Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Never Trade Forex Until You Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Never Trade Forex Until You Read This (1227 Views)

Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And / Never Trade Forex If You Don't Know These. / [forex Tips] NEVER Trade If You Don't Know This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Forex trading has become a common phenomenon these days. It has become a venture a lot of people delve into maybe due to the fact that one can easily trade anywhere and anytime in as much as you have an electronic device, internet data and the forex sessions are opened. The sour truth is not less than 95% of forex traders lose their money in the market. Infact, forex brokers have a perception in the form of a theory termed "The 3Months Theory" which states that "every forex trader is expected to blow his account (lose all his money) within 3months of making the deposit. This is not just some sort of feeble theory, but one that has firmly stood the test of time. As a matter of fact, you can lose your entire 2years earnings within 2minutes of making wrong decisions in the market. That being said, forex is sweeter than honey if you have the right keys to forex trading fortunes.

WHY DO 95% OF TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY ?

You see forex trading is like the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). When I was a kid, WWE was one of my favorite shows on T.V until I discovered the reality of the show. Of course all the moves are real, performers get injured many a time and becoming a WWE superstar is one of the most difficult accomplishments in the world. But, the matches are always fixed. The in-house folks write a script and the WWE performers act the script from the beginning to the very end. That is the big reason why you will never find WWE as an event on bet platforms. Imagine if you could find WWE on say BET9JA, the in-house folks will always win the other bettors money. This is exactly what happens in forex trading. The BIG BOYS fix, rig and manipulate the market all the time.

WHO ARE THE BIG BOYS ?

There are basically 2 classes of traders in the market;

1. Retail Traders: These are people like you and I. We don't have much money to trade the market. Even with a million dollars, you are still a retail trader. There's a daily flow of about 6trillion dollars in the forex market. You see, a million dollars is like a bucket of water in an ocean.

2. Financial Institutions: These are banks, hedge funds, mutual funds, investment funds, brokers and some large commercial corporations. These institutions are owned, controlled and managed by the biggest names in the world when it comes to finance. They have billions and trillions of dollars to trade with.

WHAT MOVES THE MARKET?

Money is the answer to the question. The forex market is a game of numbers. If you want to trade a currency pair for example, it's either you buy or sell. If the cumulative amount of money invested in buying all over the world is greater than selling, the currency pair will definitely go on a bullish move (buy). So, the buyers will clear all the sellers money thereby making profit.

For example, let's say for GBP/USD on a particular day, 300million dollars have been invested by traders all over the world to sell and 800million dollars has been invested to buy. Since 800 is greater than 300, the market will move in favour of the buyers. Case closed.

HOW DO THE BIG BOYS RIG EXACTLY ?

Because the BIG BOYS control the world economy, they have 2 very massive advantages over the retail traders.

1. They have money (market driver) excessively. The money in their possession is almost unlimited. The retail traders money is certainly very limited.

2. They have access to some vital information that the retail traders do not and will never have access to. They are able to see a summary of what all the retail traders are doing at a particular point in time.

Retail traders all over the world on a particular day wants to trade the GBP/USD. They do their technical analysis, check out the fundamentals and other thing that induces them to make decision. Based on these, they begin to open positions all over the world. Some buy while some sell. While this goes on, the BIG BOYS are chilling in their executive offices with probably a cup of coffee watching the retail traders decide. As soon as the BIG BOYS feel enough money has been accumulated in the market, they make their big move against the direction of the bigger money.

Using our GBP/USD Illustration

The BIG BOYS will clearly see the
300million dollars by sellers and 800million dollars by buyers. They will also see every stop loss and take profit as well. Since 800million is greater than 300million, they will move against the buyers by selling, they will hit every stop loss and clear the entire 800million dollars. Bingo! good profits made. After that, they will chill again to accumulate and move against the direction with bigger money. This is the process they repeat all the time that injures 95% of traders.

The actions taken by the BIG BOYS is in 4stages;

1. Accumulation
2. Inducement
3. Trap
4. Big move to hit every stop loss

I will stop here for now. Next time, I will talk extensively about the 4stages and shed much more light to the BIG BOYS antics. You can drop your questions if you have any. I will try to answer when I'm online.

