Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother (3298 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by DoggoneDogg: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Oga how you take born teenagers come still born 21 months old??

See rubbish age gap between your kids.

Na wa!
You sef are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2021
[/b]
Lamanii22:
Awwww I'm really sorry about your wife's death, must have been so hard.... Regarding your mother-in-law.. omoor, I don't know oooo [b]maybe you should take her to elderly care home.
End of discussion OP,. try all means to meet up the financial needs to afford elderly Care home.
Thread closed!!

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Your poor mom
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Gloriagee(f): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Waoh, just waoh. The two siblings that took care of her are dead. U don't make stuff like this up. I no envy you at all but have u considered speaking to any of her sons in law. Or they all contribute money to rent somewhere for her.

Johnpaul2217:

Thanks ma. It is a pity that a mother has taken care of 7 children all alone and at her old age none of them is ready to take care of her, it is really sad. She only has 3 children alive the others 4 are dead it was only my late wife and her late sister who truly loved her wholeheartedly.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by VTJN(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Your wife manipulated you.

I'm not saying her mother might be a witch or not, but, to protect your family would have been your top priority.

can you listen to yourself? His wife manipulated him?

Like manipulated him to look after her mother?

If that woman didn't birth his wife will he get married to a stick or stone?

She didn't manipulated him anything. It was her responsibility to look after her mother and she did as expected

Don't come to public forum and assume a woman manipulated her husband for accepting to look after her beloved mother because she was tagged a witch

A witch who carried you for good nine months. A witch who nurtured you from craddle till adulthood.

Please be mindful of your comments in public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Kriss216: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2021
VTJN:
can you listen to yourself? His wife manipulated him?

Like manipulated him to look after her mother?

If that woman didn't birth his wife will he get married to a stick or stone?

She didn't manipulated him anything. It was her responsibility to look after her mother and she did as expected

Don't come to public forum and assume a woman manipulated her husband for accepting to look after her beloved mother because she was tagged a witch

A witch who carried you for good nine months. A witch who nurtured you from craddle till adulthood.

Please be mindful of your comments in public
You're being emotional. Calm down, you'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Victoria938(f): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
The idea is not a nice one please take her to old age home get in touch with the lady abroad to share the bills.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by dobnina(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Na wa!
Some people talk first before thinking.
Comprehension should be taught deeply in schools so people like this guy won't come online to embarrass theirselves.

2 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by DoggoneDogg: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
dobnina:

Some people talk first before thinking.
Comprehension should be taught deeply in schools so people like this guy won't come online to embarrass theirselves.

Just keep your filthy mouth shut please.
Why would any responsible person have teenagers and still decide to be fucking like rats without any birth control/family planning?

So when the 17 year old is 35 & has an 8 year old kid, her sibling (her kid's uncle) will be just 18.
Really?

Do you people even have sense at all?
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by GboyegaD(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks ma. It is a pity that a mother has taken care of 7 children all alone and at her old age none of them is ready to take care of her, it is really sad. She only has 3 children alive the others 4 are dead it was only my late wife and her late sister who truly loved her wholeheartedly.

While I understand her plight, I do not think blackmailed as this is the solution. It was her responsibility to take care of her children.

Take her to her relatives or do your best to know if she can be admitted in an old people's home.

Lastly, you can ask for assistance from the daughter abroad to get a live in maid to take care of her. But please, guide your boys if you go with this so that they are not sexual exploited.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ihe a na muta na umu!

What is the use of having children if one cannot rely on them in old age eh? Tufiakwa!
Kedikwanu ihe a ga kpo udi ihe nke a?

To all those who sing the anthem don’t make your children your retirement plan unu a huna ya? Una don see am?
NOBODY GETS TO CHOOSE HOW THEY GROW OLD!
You don’t get to decide!
You’re not always going to be strong or in your complete senses.
Get your children involved in your life when you can.
Tell them what you expect of them in your old age.
Prepare them for your old age. They owe you that!
It’s part of life circle!

If the reason for having kids is so that they care of you at old age, that is selfishness. The parents owe the kids raising them and not vice versa.

