Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother (3152 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys, I lost my wife 2 weeks after giving birth to our twins daughters, that was 21 months ago. We have five children together 3 boys 17,14, 9 and twins girls who are now 21 months old. Before she passed away her mother and her 15 years old niece were staying with us, her mother has been sick for a while now my wife was the only one taking care of her she does toilet in her clothes, she bathed her and fed her , her siblings had refused to help her because they tagged her a witch. According to them she has killed their 3 siblings who had previously died before my wife and it was only my wife who never believed that she was a witch and she supported her.

After my wife demise I was expecting her siblings to come and collect their mother but they never did, it was only the mother of the niece who came to collect her daughter and took her abroad where she based, and when I asked her about their mother she said she can't afford to take her abroad that I should call her brother or sister to come collect her which I did but to no avail.

I have contacted her again to informed her about her siblings has refused to collect their mother from my house, she said I should contact her sister pastor and he is the only one who will make her to come and collect the mother and I did but the issues were not resolved in fact she refused saying her mother has tied her womb and it is the reason she can't conceived after 8 years of marriage and she does not want her, even the brother has refused too saying if he is still suffering is because of the mother.

He is married, jobless and a father of 3 children who is depending on his father and according to them his mother he is the cause of their suffering and she has also killed my wife and the other 3 siblings they were 7 in total.

I am sick and tired of begging them to come for their mother and I can't bear to see my poor mother at her old age taking care of my twins including my mother in law, its like she's caring for 3 babies because my mother in law wear pampers and in a day she can poop more than 5 times, she bathed her and feed her it's too much for my poor mother. She is been complaining about back and leg pain.

Since her children doesn't want her and myself I can't longer accommodate her because there is nobody to give her the care that she needed and I want to go and drop her at her daughter front gate and it is up to her to decide what she wants to do with her, if she throw her on the street it will not be my problem.

Please let me know if the ideas it is good or not, also if you have any other suggestions for me.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Kriss216: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
According to them she has killed their 3 siblings who had previously died before my wife and it was only my wife who never believed that she was a witch and she supported her.
People wey get Mother dey tell you say their mother na witch, she killed her 3 children, and you're doing strong head.

You mustn't bring sorrow and pains into your life cos you want to be nice. There are limits to niceties. You've lost your beloved wife in the cross fire.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

You deserve happiness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:

People wey get Mother dey tell you say their mother na witch, she killed her 3 children, and you're doing strong head.

You mustn't bring sorrow and pains into your life cos you want to be nice. There are limits to niceties. You've lost your beloved wife in the cross fire.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

You deserve happiness.

Thanks bro. To be honest I was so afraid to allow her in my house but my wife had reassured me that she wasn't a witch, she said her mother has sacrifice a lot for them imagine being a single mother of 7 children in this country after everything she passed through taking care of them all alone and for these children to grew up and tagged her a witch it's very sad and heartbroken. I don't know but there is no way that she is a witch I just don't believe it too, I think her children are being lied to by fake prophets.

7 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Kriss216: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks bro. To be honest I was so afraid to allow her in my house but my wife had reassured me that she wasn't a witch, she said her mother has sacrifice a lot for them imagine being a single mother of 7 children in this country after everything she passed through taking care of them all alone and for these children to grew up and tagged her a witch it's very sad and heartbroken. I don't know but there is no way that she is a witch I just don't believe it too, I think her children are being lied to by fake prophets.
Your wife manipulated you.

I'm not saying her mother might be a witch or not, but, to protect your family would have been your top priority.

2 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Take the case to your late wife’s father’s kinsmen.
Report (her children’s attitude) to them, they’ll know what to do about the situation.
Anything that comes after that , you know that you’ve done your best.
You can’t do beyond yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Freestainworld(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Report the children to the welfare in any LGA around, they must take Kia of their mother by force, you can't kill yourself because you want to be nice.

6 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
mariahAngel:
Take the case to your late wife’s father’s kinsmen.
Report (her children’s attitude) to them, they’ll know what to do about the situation.
Anything that comes after that , you know that you’ve done your best.
You can’t do beyond yourself.

