Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture (24944 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Dignity Lazarus: RCCG Pastor Arrested Over Ibom Air Job Scam In Akwa Ibom / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by kwalakwala123(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
This one has gone to India to soil his family name just because of money.... God will have mercy on his mama shaa...... Cos only God knows what the mother will be going through now her in her neighborhood because of what this yeye pikin has done abroad..... Chai iiiii

Oh Lord, my father my father please do not allow my children to disgrace me in or outside this country in Jesus mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by zickyclef: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yen yen yen if you don't know India has More cybercriminals than Nigeria in fact india are the king of yahoo.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Confirmedzombie: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
DANIEL OBIANO

IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Debra911:

And 90% of Oduduwa are into legit business abi?

Na who dem catch be thief o!

Wetin concern me with Oduduwa and Ipob, all of una na criminals

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Debra911(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
wellmax:

Wetin concern me with Oduduwa and Ipob, all of una na criminals
Hmmm, well only a thief knows a thief.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by AnanseK(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
This criminals should stop embarrassing Nigeria. Only Buhari being the president is enough embarrassment already

Igbo criminals do more harm

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
He should be executed. Theses people skills are too thick and will never learn.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
gwarotango:
Why must 99.99% of all crimes committed by Nigerians abroad be from IPOB land?

It is inherent in their DNA and I strongly believe that it has to do with the polluted & contaminated water they drink and bath them with in Alaigbo during their birth. grin

Some people think I am a tribalist. If rubbing the truth in your face and calling a spade a spade makes me a tribalist, then so be it.

I swear to Sango, if not for the internet, nobody in Nigeria would know that the Igbos are the ones that slaughtered Nigeria.

Think about all the fraud and atrocities perpetrated by Nigerians abroad in the 70’s, 80’s and the 90’s. Now we know, it is the Igbos that rendered the Nigerian International Passport USELESS in the every other Country.

These foolish people will always brag that they were given 20Pounds Sterling by the Federal Government after the Biafran War and in no time, they bounced back and dominated all the economic sectors owing to their business acumen & sagacity.

But we now know that what they call sagacity & in-built business acumen is indulging in Cocaine-Trafficking, Armed-Robbery, Baby Factory, Human-Trafficking and printing of fake currencies. At least it is now glaring for all to see.

No ethnicity or tribe is holy in the entire world but the Igbo ethnicity is the most dishonest, most despicable, most foolish and the loudest in the world.

Agba Ofifo Lo Ma Dun Gbagaun Gbagaun. Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise.

Visit any party where Dollars or Naira notes are being trampled upon; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any club where expensive champagnes are being wasted on washing their filthy hands & legs; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any gathering where illiterate people are shouting “Na We Dey Here; Na We Get Am; Nothing Dey Happen”; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Meanwhile, the source of the little money that they just made and is pushing them to constitute nuisances all over is illegal, illegitimate & fraudulent.

I have said it before and I am repeating it. If you gather and vet 50Million Igbos, trust me, 49.9Million would be confirmed as Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Ritualists, Cocaine-Traffickers & Human-Traffickers.

If you see any wealthy or rich Igbo man, do not be fooled that they own 5 or 15 shops with 30 apprentices at Ladipo Market, Alaba Market, Aspamda Market, Berger-Cement Automobile Center, Computer Village & else where; just know that all these are camouflage.

Even the ones that sell expensive cars and spare parts; how did you think they got those cars? Proceeds of Cocaine-Trafficking & Kidnapping laundered in buying Automobiles and spare parts abroad and then shipped down to Nigeria as camouflage or fronts to cover up their innumerable crimes & atrocities.

This is what these bastards call inbuilt Business Acumen.

We all saw the way they were cursing and shaming Abba Kyari ?

We also saw the way they were jubilating when the former COAS Attairu Ibrahim died in a plane crash ?

We all saw how they were jubilating when ESN and iPOB were burning government establishments and killing security personnels in the East ?

But let the reverse be the case, they will cry to the heavens, while typing pages upon pages of lamentations on how being hateful & envious is bad to your soul.

Check the ONLY TRIBE & ETHNICITY that derives joy in taunting and rejoicing at the misfortune of every other tribe in Nigeria, you would see that it this backward, primitive & barbaric people.

