Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons (24495 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by greencard: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Latakia:
Every region is better than you in all ramifications. Read my comment again and amend your way in that region.
lol my reply isn't born out of personal attack, I'm just asking a free question?

I'm not even from the region
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by stanluiz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
od501:

Hahahaha....no wonder the Nigerian police are never respected anywhere in the world. Just imagine...they can't even think of a smarter story to come up with. ..chai... grin grin grin

If you still believe in this country, you are twice as dumb. No offence.
They have arrested your Ipob priest and you are denying. Why are Igbos denying your members whenever they are arrested.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by dmbb: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
No picture, I don't believe it
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin

Cubana Chief Priest, go and bail ya colleague o
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by techWriter1: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari betweens and rearrest Fulani robbers abu WE they invincible ne??
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigerian Police and government, leave ipob and Igbos to purge themselves grin

Withdraw all army and police, let their ipob rule and Lord over them, even if the whole of south east burns, we move grin
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by DOTian: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
vasel15:

All you and your other SATANICALLY moniker is doing on nairaland is to make ipob and biafra more popular continue
You notice how he mixes the picture of Boko Haram and ISWAP fighters for greater effects? They do that repeatedly. Obviously, they're working as a group.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by centoke30(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Just like the innocent people that were forced to stay at home yesterday?
I still stand to condemn that act
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Latakia(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
greencard:
lol my reply isn't born out of personal attack, I'm just asking a free question?

I'm not even from the region
Same with my comment if u decode it well.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Latakia(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Madam carry your rubbish comot here. Who send you ? Yeye woman.

Back to the topic. Interogate and torture him and more information will be released. Wipe every occultic Igbos from the state.

Sebi I talk am. They are always right and see others that doesn't share their opinions as enemies. grin The truth is what they dislike.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by oilyngbati(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for speaking to Ipob terrorists in the language they understand.

God bless governor Hope Uzodinma
God bless Nigerian police and army for sending these Ipob terrorists to hell fire where lucifer is judging them
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by oilyngbati(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
President Buhari for third term
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by juniior(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why is the media so useless, wetin concern ipob and Boko Haram flag? When the ipob pledge allegiance to iswap?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by od501: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
stanluiz:
They have arrested your Ipob priest and you are denying. Why are Igbos denying your members whenever they are arrested.

You are one of the reasons police will go to media houses and spew trash like a 3 year old. Cos they know low IQs like you will believe every poo they drop.

Honestly, the North and South has absolutely nothing in common. I don't want to waste my time pointing out where they messed up cos I know you one of the paid urchins in this forum.

Keep killing people's children, destroying their properties, and expect yours to live. We will all be here to see how it ends.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Minjim: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
inoki247:
When ESN go start to dey surrender also nd receive Amnesty...

Make dem surrender now, then we talk of amnesty
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Quaddafi29: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hahahaha. Another fulani tales out of moonlight
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Yusman316(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
eplanning:
News to entertain the gullible.

Show us one that has been jailed or killed this year and stop making noise. You think you will escape divine judgement?

Which divine judgement? If u are talking about God's judgement, no one will escape it. Go and get accurate information as to what is going on in the NorthEast with boko haram and Northwest with banditry before engaging in an argument. Sometimes bandits kidnap people to negotiate release of their arrested/captured members. So don't come here with that crap that bandits are not arrested. Their leaders are not household names, so even when they get arrested or killed, people barely notice. Nnandi Kanu and Igboho are known, hence the publicity around their arrest. Just like El-Zakzaky
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by gulfer: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
How many chief priests will they arrest linked to ESN; the double standards this government is adopting vis self-determination activists on one hand and the bandits/BH on the other....all responsible will get double standard in hellfire ( the hottest part reserved for them) angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by officialfoodie: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
I think nollywood needs to recruit the Nigerian police and army sha. All these acting skills are wasting
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by haslaw(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
His people will soon come and say that he is innocent that "he went to buy something"

All ESN criminals"went to buy something"
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Coded78: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rubbish
Where is the pictures
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by playpaz: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
ESN PICTURE together with BOKO HARAM
MAKE YOU ADD HISBAH POLICE AND OMOTEKUM PICTURES TOO grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by berryPee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
But they can't go to the bushes of northern Nigeria to harvest their Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorist undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided WHAT A SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE
JEWELofHELL666:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-esn-chief-priest-in-imo-recover-weapons/
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by skybeauty(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am ashamed of the Nigerian police.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by OyigboUpdate: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Buhari's language is going round Southern Nigeria but not in Northern Nigeria where bandits and terrorists operates freely.

Don't bargain what u cant buy

Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by Jaysnowkid: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Story for the gods.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by eplanning: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Yusman316:

Which divine judgement? If u are talking about God's judgement, no one will escape it. Go and get accurate information as to what is going on in the NorthEast with boko haram and Northwest with banditry before engaging in an argument. Sometimes bandits kidnap people to negotiate release of their arrested/captured members. So don't come here with that crap that bandits are not arrested. Their leaders are not household names, so even when they get arrested or killed, people barely notice. Nnandi Kanu and Igboho are known, hence the publicity around their arrest. Just like El-Zakzaky

Just shut up that thing you call a mouth. Hundreds of children are kidnapped weekly and you say it's to negotiate release of their leaders? Did El Rufai and Lai Mohammed not call them ordinary criminals and even business men? That's why I have no pity for you northerners when I read about the calamities befalling your already poverty sticken people. You all support evil.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by dozai: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-esn-chief-priest-in-imo-recover-weapons/
3 months back, there used to be armed robbers, highway robbers, armed kidnappers, armed cult groups in SE. They used to engage police in gun duels, sometimes they win, sometimes they loose. Fast forward to now, any person with gun in SE is now ESN. Does it mean that all these men have left SE? Did ESN actually dislodge them?? It confusing.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons by caandi: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na so! Upon they have Nanmdi Kanu in custody they’re still misbehaving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / Army And Boko Haram In Gun Battle In Borno / If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.