Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat (38153 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by chloride6: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Aganju849:

Yes bro.

You're living as a fool and you'll most likely die as one....Nigeria is full of millions like you that's why she can never measure up

I hope you don't go around insulting people in real life.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by cybriz82(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Earlystar698:
He was just crying like a babe lmao

I can't breathe ko I can't breathe ni cheesy

Baba can't breathe ooo make them Liv him head. angry
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Blessinomax(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mayeldah:
They only responded becuase it was an 'Ibrahim'. if it was an 'Okafor' Buhari and his terrorist government will look away.

The way you treat your citizens is the way other countries will treat them.

Can the Indonesian security agents do that to an American?

It can only happens when 1$=1#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Indonesia is a shithole!
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by ProGSM(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
what about those that are been treated the same way by our Forces here? Let charity start here!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by HopeSpencer: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
Let bomb Indonesian embassy here in Nigerian in retaliation to this bull sh*t
Better still treat their ambassador the same way they treated our ambassador.
We should not be kind to our enemies and those that don't value our citizen.

The video was very annoying and a slap to Nigeria, ECOWAS, Africa and the world at large .

I am dangerously furious .

Served him right. I was once grabbed by the road side by police in Ibadan at night without doing anything wrong. My family people raised money to bail me out. They kept grabbing innocent people until the bus was filled.

Your cruel government will never escape justice. Useless country some eediots are defending.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by bornalive: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is to show the world the kind of government of APC that have no regard for her citizens. A failed government.

So the FGN cannot order their ambassador here in Nigeria to leave Nigeria? Ask every Indonesian citizens here to leave? Same way Indians are manhandling Nigerians working in their companies here, use our women as prostitutes. Kitchen Marias. Too bad.

APC is a curse to humanity
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by BareFacedLies(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
dignity33:
i see it coming

An officer of the Nigerian High Commission/Consulate in Indonesia, South East Asia has been tortured, suffocated, dehumanised, beaten and humiliated by the Indonesian police.

9News Nigeria Asian correspondent learnt that the diplomat was arrested by the Indonesian police while he went out to shop in a supermarket. He was accosted by the policemen who demanded for his ID and passport.

The man who was known as Ibrahim declared that he was an officer of the Nigerian High Commission/ Consulate in Indonesia and did not have his passport on his body at the moment, but the Indonesian police rejected his explanation and forced him down in a vehicle and tortured him.

In a video seen by 9News Nigeria correspondent, the diplomat was held on his throat in a way to suffocate him and he was screaming that he can’t breathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FZChyJeMhU

This is unacceptable
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by nurain150(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:
Comedians, you violates people’s rights up an dan and you want others to respect you.
so they should kill us all as the best solution
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
“We are taking strong steps to defend the interests of Nigerians anywhere in the world,” he said.

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by tesseract: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ibrahim abi? No wahala.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
bigeliot:
He that deny his subject justice shall not get justice when required. Dem for kill him. All our ambassadors na aboki. Mayb he go molest someone son. Na their way

Of course e go be Aboki because its a Moslem dominated country... this is what happens abroad... does Nigeria government stand up for its citizens.... do they.... na because na diplomat.... Zombie government if na to ban Twitter... the mumu government was fast to do that..

As if they respect this country called Nigeria...
See the treatment!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Emanodimo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
bigeliot:
He that deny his subject justice shall not get justice when required. Dem for kill him. All our ambassadors na aboki. Mayb he go molest someone son. Na their way

Your comment is a fact of what befalls that diplomat in Indonesia.

How will a diplomat be picked or caged like a criminal, obviously, he falls out of line.

Much that I respect the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, he is not relevant to international affairs, he commands lil or no regard abroad despite his experience in Foreign affairs.

His service to Nigeria as a country is a misfortune.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by franxalive(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
FUUU

SUFFER NO DE TAYA UNA BAA...E GO SOON CLEAR UNA 4 EYE...no wori...hahaha...i de laf ur likes...so called 2mao leaders. While ur ancestors and oppressors yu ar hopeful about never wan leave office...they keep doin replacement... telling u no vacancies. Ma dear shame and sense ain't too expensive embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by InvertedHammer: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
/
Karma at work?

The Nigerian Embassy in Jakarta(Indonesia) is notorious for being indifferent and locking their services away from Nigerians when they seek succour against the machinations of Indonesian authorities. He thought he was invicible but he just got served. Unlike him, the Indonesian authorities didn't see Onye dot ; they saw a Blackman who happens to be a Nigerian.

