Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters (569 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem / On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by Acechief: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
This Pastor recited the Qur’an in a recent interview. Many have criticized him for taking pride in his ability to recite the Qur’an. They ask:
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/pastor-tunde-bakare-his-fluent-recitation-of-the-quran-and-other-matters/
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by osuulola(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
He was a Muslim.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by Danjikanbauchi: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
osuulola:
He was a Muslim.
if he was a Muslim then yayi ridda. He deserve death.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by Leebellow96(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by orion7: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bloody scoundrel. Death to your types

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by Leebellow96(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Why Mr Kanji dam
��
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by Oracleforce: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
if he wants to go back to Islamic religion he is free...but it is unacceptable to be ordained as a pastor and your are chanting Quo ran...the spirit that back the two holy books are different ... don't let anybody deceive that we serve the same God....it is a lie....
there is no part in my Bible that says i should fight a Jihad war but there is a part in Quoran that instructed the Muslim faithful to fight the Jihad war....
the covenant backed the two books are different.....please Christians don't be deceive....

it is wrong for any man of God to still chant Quoran ...that is, if Pastor Bakare used to be a traditionalist before he gave his life to Christ, he will be chanting incantation....for me, this are one of the sign that the fire in him is getting cold....or he has derailed...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by osuulola(m): 5:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

He now has eternal life. You can't kill what's dead.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: His ‘fluent’ Recitation Of The Qur’an And Other Matters by princemillla(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Oracleforce:
if he wants to go back to Islamic religion he is free...but it is unacceptable to be ordained as a pastor and your are chanting Quo ran...the spirit that back the two holy books are different ... don't let anybody deceive that we serve the same God....it is a lie....
there is no part in my Bible that says i should fight a Jihad war but there is a part in Quoran that instructed the Muslim faithful to fight the Jihad war....
the covenant backed the two books are different.....please Christians don't be deceive....

it is wrong for any man of God to still chant Quoran ...that is, if Pastor Bakare used to be a traditionalist before he gave his life to Christ, he will be chanting incantation....for me, this are one of the sign that the fire in him is getting cold....or he has derailed...

I like ur write up honestly but ur submission was wrong and totally wrong.
Does reciting Quran makes him less of who he is?
Was Quran not writing in Arabic that’s an existing someone’s language? Was the Bible not written in English, is that not another existing language that isn’t ours?
Whatever the Quran preaches , whatever the Bible preaches, has nothing to do with the pastor reciting Quran in as much as he has the knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Some Senators Will Die, National Assembly Will Be Attacked - Primate Ayodele / Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South / Ebube Muonso 10yrs Priestly Ordination: Soludo, Andy, Mrs Obiano Storm Adoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.