Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56768 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

537 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators and OPC terrorists in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.

914 Likes 95 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
I think it's normal. Isn't this why we want Tinubu to face Arise?

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by SLAP44: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu supporters are now losing sleep over Peter Obi, Tinubu himself cannot sleep this night due to fear of losing.

747 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
APC supporters. They never have anything constructive to say. *spits*

595 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Abfinest007(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
I know this was eir plan from d beginning

378 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

137 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house.

And Tinubu is OPC terrorist spiritually and physically. That led his group that slaughtered thousands of Northerners in Lagos.

oloriburuku

453 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And Tinubu is OPC terrorist spiritually and physically. That led his group that slaughtered thousands of Northerners in Lagos.

oloriburuku

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

106 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Moh247: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
As long as he is Nigerian

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ScamHunter: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

When will Tinubu be bold enough to face questions from Nigerians the way Obi hand others have done?

285 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
ScamHunter:

When will Tinubu be bold enough to face questions from Nigerians the way Obi hand others have done?

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

I know you're a little child.

But even at that, over my dead body to teach you about the atrocities of OPC terrorists here on Nairaland.

Hope you saw how your fellow miscreants were shot on sight by men of the police at Ojota, that's what will befall you if you mistakenly try to disturb the peace of the nation after Obi has been sworn in as President of FRN.

If you fail to adhere to the carrot approach he would be offering your type.

152 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Jalinspy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
I already know. Obi will keep on disappointing them with intelligence.

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
As long as he is Nigerian

Who is a Nigerian?

Have you guys abandoned Oduduwa Nation already?

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I know you're a little child.

But even at that, over my dead body to teach you about the atrocities of OPC terrorists.

Hope you saw how your fellow miscreants where shot on sight by men of the police at Ojota, that's what will befall you if you mistakenly try to disturb the peace of the nation after Obi has been sworn in as President of FRN.

If you fail to adhere to the carrot approach he would be offering your type.

As usual, the foundation of Obi supporters is built on lies and insults. It cannot stand. You can take it to the bank, those words are more valuable than your bank account.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by sapele914(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu supporters are now losing sleep over Peter Obi, Tinubu himself cannot sleep this night due to fear of losing.
You ipobians have started again, same way President Buhari was afraid of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and couldn’t sleep agin in Aso Rock?

Empty Barrel noise maker Mumu.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

As usual, the foundation of Obi supporters is built on lies and insults. It cannot stand. You can take it to the bank, those words are more valuable than your bank account.

I just gave you a piece of advice

If you like, try and block road again with useless placards and disturbing vehicular movement with your fellow miscreants.

I will personally join the army to shoot you in the brain. Terrorist

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ScamHunter: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.

Did he answer any? Oga delegation is not answering questions. I know you're used to copying in exams but governance doesn't work that way.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
You ipobians have started again, same way President Buhari was afraid of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?

Mumus.

Same way your Sunday Igboho Abandoned your Oduduwa Nation struggle and flee to Benin Republic.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Betanaija42moro: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
God pass them. The masses must be happy again

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by sapele914(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Same way your Sunday Igboho Abandoned your Oduduwa Nation struggle and flee to Benin Republic.
I know try & justify your hypocrisy, no need to talk too much, we heard more nonsense during your Biafra agitation, after the elections I am just patiently waiting to see the next route you ipobians will take.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Obidient4life3: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi is too smart for urchins.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by FatherOfJesus: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
I hate APC so much

You have to be tribal bigor, thief or an extremely stupid person to even be an APC member

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Who is a Nigerian?

Have you guys abandoned Oduduwa Nation already?
Trying to play the Hypocrite, Quite obvious you are filled with guilt?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Can you just shut up or I help you? The guy is a Nigerian whether APC supporter or Lp
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Trying to play the Hypocrite, Quite obvious you are filled with guilt?

I know that hurts.

Oloriburuku

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by FatherOfJesus: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Can you just shut up or I help you? The guy is a Nigerian whether APC supporter or Lp
Why are APC supporters always asking stupid frivolous questions?

We are talking about growth and insecurity accross board, the useless APC dude is just interested in asking loaded tribalistic questions. I hate APC and it's why APC is hated a lot

Why are you people so useless and more of tribal shits?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Obi is too smart for urchins.
Ok, no wonder you idolize him?

Mumu way no get em own brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
I know try & justify your hypocrisy, no need to talk too much, we heard more nonsense during your Biafra agitation, after the elections I am just patiently waiting to see the next route you ipobians will take.

Even your Drugnubu never believed in One Nigeria.

Accidental patriot

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:

You're a zombie. Zombies don't have brain of their own. So STFU

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Obidient4life3: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:

Your own brain is used for gazelle garagara... Idiot!

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.