Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

DIY: Stream And Make Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / DIY: Stream And Make Money (471 Views)

How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money / ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY: Stream And Make Money by mightiersa: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am writing this note today to inform you of the opportunity to earn money while showcasing your talents. Many of us are aware that there are many ways of making a legitimate passive income on the internet. Digital advertisement, digital marketing, blogging, vlogging, live streaming, dropshipping, and of course, the list is endless.

Have you heard of social live streaming for income on the internet? Well, there are many platforms where live streaming is done – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tango, and many others. I will be talking more about Tango.

Tango is America based social live streaming platform where “performers” otherwise known as “broadcasters” go on live to showcase their talents while millions of audiences and other performers around the world view their live streaming, and sometimes engage them. Tango is the best place to show the world your dancing, singing, blogging, cooking, swimming, talking, gaming, or any other skills that you are good at. And as you do that, you earn money and at the same time, becoming famous in the process.

How does it work? Upon registering as a member, and confirmed to be of legal age (18 years and above), you can go on live streaming to showcase your talents. Bear in mind that Tango is a law-governed and highly regulated platform where any act of nudity, disrespect, and abuse of other members will not be tolerated. The fact that mutual respect is encouraged in the platform makes it a safer place for all, and there are millions of active users from America, Australia, and the middle east.

How do broadcasters or performers earn on Tango? It’s as simple as receiving virtual GIFTS from magnanimous audiences that love and appreciate their performances – the audiences give their gifts in form of diamonds (coins); which can be converted to money when certain conditions are met. Perhaps you’re wondering how much can be earned as a broadcaster? Well, the conversion of Diamond coins to money can be initiated when 5,000 diamonds have been accumulated over time. There is no limit to the amount any broadcaster can earn. Once the diamonds accumulate enough, they can be redeemed to money which is usually via Payoneer or PayPal.

How does one become a Tangoer (a coined word for the registered members on Tango)? That’s where I’m going to come in. My name is Sam. I’m a Tango partner, and I have a link to where you will download the App, get registered, and begin live streaming. I will be your manager and keep providing you with tips, guides, and any other supports that you need to become a successful performer. Kindly click the link below to get started:
https://www.mq20trk.com/KKSP6SD/7XDN2/

I am very much available at Olufemi.adeyemo@digiadsg.com for further information on Tango and other legitimate online money-making means.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Without Trading On Binance - Binance Launchpad / Do You Wish To Retire In 5 Years Time ? Read This: What Many Will Not Tell You / I Need Enlightment To This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.