My name is Olawale, when I ventured into forex trading as a beginner, I made a lot of costly mistakes. I later did a lot of research and observation and discovered what works effectively and efficiently in trading the forex market.

My mission is to ensure anybody that cares to listen to me does not make the same mistakes I made but rather walk on the path that leads to good fortunes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by Generalissimo75(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice thread.
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by Voltee(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Factual information, thanks

How can someone then trade in the direction of the market movers?
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Voltee:
Factual information, thanks

How can someone then trade in the direction of the market movers?

I will break everything down on the thread
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by Thosyn12(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Following
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by shegzy0514(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Nice write up bro, following
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello everybody. I'm back to talk more about how the Big Boys manipulate the market and how we can profit greatly by moving with them and never against them.

When it comes to analyzing the market, most Forex articles and "gurus" would tell you there are 2 types of market analysis.

1. Technical Analysis: These are analysis you do with technical tools available to you on your trading platform. There are thousands of technical tools out there. Some of the very common ones are your RSI, EMA, Fibonacci, MACD, Stochastic, TDI e.t.c

2. Fundamentals: These are basically news, most especially economics news around the world. They are capable of determining what would happen in the market.

After traders have been told all these about analysis. They always create a strategy or strategies around these technicals and fundamentals. This always marks the beginning of failure. Relying on technical analysis to trade is tantamount to treating the market like a simulation environment. You cant treat the market like a computer program. People are the ones using the power of money to move the market and not indicators. Indicators can only reveal the history and present of the market to you, it does not have the power to tell you the future. That is why even though your RSI has hit the overbought zone, it still keeps buying crazily. So RSI technical folks improved on the strategy and created divergence as a strategy. Yet buy divergence occur numerous times and buying still continues. The market refuses to reverse.

You can never predict human beings with just some sort of technical indicators. You can only predict human beings by thinking like a human being. Reading this proves you are a human being. So my dear, congratulations.

As awesome as the fundamental analysis is, the truth is THE BIG BOYS who I will begin from now on to call THE MARKET MAKERS do whatever they wish to do irrespective of what comes out as news. If the fundamentals is that magical, every body will be making profits as soon as a high impact news is released. The market movers only use some news to move crazily in a direction they've intended to move.

Listen, my point is not that both the technicals and fundamentals are completely useless. Rather, what I'm saying is nobody talks about the most important thing to learn as a trader which is THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS. While you as a retail trader is playing this game with technicals and fundamentals, the MARKET MAKERS only play with your psychology and who we know who wins all the time and who loses most times.

With just the psychological analysis only, you are good to go. Then if you understand a few technicals and fundamentals, it makes you close to perfection. But, with just the technicals and fundamentals, it will be difficult for you to make profits consistently.

THE MARKET PSYCHOLOGY/WHAT THE MARKET MAKERS DO

You see Forex Trading is a platform created by the Rich to take everything away from the poor. Years ago, you can't trade the market with less than a million dollars and with your one million dollars, you are just a poor man in the pool of those crazy Billionaires. But now, they've made it easy for eveeybody to play tge game no matter how little your money is so they can swallow everything like that NAIJA SNAKE. Never forget Forex Trading is a technical scam, their plan is to eat all your money. Your brokers are extremely happy when you lose, they are part of the market makers chain. They trade as well, they make your trading information available to the Market Makers. Another thing you have to know is, you can never beat this people. I've read stuffs online that reads "beat the market maker. Rara oooo, you cannot beat these folks, you can only join them to beat those 95% retail traders.

LET'S BREAK THEIR ACTIONS DOWN

Last time, I said they act in 4stages which are;

1.ACCUMULATION
2.INDUCING
3.TRAPPING
4.BIG MOVE TO HIT EVERY STOP LOSS

I will explain all these with images to adequately illustrate. I will get back soon. Stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
ACCUMULATION

This is the stage where the market makers make the market move within a particular range. For example they can make the market move up and down within just 20pips. They patiently wait for traders all around the world to take positions. Their objective at this stage is to accumulate enough money in the market before moving at all. This stage is characterized by low volatility and sometimes the market is almost static.

