Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom (603 Views)

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by AprokoGirl: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps have arrested a 28-year-old Kwara man for kidnapping and raping a minor.

Bello Muhammed was accused of conspiring with two other suspects to kidnap the minor in Ilale village, Oke-Ero in Irepodun council area of Kwara state.

It was learnt that the 15-year-old who was on her way to fetch water, was dragged into the bush, tied up and raped severally while in captivity.

The two other suspects now at large have been identified as Umar Abubakar from Ajase lpo and one Babuga, and it was learnt that they contacted the girl’s family to demand a N15 million ransom.

Spokesperson of Kwara's command of the NSCDC, Babawale Afolabi said the victim’s family paid certain amount of money to the kidnappers before she was released.

Afolabi said;

“Luck ran out of one of the abductors, Bello Muhammed who was arrested by local vigilante at Kara market, Ajase lpo and handed over to the operatives of the NSCDC.

“During the interrogation, Muhammed confessed to have committed the crime with his two accomplices who are still at large."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/man-arrested-for-kidnap-and-rape-of-minor-despite-ransom.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by Fahdiga(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
The name Bello Muhammed sounds Yoruba to me
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by DaddyRochie1642: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
I see no Remorse on that idiotic Face,

I was expecting to see his face with Black eye and Swollen Thick Lips, why is his face still Fresh
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by Freestainworld(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
They should also rape him back in the anus, what a wicked fellow.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
He's still looking fresh
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnap And Rape Of Minor Despite Ransom by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
undecided
For this life, anybody wey my daughter go call "brother brother" without having any relationship with me in terms of blood,I go shun her instant....Na so this thing take dey start undecided

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Refuses To Be Taken Away By Soldiers Who Tried To Arrest Her For W / Court Remands 4 Students For Belonging To Cult Group In Rivers / My Bitter Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.