Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Issues With My Bi/b2 Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Issues With My Bi/b2 Tourist Visa (384 Views)

How Much Is B1/B2 Tourist American Visa Fee ? / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Issues With My Bi/b2 Tourist Visa by Obeleagu93(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please for those experienced in the house i really need help on this, i paid for b1/b2 visa last year, and normally it runs for 1year but the novel corona virus scuppered my chances of going for my interview that last year, fast forward to this year i have been trying to book a new appointment through someone helping me to do it but all to no avail, i sent an e-mail to them @consular. It was replied and i was told to use that my e-mail which is my personal mail, and a password assigned to me, but my issue here is
1. I was addressed in the mail they sent as a new user while i have booked before last year, just the guy helping me book it, said he has forgotten the old e-mail he used, including the password.
2. If i log in now will i get new date quickly as the extension they gave to us, who booked before is September 30 which is next month.

Am just confused, if there is any in the house that have ideas please am open to your opinions. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Changing Naria To Other Currencies / A Canadian Court Denies A Nigerian Policeman Asylum / Dubai Monthly Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.