Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? (39912 Views)

What Food Tastes Better The Next Day? / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by 77star: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Itoro350(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Katcall:
akwaibom or cross river?
AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Katcall: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Itoro350:
AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE
idem fo? I like akwaibom. I hear the girls are hospitable. You single?
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Probz(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2021
It depends what food but in general firewood is amazing. The only issue is the heating regulation (there’s not exactly an option of low-medium heat with firewood).

Firewood jollof dey sweet sha.
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Itoro350(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Katcall:
idem fo? I like akwaibom. I hear the girls are hospitable. You single?
NOPE
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wavvywind:
I no know o.

Wetin I know be say party jollof rice dey sweet pass and smell differently from one cooked at home.
Lolzzzzzzzz✌️
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by Katcall: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Itoro350:
NOPE
oh no Fúck! do you have a sister or friend of AkwaIbom origin
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by LooneyLester: 10:13am On Jan 01
Firewood

Only man children and girls with daddy's issues go talk gas
Re: Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:19am On Jan 02
PAWG:
I don’t understand how food that smells of smoke would taste better than one without smoke.

Guys stop lying to yourselves
actually it does. Smoking food is a method of preservation and cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Baking Thread / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.