Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36961 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I don't think so. I only had one zoom session and sent my pic once . I'm for GLO BDE

you did yours in Enugu right?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by timothy2015(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Could not connect for both days and I have not heard from them.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenfabian:

you did yours in Enugu right?
Yes, 21st August
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
timothy2015:
Could not connect for both days and I have not heard from them.
Confusion choke this recruitment.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by timothy2015(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
What's next for us
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
timothy2015:
What's next for us
hopefully they will reshedule
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
The guy just called to hasten me to send the Pic. I think they are wrapping things up gradually
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
zeenaman:
The guy just called to hasten me to send the Pic. I think they are wrapping things up gradually

Bro that's what they usually do but still lets hope so
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
zeenaman:
They're not wrapping anything up. That's how they did to me too since 3weeks ago.

He said I should send it in 2 minutes
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omoh i do psb interview too o.. dem no ask for my picture. Be like wahala no dey finish for glo o
zeenaman:
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

They're not wrapping anything up. That's how they did to me too since 3weeks ago.

He said I should send it in 2 minutes
LOL... Maybe they mean real business this time around
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
zeenaman:
LOL... Maybe they mean real business this time around
naso
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
I got a message from Glo to send my picture
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ramanto:
I got a message from Glo to send my picture

you also did the zoom interview last week?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenfabian:

you also did the zoom interview last week?
Yes. What are they up to? So far, two zoom interviews, two pictures sent. Though this picture was sent to a mail, while the first one was sent to a WhatsApp number. I really hope they will reply the mail with the appointment letter grin
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ramanto:

Yes. What are they up to? So far, two zoom interviews, two pictures sent. Though this picture was sent to a mail, while the first one was sent to a WhatsApp number. I really hope they will reply the mail with the appointment letter grin

loool....obviously, the first picture you sent was just when they were doing a general recruitment, now they have shuffled candidates to their various establishments, that is when you guys were interviewed for PSB-BDE via zoom, now they need to attach a new corporate picture to your PSB-BDE file before proceeding to whatever next thing they have planned. just common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenfabian:

loool....obviously, the first picture you sent was just when they were doing a general recruitment, now they have shuffled candidates to their various establishments, that is when you guys were interviewed for PSB-BDE via zoom, now they need to attach a new corporate picture to your PSB-BDE file before proceeding to whatever next thing they have planned. just common sense!!!
It really sounds logical. Let's remain hopeful and patient, time will make everything plain.

Please others that did PSB interview should come and tell us if they received the message too. I think this should the very final stage of this recruitment
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Nero086: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is it true that MT guys have started collecting their offer letters? Just saw this info on their nairaland page.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Lol, are you an insider,
How come you know all these things grin
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nero086:
Is it true that MT guys have started collecting their offer letters? Just saw this info on their nairaland page.
That will be nice o. we are next
But which of their groups?I didn't see such
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nero086:

on which of their nairaland page bros because I am also following them there, I see everything they post daily, and nothing like that....better be calming down....what the guy there said was that he heard those who did their test on September 7th were called to inform them of the state they will work not for offer letter because during their interview they will be told to choose 3 different state they will like to work in. try and understand simple English before twisting them up.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Lol, are you an insider, How come you know all these things grin
like I stated earlier on, it is just common sense!!!
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenfabian:

like I stated earlier on, it is just common sense!!!

Guys any update!!!
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Guys any update!!!
Everyone is on a low key today. I was expecting those that did the PSB interview last week to say something about getting a message to submit their full picture, but nobody is talking
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
adexx01:
Omoh i do psb interview too o.. dem no ask for my picture. Be like wahala no dey finish for glo o
Bros, have you gotten the message now?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
TheFather:
the interview was for PSB (money master).
Tell me ur names, age, where u reside.
What do u do presently and how can u apply it to being a bde. How long have you been working? Do u have experience in sales?
Then they said "we'll get back to u later".
Sir, have you gotten a message to send your picture to their HR mail?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
LordOsix:
Please anyone with today's interview link should please share. It's for a friend. The link they sent to him was the one used for yesterday and he hasn't been able to join for the interview. Please help a brother.
Did your friend a message to send his picture?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
zeenaman:
Sir, have you gotten a message to send your picture to their HR mail?
are you not on the whatsapp group chat?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenfabian:

are you not on the whatsapp group chat?
I'm not. Is that where things are happening now?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by timothy2015(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Whatspp link please guys.

Thanks �
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Benop8:
https://chat. whatsapp.com/JMfDSMI1hslJCmcZ8cjbE9 here is the WhatsApp link for Glo BDE, kindly join

this is it...copy and paste it on ur browser, remove the space between the . and w before you click Enter or Go

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.