Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom (513 Views)

IPOB FOOLISHNESS: “We Don’t Want Biafra Anymore”-IGBOS / Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s / Foolishness Or Bravery? Why The Soldier Who Called Buratai A Coward Won't Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
I think IPOB are fighting a just cause and have raised the consciousness of Igbos and other Nigerians to demand something better. However, I think the future of our kids should be considered when talking about sit at home. They should also consider the economic implications of locking down the East every Monday. This will lead to loss of popularity and they shouldn’t continue this. We hear you IPOB, we know Nigeria hasn’t been fair to you but it is important to apply wisdom in all you do.

What are your thoughts ?
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Monogamy: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Survivingnaija:
I think IPOB are fighting a just cause and have raised the consciousness of Igbos and other Nigerians to demand something better. However, I think the future of our kids should be considered when talking about sit at home. They should also consider the economic implications of locking down the East every Monday. This will lead to loss of popularity and they shouldn’t continue this. We hear you IPOB, we know Nigeria hasn’t been fair to you but it is important to apply wisdom in all you do.

What are your thoughts ?

Igbos are now making the government both state and federal job easier in their campaign against the activities of Igbos.

People have right to stay at home or go out.. On which authority are Igbos using to say whenever they declare sit at home, no one should go out..

Would that fasten Kanu's years behind bar or make him to languish more in the prison..
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Igbos are now making the government both state and federal job easier in their campaign against the activities of Igbos.

People have right to stay at home or go out.. On which authority are Igbos using to say whenever they declare sit at home, no one should go out..

Would that fasten Kanu's years behind bar or make him to languish more in the prison..

On this, I agree. I don’t support stopping kids from taking exams under any guise. They should apply more wisdom or they will lose the huge support they already have.
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by BKayy: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
My dear OP please try and mind the business of your people and stop worrying about us out of a sudden.
If it is you that your enemy started worrying about you and advising you, won't you be suspicious?

Please leave our economy for us to worry about. If you really care about our economy, you would be campaigning for all the Eastern ports to be reopened and the clearing fee made to be equal with that of Apapa Lagos.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by dometome: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Survivingnaija:

What are your thoughts ?
Which economy? The one that has been battered by Buhari and Nigeria. Sit at home protest works. It works. That thing you will sell on Monday can be sold on Tuesday. All of a sudden, one Nigerianists now care of Biafran people. Sit at home every Monday continues till further notice. I wonder what I will lose on that Monday Biafra can't give me a million times over. Do you know how much the eastern Nigeria loses everyday because of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by dometome: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Survivingnaija:

On this, I agree. I don’t support stopping kids from taking exams under any guise. They should apply more wisdom or they will lose the huge support they already have.
5000 schools are under lock and key in Kaduna. How about that? Empathy is not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do you think igbo outside igboland care how igbos in South East feel? Accord to KwaraRat, "

"south east is a very big igbo cemetery, where igbos send their dead ones to be buried or return back to be buried."

Here you have it, the igbos pushing you don't give a shit if all of alaigbo be destroyed.
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
dometome:
Which economy? The one that has been battered by Buhari and Nigeria. Sit at home protest works. It works. That thing you will sell on Monday can be sold on Tuesday. All of a sudden, one Nigerianists now care of Biafran people. Sit at home every Monday continues till further notice. I wonder what I will lose on that Monday Biafra can't give me a million times over. Do you know how much the eastern Nigeria loses everyday because of Nigeria?

We can’t throw everything away because we are angry with Nigeria. Only our people will lose. IPOB need more diplomacy, we can’t hurt ourselves because we are not happy. Education must not be joked with in the East, we have come a long way. The giant strides we have made in Anambra and IMO must not be allowed to waste just because we want to prove a point.
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:
My dear OP please try and mind the business of your people and stop worrying about us out of a sudden.
If it is you that your enemy started worrying about you and advising you, won't you be suspicious?

Please leave our economy for us to worry about. If you really care about our economy, you would be campaigning for all the Eastern ports to be reopened and the clearing fee made to be equal with that of Apapa Lagos.
Thank you.

I am a proud Igbo man, you can see that from my previous posts but I believe we can’t destroy the future of our kids especially because we have been excelling in education in the East after the civil war. Why should we throw it all away sir?
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Investigative: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
✅✅❤️�Picture of Nigeria police acting unknown gunmen in during ipob sit at home
We have more videos

1 Like

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by BKayy: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Survivingnaija:

I am a proud Igbo man, you can see that from my previous posts but I believe we can’t destroy the future of our kids especially because we have been excelling in education in the East after the civil war. Why should we throw it all away sir?
What Ndigbo are doing is for their future and that of their children. Not even us.
We've come to terms with our fate that our generation will suffer and pay the price for them.
So that they won't experience what we went through in Nigeria.
We sacrifice this generation so that they will enjoy life not struggle through it because the of the circumstance of their birth and race.
Yesterday, all my money generating sources were under lock and key.
Alaigbo understands the sacrifice. Nobody is complaining but rescheduling to make the protest a success. Even Chruches have started changing their curriculum for Business to be done on Sunday.
Monday is now the new Sunday

1 Like

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by BKayy: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Investigative:
✅✅❤️�Picture of Nigeria police acting unknown gunmen in during ipob sit at home
We have more videos
We know the game plan.
Alaigbo must be liberated in this generation
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Omoluabi1stborn: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you.

Can u tell me ur enemies in Nigeria?
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by BKayy: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Can u tell me ur enemies in Nigeria?
You for example.
And others against the liberation of natural black nations/countries like Alaigbo, Yoruba land, Ibibio land etc. Not necessarily only Alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by Omoluabi1stborn: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

You for example.
And others against the liberation of natural black nations/countries like Alaigbo, Yoruba land, Ibibio land etc. Not necessarily only Alaigbo.

Ok
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by BKayy: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Ok
Thanks for understanding
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by dometome: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Survivingnaija:

We can’t throw everything away because we are angry with Nigeria. Only our people will lose. IPOB need more diplomacy, we can’t hurt ourselves because we are not happy. Education must not be joked with in the East, we have come a long way. The giant strides we have made in Anambra and IMO must not be allowed to waste just because we want to prove a point.
We are losing nothing. The oder was given well ahead of time, so you have enough time to make preparations for that day. That is not an excuse. What diplomacy is better than this. Give us example. 5000 schools are under lock and key in Kaduna, you don't care about those ones. You only care about one day stuff. Please what are those giant strides? Just look at the dirty environment, giant stride in dirtiness.
Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by dometome: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:

You for example.
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Ipob-foolishness Or Wisdom by muykem: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPOB are more emotional and less brain work. They don't sit down to analyse their actions and inactions. You said Nigeria government is not treating south east well and instead of you to distribute foods and other necessity for them, you are crippling them The more.

You slap me to spite my enemy, are you not a fool?

(1) (Reply)

Cows go to school in Kano / Anambra Election: Strenght & Weaknesses Of Contenders Soludo, Uba, Ubah, Ozigbo / IPOB Should Contest Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.