INDUCEMENT

At this stage, the market makers make a move to break the accumulation range. They know a lot of traders build their strategy around a break out. Therefore, they make a false breakout move to achieve basically two things:

I. To hit the stop losses of traders who are correct about the direction the market is moving potentially. You might have taken a trading position, placed your stop loss probably 20pips away. Then the market moves against you and hit your stop loss, money lost. Checking that same market about 1hour later, you discovered it had moved greatly in the direction you predicted. That thing dey pain, like damn! I was right. They actually stopped you out with the false breakout.

ii. To deceive traders about the direction the market is moving thereby inducing them to take positions. They take the move and it convinces traders that is where the market is going, so they enter the trade. You might have taken a trade before after seeing a break out of an accumulation range, your trade turns blue almost immediately. You are probably 10pips on profits, you are excited, it's your lucky day. You went to probably get your food in the kitchen, you came back, checked your trade and now it's red. You are probably 15pips on loss. Lucky day becomes unlucky, you were caught in the false move.

TRAPPING

Trapping happens after Inducement. After hitting enough stop losses and more people have joined the market trading the false direction, they will reverse the market back to the accumulation range. This gets a lot of the breakout trades trapped.

BIG MOVEMENT TO HIT EVERY STOP LOSS

This is a big movement in their intended direction. The make the movement in 3levels to hit the stop losses. They make the first move that breaks the range and pull back a bit. They make the second move that breaks the maximum point of the first level and pull back a bit. Then, they make they make the third and final move that breaks the maximum point of the second level. After this, the go back into accumulation. This ends the cycle and a new cycle begins later.

THE WEAKNESS OF COMMON STRATEGIES

BREAK OUT STRATEGY: I think I've been able to earlier explain why it's not advisable to trade this strategy. The breakout might be a false one and it would mostly throw you on the losing end. NEVER TRADE A BREAK OUT, TRADE WHAT CREATED THE BREAK OUT

TREND LINE: I've heard it a million times that the trend is your friend. My dear, the trend can be your enemy if you trade it at pull back and if the market makerd have completed their cycle and they are reversing. The movement will break your trend line and make you lose. What you should know is what created the trend. If you know why the trend was there in the first place, you will know when it's most likely to disappear. NEVER TRADE THE TREND, TRADE WHAT CREATES THE TREND.

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE: They say support and resistance points are price rejection points. My darling, nobody is rejecting any price, the market makers do what they wish to do. Support and resistance points will fail if the market is still within the cycle, it could only work well if the cycle has been completed. The market maker psychology would let you know why those resistance and support points are there in the first place and will reveal to you when they will most likely work or not work. NEVER TRADE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE, TRADE WHAT CREATES THE POINTS.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
A REAL LIFE SITUATION

I took a trade on monday GBP/JPY, I'm targeting 200pips. You will clearly see all the stages discussed in the image. Just keep.observing the pairs, from now into next week at least, the GBP will keep falling against the JPY

1 Like

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Next time, we will discuss how you the levels and the end of the cycle. Remain blessed!!!
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
BriskhoffBox:
Next time, we will discuss how you the levels and the end of the cycle. Remain blessed!!!

Thank you for all these analysis, can you please suggest the best ways to make money online?

2 Likes

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by BriskhoffBox: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pelaiye2703:

Thank you for all these analysis, can you please suggest the best ways to make money online?

There are diverse ways

1. Forex
2. Cryptocurrency
3. Digital Marketing
4. Digital sales
5. Freelancing
6. Affiliate marketing which is of course a branch of digital marketing

So it basically depends on you. Every business/investment has its pros and cons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by XAUBulls: 10:45pm On May 01, 2023
BriskhoffBox:
Hello everybody. I'm back to talk more about how the Big Boys manipulate the market and how we can profit greatly by moving with them and never against them.

