Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594266 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2012
AjanleKoko: While we were celebrating that we didn't drop our 8-point lead against Real Madrid, nobody has noticed that we are level on points with Athletico Madrid.

Things might yet get very interesting.
That's virtual. You could almost say Barca is ahead of Athletic Madrid by 6 points if you know what I mean. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2012
logica: That's virtual. You could almost say Barca is ahead of Athletic Madrid by 6 points if you know what I mean. smiley

Oh. You believe we will beat them home and away. Okay oh. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

fyi,

RM and JM has a solution in place for that not to happen.

every single member of the squad can play more than one position. hence no shortage of replacements can happen.

so stop dreaming about it happening.
thats B.s,we know Madrid has depth,nothing more.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: if madrid were to play without pepe, ramos, abeloa and marcelo all missing at the same time, it would be a rout. messi will begin his classico hattrick streak i bet you.

Messi already has a classico hattrick to his credit. The 3-3 draw at Camp Nou in the 2005/06 season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Oh. You believe we will beat them home and away. Okay oh. undecided
And even worse for them, they may likely face the same fate against Real Madrid. So they are most likely going to drop a total of 12 points between Barca and Real Madrid. So everything still comes to the rivalry between the 2.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
logica: And even worse for them, they may likely face the same fate against Real Madrid. So they are most likely going to drop a total of 12 points between Barca and Real Madrid. So everything still comes to the rivalry between the 2.
Atletico will finish ahead of Real Madrid this season. I can bet on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
AjanleKoko: I have to admire Iker. He's such a good sportsman, no bad bone in him.
Top player that should win the Ballon D'Or this year wink

If real madrid had won u wouldnt commend Iker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
medjai: Atletico will finish ahead of Real Madrid this season. I can bet on it.

LOL... why are u so afraid of Real madrid? I bet even their shadow gives u shivers... lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
davies123:

LOL... why are u so afraid of Real madrid? I bet even their shadow gives u shivers... lol grin
Which Real Madrid? Is it the one that was handed a manita or the one that couldn't take advantage of a makeshift Barca defence consisting of three fullbacks and one midfielder? Patiently waiting for Atletico to do a number on y'all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Come on Bro Medjai, i know you have a natural dislike for Madrid and everything Mourinho but saying Atlethico will finish above them is utter bollocks. Whats more baffling is the scenerio u gave of Madrid playing against Fullbacks, wait till may 2013 to know if that result @ the Nou camp will come back to bite your ars.es.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Problem is, Falcao is likely to join the same Real Madrid come January; or Manchester City/Chelsea. He is not staying at that club for long.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yahoo1: thats B.s,we know Madrid has depth,nothing more.....

whats more needed in a team than depth? undecided
so hows dat cowdung
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
like boko haram will be destroyed this october.

you wanturn comedian? sha no go bet your salary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
darefestus: Come on Bro Medjai, i know you have a natural dislike for Madrid and everything Mourinho but saying Atlethico will finish above them is utter bollocks. Whats more baffling is the scenerio u gave of Madrid playing against Fullbacks, wait till may 2013 to know if that result @ the Nou camp will come back to bite your ars.es.

The guy no get shame for face,Barca struggled at home and despite their unbeaten run they ve been struggling from d first game,even sevilla played them soccer they no see ball play,if not for cheating which is d only way Barca can win a match they would ve droped 3 point and we wuld hv heard less noise by today!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
davies123:

The guy no get shame for face,Barca struggled at home and despite their unbeaten run they ve been struggling from d first game,even sevilla played them soccer they no see ball play,if not for cheating which is d only way Barca can win a match they would ve droped 3 point and we wuld hv heard less noise by today!
,.......na you get your mouth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

whats more needed in a team than depth? undecided
so hows dat cowdung
take d depth and shove it up ur a.rse dickhead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yahoo1: take d depth and shove it up ur a.rse dickhead