Thanks. I am not sure if they'll help because my father in law and mother in law have been separated for a very long time and he is married to someone else. My father in law is also aware of the situations but he hasn't said anything.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Report the children to the welfare in any LGA around, they must take Kia of their mother by force, you can't kill yourself because you want to be nice.

Thank you for your suggestion, am in Lagos.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks. I am not sure if they'll help because my father in law and mother in law have been separated for a very long time and he is married to someone else. My father in law is also aware of the situations but he hasn't said anything.

Ihe a na muta na umu!

What is the use of having children if one cannot rely on them in old age eh? Tufiakwa!
Kedikwanu ihe a ga kpo udi ihe nke a?

To all those who sing the anthem don’t make your children your retirement plan unu a huna ya? Una don see am?
NOBODY GETS TO CHOOSE HOW THEY GROW OLD!
You don’t get to decide!
You’re not always going to be strong or in your complete senses.
Get your children involved in your life when you can.
Tell them what you expect of them in your old age.
Prepare them for your old age. They owe you that!
It’s part of life's circle!

7 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Lamanii22(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Awwww I'm really sorry about your wife's death, must have been so hard.... Regarding your mother-in-law.. omoor, I don't know oooo maybe you should take her to elderly care home....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by poshestmina(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Must be from Akwaibom/Cross Rivers.

Those ones are always accusing and "catching witches upandan undecided undecided.

I feel so sorry for the old woman and your mom too ,it's definitely not easy taking care of a sick adult and two babies.

I don't know how financially stable you are, would have suggested a live-in maid but if you're not capable or inconvenient for you , report the children to the elders then drop her off as you planned.

It's well!

4 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lamanii22:
Awwww I'm really sorry about your wife's death, must have been so hard.... Regarding your mother-in-law.. omoor, I don't know oooo maybe you should take her to elderly care home....

Thank you ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LadySarah: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Drop her off at her daughter's gate.when they were sucking her breastmilk she wasn't a witch neither did she kill them at infancy.
If not for this failed country,govt owned 'old peoples home' should take care of cases like these.

Her 7 children are devil incarnates.

6 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
poshestmina:
Must be from Akwaibom/Cross Rivers.

Those ones are always accusing and "catching witches upandan undecided undecided.

I feel so sorry for the old woman and your mom too ,it's definitely not easy taking care of a sick adult and two babies.

I don't know how financially stable you are, would have suggested a live-in maid but if you're not capable or inconvenient for you , report the children to the elders then drop her off as you planned.

It's well!

Thanks ma. Unfortunately I can't afford to hire a maid for now.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Ok12345(f): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na wa oo

See why I Don't fancy having children

Relationship sef I don't fancy it

Or maybe I am used to my single life
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadySarah:
Drop her off at her daughter's gate.when they were sucking her breastmilk she wasn't a witch neither did she kill them at infancy.
If not for this failed country,govt owned 'old peoples home' should take care of cases like these.

Her 7 children are devil incarnates.

Thanks ma. It is a pity that a mother has taken care of 7 children all alone and at her old age none of them is ready to take care of her, it is really sad. She only has 3 children alive the others 4 are dead it was only my late wife and her late sister who truly loved her wholeheartedly.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LadySarah: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks ma. It is a pity that a mother has taken care of 7 children all alone and at her old age none of them is ready to take care of her, it is really sad. She only has 3 children alive the others 4 are dead it was only my late wife and her late sister who truly loved her wholeheartedly.

Her case is like a childless woman's case.
If you can't anymore do what you feel is best.Posterity will smile on you.
Also try to reach the welfare board of your state.
Is she Akwa/cross?

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadySarah:

Her case is like a childless woman's case.
If you can't anymore do what you feel is best.Posterity will smile on you.
Also try to reach the welfare board of your state.
Is she Akwa/cross?

Yes she is from Akwa
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LadySarah: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
If a cleric tells you someone is a witch then let them cast out the spirit.The spirit of God doesn't bring confusion.Dont be deceived
Christians read your bibles yourselves and understand that you and the pastor have equal access to the Trinity.
Know this and have peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadySarah:
If a cleric tells you someone is a witch then let them cast out the spirit.The spirit of God doesn't bring confusion.Dont be deceived
Christians read your bibles yourselves and understand that you and the pastor have equal access to the Trinity.
Know this and have peace.

