Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread (1225 Views)

NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by Nelx(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
All CLAOUDFMT investors in Nigeria, let us gather here to know ourselves.

Caloudfmt is an investment platform that specializes in crypto mining. They collect money from investors to help them in their expenses while the investor is given daily returns and interest on investment after a period of time.

For example if you invest with the minimum of 6000 naira, you get can claim a 300 naira daily return from Monday to Friday which will total to 21 thousand naira after a period of 70 days.

You can always withdraw when your money is up to 1k

This is just the basic package as there are other higher investment packages you can register for.

Since the Claoudfmt began, it has been a blessing to so many investors here in Nigeria and so I decided to create this nairaland thread for us to get to know each other.

If you are investing with Claoudfmt in Nigeria, please comment here let us get to know each other.

Thank you

1 Share

Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by savvyChuks(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes ooo. I have been a member of Claoudfmt since June when I registered and they have been paying me.

I registered in June with 5k when the minimum was still 5k before they increased it to 6k. So far I have withdraw 8100 naira in peace...
Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by Bukkydudu: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
So far so good.
I registered with 10k
Withdraw N5300 so far.
Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by senatorken01(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Bukkydudu:
So far so good.
I registered with 10k
Withdraw N5300 so far.
Pls how long will it take to make withdraw and is it daily or weekly withdrawal
Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by Bukkydudu: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2023
senatorken01:

Pls how long will it take to make withdraw and is it daily or weekly withdrawal

You can make withdrawal everyday so far it's up to 1k..
But hold on if you haven't registered because it's like they are about to japa with people's money o
Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by PECON1(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Bukkydudu:

You can make withdrawal everyday so far it's up to 1k..
But hold on if you haven't registered because it's like they are about to japa with people's money o
they won't japa now,next 1month, stories would come up b4 they japa😹😹 u guys should keep investing in these craps
Re: CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread by Nelx(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omor Claoudfmt is a scam platform ooo. They have ran away with investors money. Let nobody put any money into the platform again.

(1) (Reply)

Revival & Survival Of The Nigerian Capital Market! / Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! / Time To Look At Stocks Again -Nigerian Funds Switch Back To Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.