Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud (14052 Views)

ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations / EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Plut01: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
velocity25:
Another Southerner is about to be rubbish and dumped,we must be wise o foolish Southerners.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Plut01: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
And what if she was framed up, so that Fulani man or woman could step in as they did fowler?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Plut01: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

While i agree with you, I detest selective Justice. It is quite unfortunate that Yewande is in this web. She was my former boss when i was in the bank years ago. A good woman.

I just wonder why EFCC is so swift in picking up selected people especially southerners. Amaechi who is super corrupt exposed the monumental corruption under the leadership of Aisha Ahmed. where is that case. Can you see how they have quietly eased her off with no trial.

Magu was indicted by the kangaroo panel they set up in the villa. Have you had of anything to try him, what of the grass cutter under Buhari.

Abba Kyari will follow due process because he is part of the cabal.

If it was one Olufemi or CHukwuemeka in police that committed a crime with Hushpuppi, he will be in U.S by now to prove that they are fighting corruption

@lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by kestolove95(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Igbo people
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Realmi: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sadiku
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Realmi: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
kestolove95:
Igbo people
sadiku
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Plut01: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2021

Southerners are waking up........If only they did before now!

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by BigYash: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Love her lips..soft and succulent. Lips wey dey give joy.

Still on still Sha Na the innocent looking dey mad pass.
But the lips...reminds me of.....
Na d lips just concern you like this brah? For, me na the money when she shave ,me just dey concerned about... Many rich pipo hand no clean in this cantree
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
velocity25:
Another Southerner is about to be rubbish and dumped,we must be wise o foolish Southerners.
[/s]

Blind as a bat. All you see is tribe.
One of the reasons why Nigeria is messed up.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Davedblues(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
So una no wise abi? Wisdom is still far from you guys if not with ya landmark na una supposed bring development but wat are you good at? Bearing children without plans...
velocity25:
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by texazzpete(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
dmbb:
She is very useless

You lack home training and common sense.

You haven't seen the allegations. You don't know if they are factual or not. But you're here swallowing the whole thing like a gullible cow

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by SKYHIGHfx: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

While i agree with you, I detest selective Justice. It is quite unfortunate that Yewande is in this web. She was my former boss when i was in the bank years ago. A good woman.

I just wonder why EFCC is so swift in picking up selected people especially southerners. Amaechi who is super corrupt exposed the monumental corruption under the leadership of Aisha Ahmed. where is that case. Can you see how they have quietly eased her off with no trial.

Magu was indicted by the kangaroo panel they set up in the villa. Have you had of anything to try him, what of the grass cutter under Buhari.

If it was one Olufemi or CHukwuemeka in police that committed a crime with Hushpuppi, he will be in U.S by now to prove that they are fighting corruption

@lalasticlala

Talk to that griller... I wish I can lay hands on him
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by kayjay69(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
you are absolutely spot on!
socialmediaman:
Nigeria is a country where industry leaders from the best institutions in the world are hired and then groomed to become professional criminals! The system was designed that way, by the founders.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by olu77(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
velocity25:

Suddenly the cows are ready to fight cowruption just because Saint Abba Kyari was caught pants down

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by sixcargo: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Built2last post=104635348]

I quite agree with you. I don't understand this fulanization agenda and what the promoters tends to again.Are we now stranger in our own land I weep for NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by ppogba: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
MrMcJay:
Since the current head of the NIPC who happens to be the first from the South was appointed, Yewande Sadiku has been embroiled in one legal tussle or the other since she assumed office as NIPC Executive Secretary. This is usually instigated by the usual quarters.

Ali Sani versus Yewande Sadiku.
Yusuf Mustapha versus Yewande Sadiku
Babangida Nguroje versus Yewande Sadiku

Aura Maisamari versus Yewande Sadiku

If you check the writer of the petition the Efcc is acting on, you will see that it will be from the usual suspects. They are pained that a Southerner occupies a position that has never been occupied by a Southerner.

Here's the list of former Executive Secretaries of the NIPC
Mustapha Bello
Abdulkadir Hassan
Saratu Umar

This is the same thing they did to Mrs. Azinge of the Corporate Affairs Commission until she was hounded out of office. She was the first Registrar General of the Cac from the South in more than 2 decades.

Your head dey there.
I like people who put the facts in the public domain.

Can you remember Onyeka Onwenu' s experience when she headed the agency in charge of culture?

The hawks in the Nigerian political terrain will keep scaring away our good hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by FreeStuffsNG: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/09/breaking-nigerian-investment-councils-boss-sadiku-arrested-detained-over-fraud#.YRJfCpLL_FM.whatsapp
Yewande is clean. She is so very clean that I won't be surprised if nothing untoward will be found on her . Apart from being an accomplished professional, she's your quintessential Ijebu lady , very frugal and business oriented.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by mastertek: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
You will be surprised to know that she did not commit any Fraud.

This is just normal scheme used my this useless Fulani cabal to head & occupied all government agency in this country.

One Fulani was interested in her position & they will just cook up allegation & invite their brother EFCC to do the rest.

The way they do to Fowler of firs
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by pacespot(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
These people are just there to steal any available money dry
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by kaykay27(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
YTS, as she is fondly called is a woman of intergrity. If you know or worked with her, you sure would attest to this.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Tecno66: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
velocity25:
The fulanisation agenda continues.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by poiZon: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/09/breaking-nigerian-investment-councils-boss-sadiku-arrested-detained-over-fraud#.YRJfCpLL_FM.whatsapp
When will efcc learn the act of investigating crimes?
What's all these about inviting someone to come answer questions about fraud when u r supposed to be arresting her and start her prosecution...
So we should clap for this rubbish feat that won't fly at the end of the day.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by proprince(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

@lalasticlala

You have said it all bro.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Reinventerd: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoh
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by dmbb: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
texazzpete:

You lack home training and common sense.

You haven't seen the allegations. You don't know if they are factual or not. But you're here swallowing the whole thing like a gullible cow
So Ipob terrorists have home training?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Elendubenjamin: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Selective witch hunting by Buhari's government and fulanis. What happened to Magu's corruption case, Isa Pantami, Hadiza Bala Usman, Usman Yusuf, Malami's corruption case. I blame SW for helping to bring this government to power.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by SmartPolician: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maxi4you:
This one wey ladies nowadays dey enter fraud I no just understand o.. waris goin' on>> why Una just dey make Efcc cash out for Una head like

Most Nigerians are criminals - both men and women. Why they are complaining about corruption is that they don't have the opportunity to steal public funds yet. Give them the chance and you will see their true colors.

That said, we need to be careful so we don't judge the woman before the system convicts her. Not everyone who goes to the EFCC office is guilty as charged. That antigraft agency is full of unserious, incompetent people.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
And she's looking like as if she's innocent.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud by Forgodsgrace: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

@lalasticlala

Southerners are the most foolish and senseless set of people in this country.When the so called agencies are arresting and humiliating our Youths,tagging them fraudsters ,you mumu southerners are busy hailing them.
They collect their properties and dispose it at a meager price to their cronies in the North,you guys says nothing .
All parastatals are being taking over by northerners,you still clap for them.They are sending all our well to do youths to prisons and you applaud them for a job well done,whereas their is serious hunger in the land.All our ladies are turning to prostitutes and our best graduating students are rendered useless.
Make Una continue to dey support this evil and satanic agenda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? / Abubakar Maigandi: Fuel Scarcity May Last For Two Weeks / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.