When it comes to analyzing the market, most Forex articles and "gurus" would tell you there are 2 types of market analysis.

1. Technical Analysis: These are analysis you do with technical tools available to you on your trading platform. There are thousands of technical tools out there. Some of the very common ones are your RSI, EMA, Fibonacci, MACD, Stochastic, TDI e.t.c

2. Fundamentals: These are basically news, most especially economics news around the world. They are capable of determining what would happen in the market.

After traders have been told all these about analysis. They always create a strategy or strategies around these technicals and fundamentals. This always marks the beginning of failure. Relying on technical analysis to trade is tantamount to treating the market like a simulation environment. You cant treat the market like a computer program. People are the ones using the power of money to move the market and not indicators. Indicators can only reveal the history and present of the market to you, it does not have the power to tell you the future. That is why even though your RSI has hit the overbought zone, it still keeps buying crazily. So RSI technical folks improved on the strategy and created divergence as a strategy. Yet buy divergence occur numerous times and buying still continues. The market refuses to reverse.

You can never predict human beings with just some sort of technical indicators. You can only predict human beings by thinking like a human being. Reading this proves you are a human being. So my dear, congratulations.

As awesome as the fundamental analysis is, the truth is THE BIG BOYS who I will begin from now on to call THE MARKET MAKERS do whatever they wish to do irrespective of what comes out as news. If the fundamentals is that magical, every body will be making profits as soon as a high impact news is released. The market movers only use some news to move crazily in a direction they've intended to move.

Listen, my point is not that both the technicals and fundamentals are completely useless. Rather, what I'm saying is nobody talks about the most important thing to learn as a trader which is THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS. While you as a retail trader is playing this game with technicals and fundamentals, the MARKET MAKERS only play with your psychology and who we know who wins all the time and who loses most times.

With just the psychological analysis only, you are good to go. Then if you understand a few technicals and fundamentals, it makes you close to perfection. But, with just the technicals and fundamentals, it will be difficult for you to make profits consistently.

THE MARKET PSYCHOLOGY/WHAT THE MARKET MAKERS DO

You see Forex Trading is a platform created by the Rich to take everything away from the poor. Years ago, you can't trade the market with less than a million dollars and with your one million dollars, you are just a poor man in the pool of those crazy Billionaires. But now, they've made it easy for eveeybody to play tge game no matter how little your money is so they can swallow everything like that NAIJA SNAKE. Never forget Forex Trading is a technical scam, their plan is to eat all your money. Your brokers are extremely happy when you lose, they are part of the market makers chain. They trade as well, they make your trading information available to the Market Makers. Another thing you have to know is, you can never beat this people. I've read stuffs online that reads "beat the market maker. Rara oooo, you cannot beat these folks, you can only join them to beat those 95% retail traders.

LET'S BREAK THEIR ACTIONS DOWN

Last time, I said they act in 4stages which are;

1.ACCUMULATION
2.INDUCING
3.TRAPPING
4.BIG MOVE TO HIT EVERY STOP LOSS

I will explain all these with images to adequately illustrate. I will get back soon. Stay tuned
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by ceonextgen30: 12:53pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by TreasureHunter(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
BriskhoffBox:

There are diverse ways

1. Forex
2. Cryptocurrency
3. Digital Marketing
4. Digital sales
5. Freelancing
6. Affiliate marketing which is of course a branch of digital marketing

So it basically depends on you. Every business/investment has its pros and cons

Which of them is your personal preference?
Re: Never Trade Forex Until You Read This by Samken2: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
BriskhoffBox:
Forex trading has become a common phenomenon these days. It has become a venture a lot of people delve into maybe due to the fact that one can easily trade anywhere and anytime in as much as you have an electronic device, internet data and the forex sessions are opened. The sour truth is not less than 95% of forex traders lose their money in the market. Infact, forex brokers have a perception in the form of a theory termed "The 3Months Theory" which states that "every forex trader is expected to blow his account (lose all his money) within 3months of making the deposit. This is not just some sort of feeble theory, but one that has firmly stood the test of time. As a matter of fact, you can lose your entire 2years earnings within 2minutes of making wrong decisions in the market. That being said, forex is sweeter than honey if you have the right keys to forex trading fortunes.