augggghhhh,

he dey pain am o gaga o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2012
When you re on top you start to come down naturally.abd when you don't wanna come down haters wanna pull you down.and when you are called the greatest team in history then all the referee's favourable calls are seen by 6 billion home sapiens but when you are down on level ground with everybody else no one sees sh1t.I mean we all can see a plane when it flies but not a car when it goes by.some of our b results est results are unmatched and we got them without red cards and from open play(not from set pieces). Madrid 5-0, bayern 4-0, madrid 3-1,man u 3-1, man u 2-0, arsenal 4-0, levercusen 5-0.who could match these results? Fair and square. And the tripple haters still come up with these conspiracy theories.haters, man u fans, madrid fans,chelsea fans,match these results and match the trophy cabinet,win 6 trophies in a season. Stop hating, respect.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2012
ddippset: When you re on top you start to come down naturally.abd when you don't wanna come down haters wanna pull you down.and when you are called the greatest team in history then all the referee's favourable calls are seen by 6 billion home sapiens but when you are down on level ground with everybody else no one sees sh1t.I mean we all can see a plane when it flies but not a car when it goes by.some of our b results est results are unmatched and we got them without red cards and from open play(not from set pieces). Madrid 5-0, bayern 4-0, madrid 3-1,man u 3-1, man u 2-0, arsenal 4-0, levercusen 5-0.who could match these results? Fair and square. And the tripple haters still come up with these conspiracy theories.haters, man u fans, madrid fans,chelsea fans,match these results and match the trophy cabinet,win 6 trophies in a season. Stop hating, respect.

My brother, this life is full of so many J.O.S.E (Jealous Ones Still Envy)'s. Moanrhino comes to mind here. No matter what other people have achieved, he'll always find some acrimony against them. Little wonder he started with his so-hyped UEFA conspiracy theory, and sadly so, his retinue of sympathizers have taken poll with him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
ddippset: When you re on top you start to come down naturally.abd when you don't wanna come down haters wanna pull you down.and when you are called the greatest team in history then all the referee's favourable calls are seen by 6 billion home sapiens but when you are down on level ground with everybody else no one sees sh1t.I mean we all can see a plane when it flies but not a car when it goes by.some of our b results est results are unmatched and we got them without red cards and from open play(not from set pieces). Madrid 5-0, bayern 4-0, madrid 3-1,man u 3-1, man u 2-0, arsenal 4-0, levercusen 5-0.who could match these results? Fair and square. And the tripple haters still come up with these conspiracy theories.haters, man u fans, madrid fans,chelsea fans,match these results and match the trophy cabinet,win 6 trophies in a season. Stop hating, respect.

Its like u watch ur matches with ur brain in camp nou and ur head in nigeria.Let Barcelona and you listen to what they rest of us r saying,forget about flying planes we r not talking physics here,we r saying that u guys shuld stop cheating,diving,mobbing refrees,gettin players sent off,match fixing and bribery then u can be considered as d best in d world for now,forget that d 'best in history' thing its rubish,did u hear of d Real Madrid Team in 2002 (maybe that time u where still in primary 2b)called the Galactico?google it,present day barca will never smell that team.In a nutshell win ur games clean,its not dancing azonto and etighi in d field in d name of ball possesion that can make u d best in d world Oº°˚ .Let me rest my case for now if u talk again I will come back and fire u some more!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

Messi already has a classico hattrick to his credit. The 3-3 draw at Camp Nou in the 2005/06 season.

2005/2006 u say?that's how many yrs is that?7yrs!ol boy everybody has moved on and u r still living in d past!Was mourhino the Coach then?My guy no do like dis na!u dey fall barca fans hand Oº°˚ !we r in d future pls come join us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

My brother, this life is full of so many J.O.S.E (Jealous Ones Still Envy)'s. Moanrhino comes to mind here. No matter what other people have achieved, he'll always find some acrimony against them. Little wonder he started with his so-hyped UEFA conspiracy theory, and sadly so, his retinue of sympathizers have taken poll with him.

Who is d best Coach in d world? You know na!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

and that is why he is forever special.
he only had the guts to say what was being murmured all around. he only spoke out what other coaches tabled forward with coated words.

he said: fair and square should be the other of the day and not some oscar winning theatrics from suppossed world class footballers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
davies123:

Its like u watch ur matches with ur brain in camp nou and ur head in nigeria.Let Barcelona and you listen to what they rest of us r saying,forget about flying planes we r not talking physics here,we r saying that u guys shuld stop cheating,diving,mobbing refrees,gettin players sent off,match fixing and bribery then u can be considered as d best in d world for now,forget that d 'best in history' thing its rubish,did u hear of d Real Madrid Team in 2002 (maybe that time u where still in primary 2b)called the Galactico?google it,present day barca will never smell that team.In a nutshell win ur games clean,its not dancing azonto and etighi in d field in d name of ball possesion that can make u d best in d world Oº°˚ .Let me rest my case for now if u talk again I will come back and fire u some more!
davies 123, you sure sound like some p1ssed off lil bum who gets suicidal whenever barcelona wins a game or a trophy.u just scolded mcleo007 for refering to 2005 and now u re refering to 2002.must be your lil butt still hurting cus barca aint got any k-y for you asz lately.we beat madrid 5-0 fair and square, we beat man u 2-0,3-1 fair and square, we beat bayern 4-0 fair and square, we beat levercusen 5-0 fair and square, we beat madrid 3-1 fair and sqare, we beat arsenal 4-0 fair and square. Can't u see y we ve been called the best team in history? Or is your brain a midget?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
usbcable:

