Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Earn Dollars Chop In Naira: Healthy Way Of Chopping - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Dollars Chop In Naira: Healthy Way Of Chopping (295 Views)

Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? / Get Paid To Work With Google & Earn Dollars / Best Top 7 Academic Writing Sites For Nigerians | Earn Dollars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Dollars Chop In Naira: Healthy Way Of Chopping by Floxy365(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Have you heard of Amazon?

What do you know about Amazon.

Do you want to have your own share of a multi billion business online

Hey!!! Who said it isn't possible

Ha, My dear lisen up

Its is over possible

You can earn for life.... Read that again.... For life, when you publish books on Amazon.

But I'm not a writer, you'll say

And I'll say, it's not that difficult

You can write on anything and it must be big

Just right.

Okay here's the main thing, learning how to write and publish on amazon can earn you upto $1000 or more monthly

Yeah monthly.... Amazon pays every 28th

I'll take you by the hand and show you everything you need to know and you'll start earning right away.

But hold on! It's no ponzi: rob peter to pay paul and it requires hard work

If this is not you abeg don't bother

And it costs 25k for me to show you everything you need to learn before you earn

Ready to cut your share off amazon?

Go to my signature and get my number or below this message

I'll be expecting you

(1) (Reply)

/ (uber/taxify) In Need Of Uber Drivers. / Urgent Vacancy For Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.