born September 25th 1989 in Ekitiafor ABBA in Nwangele local Government Area in Imo State Nigeria in a family of 6. Father Late Mr Nicholas Dike and Mother Mrs Patricia Dike. He is the 5th child of his mother.

Early life.

Mr Dove started his Primary school at Central School ABBA, his home town and later traveled to owerri and back to his home town to complete his Primary Education. After his Junior secondary Education at Eziama model secondary school Mbano in Imo State, he completed his senior secondary at Development secondary school Owerri. He got admission to study Computer Science at Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri and graduated in 2016. Did his Nysc camping in Nsit Atai Akwa-Ibom State and completed it at Abadina college in University of Ibadan U.I.

Career.
He started his musical career at a tender age but due to lack of sponsorship, he left music for education. But now he has been doing great in his musical career and has dropped a lot of songs that has fast make him a household name in Nigeria.

Songs

No One replace you
IYAWO bakasi
Best friend
Too many police
Pause it
Extraordinary woman
Show me real love
Fake life
Etc.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rapper Luku Money Agba Awo / Prozparoz Iwc_seember / Gocreate Africa Launches Music Monitoring Tech & Digital Distribution Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.