Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture (24997 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Dignity Lazarus: RCCG Pastor Arrested Over Ibom Air Job Scam In Akwa Ibom / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by codemaniacs: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
l

rule 2 rule 3 rule 8

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
codemaniacs:

rule 2 rule 3 rule 8
[/s]

Wailing Afonja coward grin grin Cry more. I love ur tears
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Blackman7: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

It is inherent in their DNA and I strongly believe that it has to do with the polluted & contaminated water they drink and bath them with in Alaigbo during their birth. grin

Some people think I am a tribalist. If rubbing the truth in your face and calling a spade a spade makes me a tribalist, then so be it.

I swear to Sango, if not for the internet, nobody in Nigeria would know that the Igbos are the ones that slaughtered Nigeria.

Think about all the fraud and atrocities perpetrated by Nigerians abroad in the 70’s, 80’s and the 90’s. Now we know, it is the Igbos that rendered the Nigerian International Passport USELESS in the every other Country.

These foolish people will always brag that they were given 20Pounds Sterling by the Federal Government after the Biafran War and in no time, they bounced back and dominated all the economic sectors owing to their business acumen & sagacity.

But we now know that what they call sagacity & in-built business acumen is indulging in Cocaine-Trafficking, Armed-Robbery, Baby Factory, Human-Trafficking and printing of fake currencies. At least it is now glaring for all to see.

No ethnicity or tribe is holy in the entire world but the Igbo ethnicity is the most dishonest, most despicable, most foolish and the loudest in the world.

Agba Ofifo Lo Ma Dun Gbagaun Gbagaun. Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise.

Visit any party where Dollars or Naira notes are being trampled upon; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any club where expensive champagnes are being wasted on washing their filthy hands & legs; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any gathering where illiterate people are shouting “Na We Dey Here; Na We Get Am; Nothing Dey Happen”; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Meanwhile, the source of the little money that they just made and is pushing them to constitute nuisances all over is illegal, illegitimate & fraudulent.

I have said it before and I am repeating it. If you gather and vet 50Million Igbos, trust me, 49.9Million would be confirmed as Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Ritualists, Cocaine-Traffickers & Human-Traffickers.

If you see any wealthy or rich Igbo man, do not be fooled that they own 5 or 15 shops with 30 apprentices at Ladipo Market, Alaba Market, Aspamda Market, Berger-Cement Automobile Center, Computer Village & else where; just know that all these are camouflage.

Even the ones that sell expensive cars and spare parts; how did you think they got those cars? Proceeds of Cocaine-Trafficking & Kidnapping laundered in buying Automobiles and spare parts abroad and then shipped down to Nigeria as camouflage or fronts to cover up their innumerable crimes & atrocities.

This is what these bastards call inbuilt Business Acumen.

We all saw the way they were cursing and shaming Abba Kyari ?

We also saw the way they were jubilating when the former COAS Attairu Ibrahim died in a plane crash ?

We all saw how they were jubilating when ESN and iPOB were burning government establishments and killing security personnels in the East ?

But let the reverse be the case, they will cry to the heavens, while typing pages upon pages of lamentations on how being hateful & envious is bad to your soul.

Check the ONLY TRIBE & ETHNICITY that derives joy in taunting and rejoicing at the misfortune of every other tribe in Nigeria, you would see that it this backward, primitive & barbaric people.

Misfortune befalls the Hausa/Fulanis - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Yorubas - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Niger Deltans - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Tivs in Benue - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Edo people - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Yet, it is the ONLY TRIBE that is quick to crying witch-hunt & victimization at the slightest provocation - especially the ones triggered by the same foolish tribe.

It is the same and only tribe in the whole of Nigeria laying claims to the developments of cities and communities that is accommodating their excesses & treating them to warm hospitality. Little wonder everybody now call them “The Developers”

Charity, they say, begins at home. But to these foolish and brain-dead people, their own charities begin from overseas. grin

If not that their akpu-filled coconut heads is not correct and is constantly leaking hydraulic oil, they left their landlocked & erosion-ravaged enclave 2000km away UNDEVELOPED - to come lay claims to Lagos in South-Western Nigeria or Portharcourt in South-Southern Nigeria and Abuja the FCT simply because they were accommodated by the indigenous inhabitants of those places.

If you’re foolish enough to give ANY Igbo man an inch, then blame no one but yourself when he decides to take 500km from you.

Finally, although I have given this advice before but there’s no harm in repeating it.

If you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, (be it their men or women), then your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the world bank.

I come in peace!

You spoke my mind. The flat heads are the most savage tribe in the entire world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by OnuAmu: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na rape this one go collect from prison
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by wink2015(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
IGBOS again.

They are leaving the drug trafficking for foreign job scam.

Nigeria 's image in India is so bad.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Timmi: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by codemaniacs: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Wailing Afonja coward grin grin Cry more. I love ur tears

rule 2 rule 3 rule 8

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by GorillaApp(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
KingAzari:
The only Obiano we know is Willy nwanne, eze nkwu 1 na Anambra. Oghu gwo-gwo na Ichida. Alasia adachie uzo na Ogidi.
Guy you cracked me up grin

I really wish I can speak the language this good. E pain me sha
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by yahmohy27: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Commentor:

Why do they always look humble when they are arrested?
He's Daniel obiano ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by osarotelcom24(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
i just hate wat u are doing,y are u being tribalistic,
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by larryking540: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
shout out to all the Yahoo boys ,did India also steal from your forefathers?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by osarotelcom24(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
wat u are doig is very wrong,stop being tribalistic,as an Edo man,igbos are d most industrius people in d whole of Nigeria take itor live it.
Timmi:

