Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) (55799 Views)

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by benjackugo: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
A Nigerian man, John Mademo has mourned his friend who was abducted and killed by kidnappers despite ransom payment, IGBERETV reports.

The deceased, Owo Monday, 36, was laid to rest on Monday, December 19, 2022, in Woleche-Ebo, Yaya Local Government Area of Cross River state.

John wrote on Facebook;

"I was shocked when I heard that you were kidnapped and despite all efforts made to pay the ransom, they still went ahead to take your life

Owolabi, as u were fondly called, your demise has created an indelible mark on my mind, but it is my earnest prayer that God should give me the fortitude to bear it.

Monday was an easygoing personality, very humble and humane. As your death touched every youths and the entire people of Woleche-Ebo and beyond, I believe it has already touched God and he will handle your matter.

And to the Kidnappers, you will never see peace in your lives, and the wrath of God is awaiting you on the last day.

Rest in peace! Monday Owo."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0byYApQSsiWYwnLSPY9927gnM3Kd1CNWmYQ2sgmsNguVpxQ1okvp25UyySdj28Wxhl&id=100085943541304

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Flysinglemom(f): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
What's this country turning into ?

Blessing240:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Anna
G.T.Bank
It is well, may a helper locate you dear

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
No one affiliated with or supported IPOB in one way or the other will know peace

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
No one affiliated with or supported IPOB in one way or the other will know peace
southerners don't support ipob sir

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Same prayers for those supporting Sunday Igboho and Bandits.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Same prayers for those supporting Sunday Igboho and Bandits.

Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Slawomirr: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad...

Rest in peace young niggarrrr

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
God punish APC and Tinubu supporters, that hand you planning to use and vote APC again, may it local bingo bite it off and let it rotten in pains

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
What's this country turning into ?

Yeah, we know...vote for Obi.

Just like the Buhari boys used the insecurity of 2013 and 14 to tell us to vote for them...

And so forth.

But the funny thing about Nigerian politicians, they talk about security, and about state police, but never mention things like we have to pay more taxes, and Nigeria has to earn more money, before we can get the kind of revenue to fund a strong police force.

But no, they use bad security to campaign, and once in power, nothing happens.

That includes APC. Especially APC.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kidnapping na Goldmine for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by NoToTerrorists: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Most likely one of those AKTC passengers that was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen. Fulani Herdsmen has done more harm than good. Currently wrecking havoc nationwide. How did we get here?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Reporting34(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Light78: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you have money, stop showing it.

If you travel this Christmas, don't show yourself.

If you be yahoo boy or a businessman trying to show yourself for village, don't dare.

Your language should always be, " things are hard, I am broke "

Forget big clothes and big man for now.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
sad cry
Like the guy self don know sey he go die. He dey weep for his obituary
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by FeyMoss: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damn niggar grin
Its not alright!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Or11: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
The friend is a suspect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
H
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
omo
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
What a loss
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by money121(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Imagine
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Except you are talking about a separate incident; otherwise, there's nowhere in the narrative where we were told who the kidnappers are. Don't just assume, that's not ok. Whoever the kidnappers are, God's judgement will fall on them
Very soon, they will get their comeuppance.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Passionate888: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by juman(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari failed nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brutal deaths to all ckidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

Y'all will never end well in this life, as long as you keep supporting deaths of innocent Nigerians by thir barbaric animals.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

TheSuperb:

Amen. It shall never be well with them, the evil politicians and also all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland.
May God put them to perpetual shame and suffering, Amen.
Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
So shall it be for them all.
Thanks a lot for your prayers.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.
Quote in Bold : all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland. will never end well in life.

We Rise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
why are we humans like this...do we jus kill to prove a point on course, I jus wonder how one can get to see his fellow man lifeless without any form of remorse undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Klington: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
APC govt has actually destroyed this country.

Evil is the new normal.

Rip to the innocent lad whose only crime was being a Nigerian leaving in Nigeria shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) by beejay509(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
So sad

This country isn’t safe anymore. Dem don use our safety play politics
Even my own street nor dey safe again.. 6pm shops don dey close because of thief na only the aboki wen dey sell suya dey stay reach 10pm sometimes

When I finally get the chance to japa i nor go look back ..if Buhari like mk e kidnap Tinubu corn and agbado if tinubu like mk e kidnap Buhari cow na dem sabi

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.