and that is why he is forever special.
he only had the guts to say what was being murmured all around. he only spoke out what other coaches tabled forward with coated words.

he said: fair and square should be the other of the day and not some oscar winning theatrics from suppossed world class footballers.

usb I get ur point. But in life when you get vocal about everything you risk sounding like an aidiot. That's exactly the case with mourinho.the ref favours him he looks the other way, the ref favours his opponents he complains. This man complains basically about everything from fixture schedules to opponents tactics, to frienship between his squad and others.
He's a moaner most def. At Madrid you have players who don't want to play the football but the opponent's legs in pepe alonso essien ramos and then you also have players who would dive before an opponent' shadow in ronaldo, de maria, marcelo, then you have saint casillas. So it's basically the good the bad and the ugly with real madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
davies123:

2005/2006 u say?that's how many yrs is that?7yrs!ol boy everybody has moved on and u r still living in d past!Was mourhino the Coach then?My guy no do like dis na!u dey fall barca fans hand Oº°˚ !we r in d future pls come join us

And yet you mentioned the Galacticos of the 2001/2002 in your earlier post! How hypocritical can you best off! Was Messi a first team player then? Smh! I only cited Messi's hattrick as a mere recourse to history and fact he has that feat to his credit, and not because I chose to run my fingers over the keyboard.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Who is diego maradona? The greatest ever? WeLl, some breaking news for rabies 123 and everyone. Like many before him enzo francescoli just called messi greater than maradona and the greatest of all time. Who do so many keep calling him the greatest ever and none for the other fellow at madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2012
Great international weekend so far for Barca players.
Alba, Pedro (hat-trick) and Messi(brace) all scored in their matches. Messi's second goal against Uruguay was yet another free kick, this time under the wall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Why una dey waste una time with dis arguements na?...you know some madrid fans can be blind...sometimes i can get where Ubscable is kuming from,but Davies? Jeez is that guy blind?....damn he deserves to be taken to a mental hospital.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by davies123: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
ddippset: davies 123, you sure sound like some p1ssed off lil bum who gets suicidal whenever barcelona wins a game or a trophy.u just scolded mcleo007 for refering to 2005 and now u re refering to 2002.must be your lil butt still hurting cus barca aint got any k-y for you asz lately.we beat madrid 5-0 fair and square, we beat man u 2-0,3-1 fair and square, we beat bayern 4-0 fair and square, we beat levercusen 5-0 fair and square, we beat madrid 3-1 fair and sqare, we beat arsenal 4-0 fair and square. Can't u see y we ve been called the best team in history? Or is your brain a midget?

Throwing abuses is all u do!No intelligence,no facts,no anlyses skills why waste my time with u?*I move on to talk to people whose IQ has pass mark!*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Davies? His blindness of thought is about the worst you can come up against. I can't just stand him. Disgusting!
Yahoo1 recommended a mental hospital but i think he needs more than that.

I watched Messi and Argentina yesternight or morning and was really impressed with the level of work the coach Alejandro Isabella is doing. Messi's audacious free kick and genius aside, i think they are evolving as a team that can challenge the Europe best. They now know how to find each other in the pitch and know what each wants at any time. Beyond the winning, i think their coach would have been impressed as well with what he saw. The defence now looks more assured than ever. You can argue that Uruguay was disappointing in attack given their embaressement of riches there but you can't deny that Garay and Fernandes did deal with whatever was thrown their way nonetheless , assuredly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
davies123:

Throwing abuses is all u do!No intelligence,no facts,no anlyses skills why waste my time with u?*I move on to talk to people whose IQ has pass mark!*
this man you are always paranoid. You started the insulting stuff and I will finish it.I do not get personal in debates such as this one.this one here was the second time you called me names, the first I didn't respond to.your posts are always ironic, No apologies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.