Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits (18266 Views)

Ortom: FG’s Silence On Insecurity A Continuation Of 1804 Jihadist Movement / Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mr. Otom, this is the monster West and North created let them deal with it.
Lets I forget we still have some our western brethren seeking refugee in Benin Republic.
Imagine granting amnesty to terrorist and bandits and tagged secetionist terrorist.
Who is wise between West, North and Igbos
We all will suffer it together till 2023 and buhari till infinity
Lets I forget idiotic entity @SIRAO hope u are still teaching those students nonsense about how buhari is the best thing that has happened to your family in Ngwa lga in Abia State?
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by dmbb: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Politician accusing another politician

1 Like

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by robinfemi: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Government is the bandit. What do you expect sad
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Falomo211(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Dhury: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ortom is terrorists sympathizer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by tujays(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The fulanis Janjaweeeds government will pay for their atrocities very soon go and mark it down
who pays for the atrocities of Igbos home and away? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
I heard this Governor is the most useless governor Benue ever had..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
iwaeda:

“Just two days ago, two humanitarian workers were gunned down in my own village by these Fulani militias and their phones taken away. And the Fulani militias took the phones and when one of their (victims’) brothers called, they confirmed that they had killed them and they are in possession of their phones and that they should tell me to repeal the prohibition of open grazing otherwise they have the right to continue to kill since I said there would be no open grazing in Benue State.

“These people who are here, who are calling themselves bandits and are kidnapping our children from school, who are calling themselves Fulani militia and are killing people, driving them from their lands and taking over, why is the Federal Government not going after them like they went after Sunday Igboho and went after Nnamdi Kanu?”

https://punchng.com/fg-goes-after-kanu-igboho-spares-fulani-bandits-ortom/
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by od501: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
1249nin:
[s][/s]
your mama toto dey smell like rotten egg yolks
your mama na ashawo
Thunder scatter your harlot mother
bastard son of a dirty prostitute
ediot

I'll ruthlessly deal with you in this forum

Baba be calm down oo...I feel your pain. Even idiot mama is crying as we speak. Abuse him not the mother abeg, I take God beg u. The guy na bastard! grin
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Governor Ortom with all due respect to his person, the office he occupies, and the good people of Benue is a Talkative, I hate all talks with no action... Fulani herdsmen are killing your people, instead of looking for a way to deal with them in your way, you are here condemning!

Every discerning mind should know what there is an agenda, but the question is are we all gonna fold our hands and watch them take over our lands?

Restructure Nigeria Now, or allow people who wish to secede to do that peacefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Skillsnigeria: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by almarthins(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I regret ever believe the rubbish from daura will change this country for good in 2015, thank God I retrace my steps before 2019 after seeing he was a disaster and a scammer.

He has nothing to offer, yet he kept on contesting and contesting... Chai!!

This country nah wah o.

State police is the solution to this Fulani heardsmen Question.

Me self believe d man die but I don receive sense now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Brushstrokes20: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Spot on! Buhari is a nepotic, BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST undecided
The redundant vegetable is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule....

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by eastOFwest(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/fg-goes-after-kanu-igboho-spares-fulani-bandits-ortom/

Na today? Everyone knows it. Everyone is saying.

So what are you all going to do about it?
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Pickieox(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
As long as FG are more interested in restoring fully peace in Southern Nigeria, even if Igboho and Kanu are incarcerated, it's a win win

You get sense bah?

grin grin grin
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by kingbee90: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is Nigeria!
Where
Oduduwà agitators are labelled TERRORISTS!
Ipob Biafra agitators are labelled TERRORISTS
While
Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen killer jihadists are labelled BANDITS!
And
Buratai is now an ambassador!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by israelmao(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari will feel like eating up this man.
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by ignis: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Demonic FG
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Onepeople: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
As long as FG are more interested in restoring fully peace in Southern Nigeria, even if Igboho and Kanu are incarcerated, it's a win win
their is difference between peace restoration and killing opposing voice oooo.
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Benekkk: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
What's new?
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by donbenie(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Yeah..
Meanwhile their backyard is on fire..
Let them start that charity from home..
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Stanleyq: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
They are foreigners, yes, allow them to go, no, let us be using them as our slaves, till they were led by a leader and cross the red sea, then the owners of nigeria will jump into the sear and many will die, i think i am prophesying?
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Zieus: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
The south you talk about is more peaceful than the North, he should start from the north then we take him serious
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Don27tiky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dabronze:
The fulani herdmen are good son of the soil and also the can become president tommorow they need to take good care of it is people like sunday igboho and NMK that are foriegner that want to spoil nigeria whith dia agitation that's why they hav to be treated the language they understand.
thats why they say Nigerians Don’t reason well. A leader will make one foolish statement and others who reason like them will agree to it. Kanu and igboho well known leaders of their groups. Kanu has been arrested but attacks continue. MR governor and those hailing’ him please tell the president who the leader of headsmen and bandits so he can arrest them like Kanu and igboho
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by omoluka: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
The pot of soup is their no one priority! don't you get it Mr Ortom?
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Don27tiky(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
loveth360:
One Nigeria zombies don't see anything wrong in that.

Hatred for Kanu and Biafra is what will kill them all.
A useless governor will make useless statement and some so called sane people will be commending him. Kanu and igboho are well known leaders of their group. Who is the leaders of Fulani and bandits. If you know them mention their names and see if the president will not act. Shut your mouth and govern well

1 Like

Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by lilfresh96(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
What this man is good at is giving weekly press briefing on Fulani,ighoho and Kanu. He did not Achieve anything interns of projects like his counterparts. I HATE this man with passion,not because he is saying the truth but the fact that he Hass nothing to offer than to be blaming others for his incompetence . Mumu
Re: Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits by Fourwinds: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode / Lagos: Opulence In The Midst Of Poverty (NYTimes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.