No doubt, it is good to take care of one's parents however, if one chooses to, there's nothing anyone can do to such children.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Deliverance is not done forcefully, Jesus didn't force anyone to be delivered. Wether the mother is a witch or not, she deserves care, and if I were to find myself in such a situation, I'd have done my own thorough investigations early enough to know if the accusations are true or not, then my findings would make me decide if I should keep her in my home and care for her, or rent a place nearby and pay a maid to do it.

To the OP, you have to pay someone to take care of mama, plead with her children to contribute financially towards that. If mama has something of value, take permission and sell it and use it to care for her.
LadySarah:
If a cleric tells you someone is a witch then let them cast out the spirit.The spirit of God doesn't bring confusion.Dont be deceived
Christians read your bibles yourselves and understand that you and the pastor have equal access to the Trinity.
Know this and have peace.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Honestly it's so saddening, it's funny how people have as much as 3children, yet are not satisfied.
DoggoneDogg:

Na wa!
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

I am sick and tired of begging them to come for their mother and I can't bear to see my poor mother at her old age taking care of my twins including my mother in law, its like she's caring for 3 babies because my mother in law wear pampers and in a day she can poop more than 5 times, she bathed her and feed her it's too much for my poor mother. She is been complaining about back and leg pain.

Since her children doesn't want her and myself I can't longer accommodate her because there is nobody to give her the care that she needed and I want to go and drop her at her daughter front gate and it is up to her to decide what she wants to do with her, if she throw her on the street it will not be my problem.

Please let me know if the ideas it is good or not, also if you have any other suggestions for me.
Are you not able to help your mother out with the caring of your mother in-law? undecided

Are you of the mind that because your wife is now gone, your relationship, and love you may have had for the woman shouid also end? undecided
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by dobnina(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Just keep your filthy mouth shut please.
Why would any responsible person have teenagers and still decide to be fucking like rats without any birth control/family planning?

So when the 17 year old is 35 & has an 8 year old kid, her sibling (her kid's uncle) will be just 18.
Really?

Do you people even have sense at all?
Did he come to your house to beg you for money?
Did he come to your house to beg for food to feed his family?
Jobless uncle, learn to drink water and mind your business and by the way, he never asked for your opinion so run along, you are not needed on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by DoggoneDogg: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
dobnina:

Did he come to your house to beg you for money?
Did he come to your house to beg for food to feed his family?
Jobless uncle, learn to drink water and mind your business and by the way, he never asked for your opinion so run along, you are not needed on this thread.
[/s]

You must be his equally irresponsible and uncontrollably Hot wife.

Good luck with your recipe for poverty family decisions since you can't think without that hole between your legs.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Ganjafama(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you not able to help your mother out with the caring of your mother in-law? undecided

Are you of the mind that because your wife is now gone, your relationship, and love you may have had for the woman shouid also end? undecided
Load wey no be person own, E no good make him carry am for head sotey the load go come kill am. The op has tried as a son in law. It's either the children come and take care of their mother themselves or they throw her into the streets to roam and die.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Heavance(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks bro. To be honest I was so afraid to allow her in my house but my wife had reassured me that she wasn't a witch, she said her mother has sacrifice a lot for them imagine being a single mother of 7 children in this country after everything she passed through taking care of them all alone and for these children to grew up and tagged her a witch it's very sad and heartbroken. I don't know but there is no way that she is a witch I just don't believe it too, I think her children are being lied to by fake prophets.
You see, there is a lot mothers face that children will never understand, no matter how old they are... And when some unnecessary prophets lie to them, it becomes a problem.
After raising 7 kids alone, and being tagged a witch, do they know how bad that woman would have begged for death?
You see ehn.. There are some sins God can never forgive us for.
Forget he is a merciful God, but there is a kine we must never cross. Many people take God's mercy for granted.

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by specialbobby(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kriss216:

People wey get Mother dey tell you say their mother na witch, she killed her 3 children, and you're doing strong head.

You mustn't bring sorrow and pains into your life cos you want to be nice. There are limits to niceties. You've lost your beloved wife in the cross fire.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

You deserve happiness.