WHY DO 95% OF TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY ?

You see forex trading is like the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). When I was a kid, WWE was one of my favorite shows on T.V until I discovered the reality of the show. Of course all the moves are real, performers get injured many a time and becoming a WWE superstar is one of the most difficult accomplishments in the world. But, the matches are always fixed. The in-house folks write a script and the WWE performers act the script from the beginning to the very end. That is the big reason why you will never find WWE as an event on bet platforms. Imagine if you could find WWE on say BET9JA, the in-house folks will always win the other bettors money. This is exactly what happens in forex trading. The BIG BOYS fix, rig and manipulate the market all the time.

WHO ARE THE BIG BOYS ?

There are basically 2 classes of traders in the market;

1. Retail Traders: These are people like you and I. We don't have much money to trade the market. Even with a million dollars, you are still a retail trader. There's a daily flow of about 6trillion dollars in the forex market. You see, a million dollars is like a bucket of water in an ocean.

2. Financial Institutions: These are banks, hedge funds, mutual funds, investment funds, brokers and some large commercial corporations. These institutions are owned, controlled and managed by the biggest names in the world when it comes to finance. They have billions and trillions of dollars to trade with.

WHAT MOVES THE MARKET?

Money is the answer to the question. The forex market is a game of numbers. If you want to trade a currency pair for example, it's either you buy or sell. If the cumulative amount of money invested in buying all over the world is greater than selling, the currency pair will definitely go on a bullish move (buy). So, the buyers will clear all the sellers money thereby making profit.

For example, let's say for GBP/USD on a particular day, 300million dollars have been invested by traders all over the world to sell and 800million dollars has been invested to buy. Since 800 is greater than 300, the market will move in favour of the buyers. Case closed.

HOW DO THE BIG BOYS RIG EXACTLY ?

Because the BIG BOYS control the world economy, they have 2 very massive advantages over the retail traders.

1. They have money (market driver) excessively. The money in their possession is almost unlimited. The retail traders money is certainly very limited.

2. They have access to some vital information that the retail traders do not and will never have access to. They are able to see a summary of what all the retail traders are doing at a particular point in time.

Retail traders all over the world on a particular day wants to trade the GBP/USD. They do their technical analysis, check out the fundamentals and other thing that induces them to make decision. Based on these, they begin to open positions all over the world. Some buy while some sell. While this goes on, the BIG BOYS are chilling in their executive offices with probably a cup of coffee watching the retail traders decide. As soon as the BIG BOYS feel enough money has been accumulated in the market, they make their big move against the direction of the bigger money.

Using our GBP/USD Illustration

The BIG BOYS will clearly see the
300million dollars by sellers and 800million dollars by buyers. They will also see every stop loss and take profit as well. Since 800million is greater than 300million, they will move against the buyers by selling, they will hit every stop loss and clear the entire 800million dollars. Bingo! good profits made. After that, they will chill again to accumulate and move against the direction with bigger money. This is the process they repeat all the time that injures 95% of traders.

The actions taken by the BIG BOYS is in 4stages;

1. Accumulation
2. Inducement
3. Trap
4. Big move to hit every stop loss

I will stop here for now. Next time, I will talk extensively about the 4stages and shed much more light to the BIG BOYS antics. You can drop your questions if you have any. I will try to answer when I'm online.

My name is Olawale, when I ventured into forex trading as a beginner, I made a lot of costly mistakes. I later did a lot of research and observation and discovered what works effectively and efficiently in trading the forex market.

My mission is to ensure anybody that cares to listen to me does not make the same mistakes I made but rather walk on the path that leads to good fortunes.
I have a friend he told me that he made 100dollars a week while trading with 200cent on a cent account

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Turn $5 To $100 In 3 Days Free With Options / Electricity Generation from Biogas / Make Money! 5 Secret Or Step To Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.