We still remember how some Nigerians attacked and destroyed the Nigerian Embassy in Indonesia last year because of the nonchalant attitude of the Embassy officials to their welfares. The ambassador has finally realized towards the end of his tenure that he is not beyond reproach. Low level immigration officials made him cry like a baby. I am sure that he is still in disbelief.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by godofuck231: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bubu how market
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by einsteine(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is sad that Nigerians (more like Biafrans, but that's an aside) have to go to a country like Indonesia. Immigration should only be to first world countries.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by preciousmetals: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria done cast, more to come
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2021
seunayantokun:

I laugh, you are right there.
But Indonesia has to be made to know they've erred seriously. If this is allowed to go without serious corresponding internationally acceptable steps, it will be worse for other Nigerians.

grin grin grin grin grin

They’ve been doing it to Nigerian citizens and no body questioned them because those ones are not diplomat or politicians. The way Nigeria government treats its citizens approves any government to treat them like piece of shit. Let them enjoy a sip of their own coffee too. what an interesting head choke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2021
nurain150:

so they should kill us all as the best solution

Why not, is your government not killing you? your life’s worth nothing to anyone else just as it worth nothing to your fvcking leaders

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Buckeyemedia1: 1:59am On Aug 11, 2021
HopeSpencer:

Served him right. I was once grabbed by the road side by police in Ibadan at night without doing anything wrong. My family people raised money to bail me out. They kept grabbing innocent people until the bus was filled.

Your cruel government will never escape justice. Useless country some eediots are defending.

So a diplomat is responsible for your Oduduwa Police Brothers maltreatment of you? It is President Buhari that sent your Afonja brethren to arrest you?
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Buckeyemedia1: 2:02am On Aug 11, 2021
optionalY09:

Why not, is your government not killing you? your life’s worth nothing to anyone else just as it worth nothing to your fvcking leaders
Nothing in life is given, go & join them @ the top, or forever hold your silence, you can migrate to Cuba if you are looking for Government to take care of you?
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Buckeyemedia1: 2:05am On Aug 11, 2021
optionalY09:

grin grin grin grin grin

They’ve been doing it to Nigerian citizens and no body questioned them because those ones are not diplomat or politicians. The way Nigeria government treats its citizens approves any government to treat them like piece of shit. Let them enjoy a sip of their own coffee too. what an interesting head choke
Those Biafrans giving Nigeria a bad image in South East Asia, are the ones wailing the most? Hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Those Biafrans giving Nigeria a bad image in South East Asia, are the ones wailing the most? Hypocrites.

Go fvck you mama, Bokoharam are building Nigeria image with explosives and raping their mother for another suicide bastard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Nothing in life is given, go & join them @ the top, or forever hold your silence, you can migrate to Cuba if you are looking for Government to take care of you?

May be your mama needs a lil Greece on her clit. Use you fvcking brain or don’t ever mention me.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2021
It was deliberate, they only wanted to have a reason to frustrate igbos living in indonesia, all those things were acted, it is a well orchestrated plan to withdraw the Nigerian mission to indonesia because the country is mostly attracted to people from the SE. Nigeria. After withdrawing the Nigerian mission from indonesia they will then instigate the corrupt, poor and hunger stricken indonesian police to deal with igbos living in Indonasia
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by Gval123: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Indonesia police can beat up Buhari and nothing will happen. See, na the beginning be this oh. Next time, na Africa here them go beat Nigeria minister and nothing go happen. so way them day beat ordinary Nigeria citizens since, watin una tok put? oh, una nor know say e go reach una body abi? See, make i tell una eh, this na just the beginning of things to come. Them use ordinary Nigeria citizens text the beating, nothing happen, so them advance enter diplomat body. The next time, na that ambassador them go beat, e eyes go swell up. So una nor know say e go reach una body? Feeel watin we day feel too. Them suppose blind one of e eye sef.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by optionalY09: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Gval123:
Indonesia police can beat up Buhari and nothing will happen. See, na the beginning be this oh. Next time, na Africa here them go beat Nigeria minister and nothing go happen. so way them day beat ordinary Nigeria citizens since, watin una tok put? oh, una nor know say e go reach una body abi? See, make i tell una eh, this na just the beginning of things to come. Them use ordinary Nigeria citizens text the beating, nothing happen, so them advance enter diplomat body. The next time, na that ambassador them go beat, e eyes go swell up. So una nor know say e go reach una body? Feeel watin we day feel too. Them suppose blind one of e eye sef.

Relax my friend, na Igbo people be the target, Nigerian Government is playing games exposing igbos living everywhere in the world to danger just to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by calcal: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2021
The question is of what use Nigeria as a country to Indonesia?

The zoo is the one that needs Indonesia, No reasonable country on earth give a Bleep about the zoo.

who needs a beggar?
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat by themanderon: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Are they taking action just because he is a diplomat? Would they have taken action if it where to be an ordinary Nigerian? Funny country. Anyways this is what an average person goes through in the hands of our wicked and soulless security agents on a daily basis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.