You don see winsh before?
Op abeg God will give you the strength rent a room apatment and have a house girl for her God will bless your hand work
Pls do the sacrifice for your late wife
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by specialbobby(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
And take care of her as a mother to you
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Hayastark: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
I feel so sad reading this. Please op if you can take her to Regina modi in mushi it is home for the elderly operated by the Catholic Church. Please explain the situation they should be able to admit her. You can come back on this tread for feedback

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by asksteve(m): 1:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks. I am not sure if they'll help because my father in law and mother in law have been separated for a very long time and he is married to someone else. My father in law is also aware of the situations but he hasn't said anything.

OP, he wasn't referring to your father in-law, he was referring to your mother in-laws kinsmen, (Her fathers people).

If she was from my part of the country they'll come and carry their sister/daughter/aunty, if calling the children to order yields nothing.

I salute your courage so far and may God continue to bkess you and your Mum for all the sacrifice for your late wife's sake but pls don't drop her at her daughters gate yourself, let her kinsmen do so else you won't forgive yourself if anything happens to her and same children will lay allegations against you for killing their mother.

They called their own mother a witch, how difficult do you think it will be to tag you same to cover their wrong if anything should happen to her.

Pls reach out to her kinsmen.

God will not allow the world to tag us a nane our parents and God never gave us iJn, Amen.
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Any update, OP?
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by omoharry(f): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Kriss216:

People wey get Mother dey tell you say their mother na witch, she killed her 3 children, and you're doing strong head.

You mustn't bring sorrow and pains into your life cos you want to be nice. There are limits to niceties. You've lost your beloved wife in the cross fire.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

You deserve happiness.

You also have a dark heart . I am sure you are also a witch or wizard for you to affirm to Thier accusation. I hope your children do not do thesame thing to you . This is the reason I stay away from superstitious people like you guys.
Your kind make me wonder if the black race is curse to remain wicked for life . My goodness .

1 Like

Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Johnpaul2217:

Thanks bro. To be honest I was so afraid to allow her in my house but my wife had reassured me that she wasn't a witch, she said her mother has sacrifice a lot for them imagine being a single mother of 7 children in this country after everything she passed through taking care of them all alone and for these children to grew up and tagged her a witch it's very sad and heartbroken. I don't know but there is no way that she is a witch I just don't believe it too, I think her children are being lied to by fake prophets.
It's good that you have maintain to have a neutral mind regarding what they are accusing her for. Instead of just abandoning her with children that would put her on the street immediately you left , why don't you make some research and see if there are any old people's home in your state and what it will cost ? Maybe the children can help pay for stay there( If God touches Thier heart ) . It's another option that is different for them caring for her directly .
Do this for your late wife and for humanity sake . Your late wife would never want her disabled mother thrown in the street to die na.Also Talk to her church to see if they can help . Her children will get Thier own reward when they get old .
If their mother was a witch, I am sure she would have killed her children at birth and ensure non survives. It would have been better if she was barren than bring such dark and wicked children (excluding your late wife ) to this world .
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by omoharry(f): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2021
asksteve:

OP, he wasn't referring to your father in-law, he was referring to your mother in-laws kinsmen, (Her fathers people).

If she was from my part of the country they'll come and carry their sister/daughter/aunty, if calling the children to order yields nothing.

I salute your courage so far and may God continue to bkess you and your Mum for all the sacrifice for your late wife's sake but pls don't drop her at her daughters gate yourself, let her kinsmen do so else you won't forgive yourself if anything happens to her and same children will lay allegations against you for killing their mother.

They called their own mother a witch, how difficult do you think it will be to tag you same to cover their wrong if anything should happen to her.

Pls reach out to her kinsmen.

God will not allow the world to tag us a nane our parents and God never gave us iJn, Amen.
That was nicely said . Good advice .
Re: My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother by yuping(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Problem just too plenty for this country, children refusing to take care and of their own mother leaving her faith to in-law.
Only is she was a billionaire they will even fight for who will pack her morning poo.
SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) / My Younger Sister. / Please I Need Advice-i Don't Wanna Do Something silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.