Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South (551 Views)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
We know a time like this will come when the enemies will kill to tarnish the good image of freedom fighters. Igbos have been taking the bullets and paying difficult prices for the freedom price of the entire south but it will end in joy. Nelson Mandela and the native south Africans did the same. It is very stupid to kill innocent people thinking it will stop freedom agitation or sit-at-home. Igbos know who the enemies are. And they have failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by AlexBells(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Let politicians play their politics, sentiments is not part of this games, nobody is doing anything for any South each party is playing their game, the people are always the victims no one thinks really about North and south it more about personal interest, so please keep your South talk for now the North is watching too
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by helinues: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Repeating decades old tactics and expecting different results..

How?
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by AlexBells(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

How?
Go and sit down, what's tactical about what's happening it is rather survivalist attempt, I think nairaland is given every dick a chance to open their mouth wide and spit nonsense over reality you have no clue about how it will play out,
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by OBALOLA55(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

How?
OK YOUR NEW TACTICS NOW IS TO SWITCH FROM MONOGAMY TO HELINUES

LALA IS MONITORING cool
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by helinues: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:

Go and sit down, what's tactical about what's happening it is rather survivalist attempt, I think nairaland is given every dick a chance to open their mouth wide and spit nonsense over reality you have no clue about how it will play out,

I am already seated reading the happenings in your region while cross legge
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by Guestlander: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Parent of what south?

1 Like

Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by saaron(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
More than 40 people were slaughtered today in Niger state but agents of darkness running buhari's fulani regime are more concerned against IPOB. More than 200 people so far have been slaughtered in Middle Belt alone within this week by fulani terrorists invaders! How many people were massacred in Southern Kaduna few days ago? More than 50. But these mass genocide doesn't bother the terrorist regime.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Zikojukwu:
We know a time like this will come when the enemies will kill to tarnish the good image of freedom fighters. Igbos have been taking the bullets and paying difficult prices for the freedom price of the entire south but it will end in joy. Nelson Mandela and the native south Africans did the same. It is very stupid to kill innocent people thinking it will stop freedom agitation or sit-at-home. Igbos know who the enemies are. And they have failed.
[/s]

Parent of South East

1 Like

Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
We know who the enemies are.
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by AlexBells(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

I am already seated reading the happenings in your region while cross legge
Yea I'm sitted in my region too, Enugu precisely, Capital of Biafra, Capital of the East, Capital of AlaIgbo
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
igbo the least and most inconsequetial tribe can't fight freedom of the bigger and meaningful tribes...
Re: Igbo As The Parent Of The South Takes The Bullets To Free The Entire South by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ok fake AdakaBoro, time shall tell. I will remind you.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Soludo Takes Campaign To Nnewi South: Pictures / Light At The End Of The Tunnel For Nnamdi Kanu / I'm Worried For Nigeria - Wole Olanipekun, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.