Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion (1012 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP / U.S. IGNORES SMALL AFRICAN TERRORIST GROUP IPOB AT ITS PERIL - WASHINGTON TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by D1official: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
1 day every week = 4 days in a month

4*12(Months of the year) = 48 days in a year

48 days = 1 month and 18 days(which is over two weeks)

So sacrificing 1month and 18 days of the most important day of the week every year will not destroy the economy,academics,investment and even the respect of easterners?

How do you even win the igbos across the Niger with such useless decision?.

How daft are you guys?.

Just see the way you all are ridiculing the igbos and all Kanu has laboured for...

What will the seat at home achieve even when obeyed?

I saw a video of a Biafran woman whose food was wasted by touts, what if that was her last?

What about the innocent driver that lost his life, what if he was an ipob supporter and the bread winner of his family?

What about the students whose feelings were hurt for not seating for mathematics exam they have long prepared for.

OK, now tell me what did yesterday's seat at home add to the struggle if not pain and sorrow to igbos and kanu.

Do you know how many Igbo intellectuals who passionately loves and supports ipob and kanu whose minds were changed yesterday?

How can you claim to be fighting oppression by being the oppressor?

The priority of a true soldier is neither to live or die but to "WIN". And you can only do that when you have your people on your side and fight with your brains and not emotions.

You guys are giving room for implosion and subsequent destruction of everything kanu laboured for simply because of ego and unguarded emotions.

Ask yourself this question, Has kanu in all his reign ever taken a useless decision like this before?.

I'm an original nwaafo, you can check my threads to confirm.

But I can't seat back and support evil!!

Odi MMA taa odikwa gboo, UDO!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Northernblood3: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
God is my witness, I have been and also is solid supporter of MNK and Biafra, but what happened yesterday is a massive show of shame. It showed that the current leader of IPOB is insensitive to the plight of our students.

What is the joy of enforcing a sit at home? Let them not kill the Biafra spirit burning in the hearts of many with stupid Irrational decision

2 Likes

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by SlayerForever: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Then you should be happy. Since they are so stupid.
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by D1official: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
Then you should be happy. Since they are so stupid.
Just give me one benefit of yesterday's lockdown?.

Nsogbu Unu nwere bu na Onye Obula gwara Unu eziokwu unu akpoya Onye Fulani!

MR. Yesterday's stunt drew ipob backwards and shouldn't be repeated to avoid destroying all Kanu has laboured for.

1 Like

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by SlayerForever: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
D1official:

MR. Yesterday's stunt drew ipob backwards and shouldn't be repeated to avoid destroying all Kanu has laboured for.

Why are you still upset then. If ipob is sabotaging itself you should just sit it out till they drift into oblivion.
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Brimstone77: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Keep calculating...you seems to be good in mathematics.. grin grin
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Sufferingboy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Northernblood3:
God is my witness, I have been and also is solid supporter of MNK and Biafra, but what happened yesterday is a massive show of shame. It showed that the current leader of IPOB is insensitive to the plight of our students.

What is the joy of enforcing a sit at home? Let them not kill the Biafra spirit burning in the hearts of many with stupid Irrational decision

Afonja shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Op stop sugar coating Terrorism.

Igbos are terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by colorsofrainbow: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are terrorists.

Keep crying all over nairaland because of ipob grin grin
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Keep crying all over nairaland because of ipob grin grin

Igbos are terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by naijapips02: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Afonja shut up.

Very soon you go call your papa afonja

1 Like

Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Kamanuozuzu: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
You guyd should use all these muscles against Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Buckeyemedia1: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2021
D1official:

Kim Jong-un of Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Sufferingboy(f): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
naijapips02:

My father is late already.

You are an afonja.
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Sufferingboy(f): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are terrorists.

Afonja BMC how is Ibadan....
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by Monogamy: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Igbos have set up N10m aside for each of affected with the every Monday sit at home.
Re: Ipob At D Verge Of Implosion by newbornmacho(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapips02:

Don't mind the useless idiots that can't use their heads. They will just turn all igbos against ipob and that will be.it. nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Igbo Dont Know Politics / Stop Kidnapping Your Critics—amnesty International Warns Buhari Government / Hrh. Igwe Godwin Ezeilo Of Nanka Kingdom Visits Ffk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.