Misfortune befalls the Hausa/Fulanis - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Yorubas - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Niger Deltans - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Tivs in Benue - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Edo people - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Yet, it is the ONLY TRIBE that is quick to crying witch-hunt & victimization at the slightest provocation - especially the ones triggered by the same foolish tribe.

It is the same and only tribe in the whole of Nigeria laying claims to the developments of cities and communities that is accommodating their excesses & treating them to warm hospitality. Little wonder everybody now call them “The Developers”

Charity, they say, begins at home. But to these foolish and brain-dead people, their own charities begin from overseas. grin

If not that their akpu-filled coconut heads is not correct and is constantly leaking hydraulic oil, they left their landlocked & erosion-ravaged enclave 2000km away UNDEVELOPED - to come lay claims to Lagos in South-Western Nigeria or Portharcourt in South-Southern Nigeria and Abuja the FCT simply because they were accommodated by the indigenous inhabitants of those places.

If you’re foolish enough to give ANY Igbo man an inch, then blame no one but yourself when he decides to take 500km from you.

Finally, although I have given this advice before but there’s no harm in repeating it.

If you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, (be it their men or women), then your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the world bank.

I come in peace!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by OLULAW: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na we, we. Nsogbu, n sogbu.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Debra911:

Hmmm, well only a thief knows a thief.
Exactly the way you know yourselfs
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
If them no arrest am. I'm go come home this December to spray money for I'm mama burial. What a crook.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Debra911(f): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
wellmax:

Exactly the way you know yourselfs
That makes the two of us cheesy
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
MYHUBBY:

you've two daughters but still senseless. I'm sure you sleep with male cow as your kinsmen sleep with female cow

set of cow urine drunkard
[/s]

Channel this energy into freeing your commander in chief from Benin republic gulag
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Kinematics: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why always them?

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by ThatFairGuy1: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your brother has done it again, FAHDIGA AND BROTHERS BIAFRA LIMITED
Fahdiga:
This criminals should stop embarrassing Nigeria. Only Buhari being the president is enough embarrassment already

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Terrorists home and away!
Hahahhahahaha

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jchi9876:
Yeegbo amaka.

Developers on a high frequency
grin
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Hassanmaye(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by MYHUBBY: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Channel this energy into freeing your commander in chief from Benin republic gulag

the commander in chief that your idiot kinsman have been kneeling, begging Benin republic president to bring back to Nigeria, whereas your cousins and uncle just got rehabilitated by your terrorist loving president

have you drink cow urine today? dumb blockhead Fulani, even with quota system education, you people still have low self esteem
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by muyeski21(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
CHOPbeating:
Na so!

Nigerians are so hardened, that they look for money with everything.

The foundational cause of this is how bad the Nigerian governments, overtime, has made the country to be.

Hence, mrDAN Buha is an additional catastrophe to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Blame Buha, he has been part of the epitomes of disaster.

...but Obiise sef no try.

Blame tinubu also cause he led us to the pit called buhari
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Funnyhubtv(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari caused it �
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Educationalserv: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/india-police-arrest-nigerian-man-for-duping-victims-of-over-n28m-in-guise-of-providing-jobs-abroad.html

https://www.facebook.com/524966924364035/posts/1791878491006199/
idoits after a degree in chemistry both msc and bsc instead to enter express entry to Canada where chemist are scare or come join dangote fertilzer but the ipob D.N.A in him will not allow him rest he was show them pepper like cubana .
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by kolaaderin: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
wellmax:
90% Igbos in the abroad are into drugs. Argue with your keyboard.
No comment. You can't be more accurate, they are born criminals, no one like criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Fortez: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Another one
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by fxsky: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Reading the Headline alone........................the agitation for agenda must gend .

eastenbul all the way
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by gabbiadinny: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Igbos and Fraud.....

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Emmy000seun(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sorry oo, you will be fine IJN..how does obiano take relate with oba ... rubbish[quote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=104638347][/quote]
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by ShedrachU(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Another dotted idiot.

They want to separate, yet na dem they cause wahala.

Na innocent people wey wan japa i dey pity.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by hustla(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
DaHrNn0001:
Na them o...Putting naija on the world map since 1900

Desperation Destroy

Sharaappp jare

Na 'arrests Nigerian'

No one cares which tribe you're from, naija na naija
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Blackman7: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
The ways of the flat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Lady Who Went To Buy Recharge Card Declared Missing In Lagos (Photos) / 53-Year-Old Man Nabbed For Stabbing Newly-Married Neighbour To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.