Igbo Kwedu! Igbo Amala!!
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Halle000: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #Dunamis5 Activist Opens Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQwmegHZAEQ
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
He should be shot and killed by the indian authorities..
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Burger01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
wellmax:

Drug pusher spotted.
What has drug gotta do with my post You should be smarter than this undecided
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Whiteways: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Indian and Pakistani are more professional in job scam in Dubai. Nigerians are still behin. They targeted Africans.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by theInterpreter: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems better if we can restructure this country.
nah..
we must divide
you guys and abroad crimes are indivisible
you destroy Nigeria's reputation

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
theInterpreter:
nah..
we must divide
you guys and abroad crimes are indivisible
you destroy Nigeria's reputation

Mumu boy.
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by theInterpreter: 2:22am On Aug 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Mumu boy.
cheesygrin same to you wink
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by wellmax(m): 4:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Burger01:
What has drug gotta do with my post You should be smarter than this undecided
as smart as a drug mole
Re: Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture by Gentlerespect76: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

It is inherent in their DNA and I strongly believe that it has to do with the polluted & contaminated water they drink and bath them with in Alaigbo during their birth. grin

Some people think I am a tribalist. If rubbing the truth in your face and calling a spade a spade makes me a tribalist, then so be it.

I swear to Sango, if not for the internet, nobody in Nigeria would know that the Igbos are the ones that slaughtered Nigeria.

Think about all the fraud and atrocities perpetrated by Nigerians abroad in the 70’s, 80’s and the 90’s. Now we know, it is the Igbos that rendered the Nigerian International Passport USELESS in the every other Country.

These foolish people will always brag that they were given 20Pounds Sterling by the Federal Government after the Biafran War and in no time, they bounced back and dominated all the economic sectors owing to their business acumen & sagacity.

But we now know that what they call sagacity & in-built business acumen is indulging in Cocaine-Trafficking, Armed-Robbery, Baby Factory, Human-Trafficking and printing of fake currencies. At least it is now glaring for all to see.

No ethnicity or tribe is holy in the entire world but the Igbo ethnicity is the most dishonest, most despicable, most foolish and the loudest in the world.

Agba Ofifo Lo Ma Dun Gbagaun Gbagaun. Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise.

Visit any party where Dollars or Naira notes are being trampled upon; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any club where expensive champagnes are being wasted on washing their filthy hands & legs; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Visit any gathering where illiterate people are shouting “Na We Dey Here; Na We Get Am; Nothing Dey Happen”; 99% of the time, it is these foolish people that you will see there.

Meanwhile, the source of the little money that they just made and is pushing them to constitute nuisances all over is illegal, illegitimate & fraudulent.

I have said it before and I am repeating it. If you gather and vet 50Million Igbos, trust me, 49.9Million would be confirmed as Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Ritualists, Cocaine-Traffickers & Human-Traffickers.

If you see any wealthy or rich Igbo man, do not be fooled that they own 5 or 15 shops with 30 apprentices at Ladipo Market, Alaba Market, Aspamda Market, Berger-Cement Automobile Center, Computer Village & else where; just know that all these are camouflage.

Even the ones that sell expensive cars and spare parts; how did you think they got those cars? Proceeds of Cocaine-Trafficking & Kidnapping laundered in buying Automobiles and spare parts abroad and then shipped down to Nigeria as camouflage or fronts to cover up their innumerable crimes & atrocities.

This is what these bastards call inbuilt Business Acumen.

We all saw the way they were cursing and shaming Abba Kyari ?

We also saw the way they were jubilating when the former COAS Attairu Ibrahim died in a plane crash ?

We all saw how they were jubilating when ESN and iPOB were burning government establishments and killing security personnels in the East ?

But let the reverse be the case, they will cry to the heavens, while typing pages upon pages of lamentations on how being hateful & envious is bad to your soul.

Check the ONLY TRIBE & ETHNICITY that derives joy in taunting and rejoicing at the misfortune of every other tribe in Nigeria, you would see that it this backward, primitive & barbaric people.

Misfortune befalls the Hausa/Fulanis - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Yorubas - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Niger Deltans - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Tivs in Benue - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Misfortune befalls the Edo people - ONLY THE Igbo will rejoice & jubilate.

Yet, it is the ONLY TRIBE that is quick to crying witch-hunt & victimization at the slightest provocation - especially the ones triggered by the same foolish tribe.

It is the same and only tribe in the whole of Nigeria laying claims to the developments of cities and communities that is accommodating their excesses & treating them to warm hospitality. Little wonder everybody now call them “The Developers”

Charity, they say, begins at home. But to these foolish and brain-dead people, their own charities begin from overseas. grin

If not that their akpu-filled coconut heads is not correct and is constantly leaking hydraulic oil, they left their landlocked & erosion-ravaged enclave 2000km away UNDEVELOPED - to come lay claims to Lagos in South-Western Nigeria or Portharcourt in South-Southern Nigeria and Abuja the FCT simply because they were accommodated by the indigenous inhabitants of those places.

If you’re foolish enough to give ANY Igbo man an inch, then blame no one but yourself when he decides to take 500km from you.

Finally, although I have given this advice before but there’s no harm in repeating it.

If you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, (be it their men or women), then your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the world bank.

I come in peace!
Lol. He said he came in peace not knowing he came in pieces grin. Just because of this piece of news you released this long rant. Go examine your soul, you are really sick. If you mention me with your stupidity I will "david hundeyin" you, I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.