You are totally right, God bless you ma
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LadySarah: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Yes she is from Akwa

Contact this no.hopefully something good comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Johnpaul2217: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
LadySarah:

Contact this no.hopefully something good comes out of it.

Thank you so much
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by DenreleDave(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akwa Ibom people are cursed with accusing Sumone as witch..

Deluded people... Imagine abandoning ur mama

3 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Such useless, wicked and ignorant adult children. See how they're all blaming their mother for their problems. I feel bad for the poor woman.

3 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Mindlog: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Really sad. As earlier suggested, contact her state's ministry of social welfare.

I can bet with my last kobo that those so-called Prophets in that part of the Country who have their PhD in witchcraft detection are schizophrenics themselves, misinterpreting their hallucinations and religious delusions as being gifted.... folks who ought to be cooling off in psychiatric wards and on medication.

3 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by RZArecta(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
I understand your plight but if you can afford it, can you look for an old people's home to take her to ? I know they existed once upon a time but not sure about now. If it doesn't work, you can go to the courts and ask for alternate disputes resolutions office and I'm sure they'll compel the family to take care of their mother since you're under no obligation to her as it stands. Besides, you might get married tomorrow and the next woman won't want to take care of a stranger

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by frozen70(f): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Johnpaul2217:
Hey guys, I lost my wife 2 weeks after giving birth to our twins daughters, that was 21 months ago. We have five children together 3 boys 17,14, 9 and twins girls who are now 21 months old. Before she passed away her mother and her 15 years old niece were staying with us, her mother has been sick for a while now my wife was the only one taking care of her she does toilet in her clothes, she bathed her and fed her , her siblings had refused to help her because they tagged her a witch. According to them she has killed their 3 siblings who had previously died before my wife and it was only my wife who never believed that she was a witch and she supported her.

After my wife demise I was expecting her siblings to come and collect their mother but they never did, it was only the mother of the niece who came to collect her daughter and took her abroad where she based, and when I asked her about their mother she said she can't afford to take her abroad that I should call her brother or sister to come collect her which I did but to no avail.

I have contacted her again to informed her about her siblings has refused to collect their mother from my house, she said I should contact her sister pastor and he is the only one who will make her to come and collect the mother and I did but the issues were not resolved in fact she refused saying her mother has tied her womb and it is the reason she can't conceived after 8 years of marriage and she does not want her, even the brother has refused too saying if he is still suffering is because of the mother.

He is married, jobless and a father of 3 children who is depending on his father and according to them his mother he is the cause of their suffering and she has also killed my wife and the other 3 siblings they were 7 in total.

I am sick and tired of begging them to come for their mother and I can't bear to see my poor mother at her old age taking care of my twins including my mother in law, its like she's caring for 3 babies because my mother in law wear pampers and in a day she can poop more than 5 times, she bathed her and feed her it's too much for my poor mother. She is been complaining about back and leg pain.

Since her children doesn't want her and myself I can't longer accommodate her because there is nobody to give her the care that she needed and I want to go and drop her at her daughter front gate and it is up to her to decide what she wants to do with her, if she throw her on the street it will not be my problem.

Please let me know if the ideas it is good or not, also if you have any other suggestions for me.

I don't have much to say

Just take her to her daughter and drop her either at her gate or door step, you don't need to inform her about your coming

You have tried and if realy she is a witch, you have lost your wife, what could be more painful

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by ImaIma1(f): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe you should take her to her daughter's place and knock the door. When someone comes to the door, drop her there. Let her daughter worry about what should be done.

That stress on your mother can take a toll on her health and you should relieve her of it asap.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Lostchild(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Johnpaul2217
God has now become an authur of confusion?

Fake pastors everywhere giving out fake prophecies against an innocent woman
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Lostchild(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Johnpaul2217

These are the reason why I asked, what is the importance for one to have children
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by tycoon096: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Hey, I'm just starting to read your story but it sounds very familiar - similar to what happened to my elder sister to whom I'm very close. Witchcraft is real oo. But let me finish reading your story first and understand the background in full

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by tycoon096: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Mom is A WITCH / Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? / PHOTO The Best Way To "Beat" Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.