Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Feeling Sad That My Prophetic Outline For 2021 Are All Coming To Pass. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feeling Sad That My Prophetic Outline For 2021 Are All Coming To Pass. (165 Views)

Prophetic Outline For 2021 / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Sad That My Prophetic Outline For 2021 Are All Coming To Pass. by Infomaz(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
I'm not a Prophetic but an avid student of end time Bible prophecies as contained in the books of Daniel and Revelation.

Based on my study, I was able to correctly foretell the impeachment of Donald Trump, his loss to Joe Biden and others.

But I can't help but feel sad that all my Prophetic outlines for this year are coming to pass and will.

My only comfort is that the Bible tells us that light will eventually triumph over darkness, Good over evil and Christ over Satan.

See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6351762/prophetic-outline-2021

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Is A Spiritual Weapon Of Defence Of Our Faith / RIP David Yongi Cho / O..K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.