Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bbnaija Full Update: The Dirty Fight Between Angel & Sammie Last Night Over Kayv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Full Update: The Dirty Fight Between Angel & Sammie Last Night Over Kayv (748 Views)

Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Full Update: The Dirty Fight Between Angel & Sammie Last Night Over Kayv by MsDoris(f): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
BBnaija 2021: "I Know What I Want And It Is Not You" - Angel Slam Sammie As They Fight Dirty Over New Guy
It was an intense night in the Big Brother Naija Shine ya eye house as viewers sadly witness the Angel - Sammie ship sink and scatter beyond repair and it seemed to have been triggered by the passionate kiss Angel shared with the new housemate, Kayvee.

Recall during the truth or dare, Angel was dared to kiss and gr*pe any of the male housemates, and she picked Kayvee.

This infuriated Sammie who walked out on the game.

Overwhelmed by the pent up emotions over what transpired between Angel and Kayvee, Sammie decided to confront Angel last night as they retired to bed.

Angel responded that he slu*-shamed her and she was having none of it. 

Sammie in his defence claimed he he didn’t do that but Angel wouldn't stop throwing harsh words at him.

Out of annoyance he called her a confused human being who doesn't know what she wants.

In response, Angel told him that she knows what she wants and it isn't him.

This infuriated him and continued hurling more insults at each other and sammie yabbed her boobs.

Visit site below for full update/ watch videos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-2021-i-know-what-i-want-and-it.html

Re: Bbnaija Full Update: The Dirty Fight Between Angel & Sammie Last Night Over Kayv by ignis: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
so they fought ?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Pere Hug White Money In Tears (video) / One of MY MENTORs and his Wife just passed on by Apostle Constance C. Friday / Celebrating Nwanimo1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.